[Chap 4] Unexpected Change
1.3k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I appreciate readers who bookmarked my novel. Thank you for choosing to read my work. I would also like if people could give me tips on my writing or point mistakes in writing if any. Any loopholes, if any could also be pointed ^^ Hope you enjoy my creation.

The man in front her was a bit taller than 6'2 Inches. Tanned skin, with a muscular and robust body. Spiky white hair, blood red eyes.

Freedom Ambitions, A person who was one of the Tyrannical Dominators's Vice Leader. Also entitled as the 'Silent Assassin'.

Mixed emotions erupted inside her because he had betrayed the guild in the past, or so what they all thought. He had been loyal to Shoku and was also a charismatic person, not the type who betrays people. It was only after 3 months of him getting kicked from the guild Shoku got to know that he was innocent. But by the time he had realized this, Mike had joined the Freelook Adventurer team, one of the top 10 adventurer teams in the Dark Sky Empire. He became a Tier 6 God-Ranked Assassin and also became one of the top 3 Assassins in Dryaid Reign.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mike Friedfred. I am your Homeroom teacher, there will be other teachers too for different subjects."

The other students didn't reply, they just sat there silently. 

"Since it's your first day here, there is no studying needed to be done today. Collect your books from me and then let's chat!" 

Mike said with a smile on his face.

"Yes, this was how he always was. I admit I was wrong, and thus I won't let him be wronged again in this life."

In a short time, Mike came back with a heap of books with him. 

A few minutes later, they had the books. There were all sorts of books.

"Holy shit, Why are they so heavy?!" Sera thought to herself as she sighed.

"Let's chat then~"

"Let's start with…… You!" Mike pointed at Sera.

"Me…..?" She stood up and gracefully bowed. "My name is Sera Wilhortz, Nice to meet you Teacher Mike"

"Sera it is, hmmm. What do you like, could be anything. Think of it as a free conversation between two people"

"I like to play games a lot. Apart from that, I like to make sculptures and check arts from different artists. Also I like Martial Arts."

The moment she mentioned martial arts, the people in the room were dumbfounded. A girl who liked Martial Arts were not quite rare. They were just surprised that the weak lady had an interest in Martial Arts

Mike who remained indifferent from hearing her words nodded. 

"Martial Arts, do you like to watch or do you learn it as well?"

After giving the question a thought she said, "Both, but fighting someone is more interesting in my opinion!"

"Are you aware that we have a lot of clubs in our College? We also happen to have a Martial Arts Club, to be precise there are four sections of Martial Arts, Karate, Taekwondo, Judo and Kendo. Depends on what you like to fight with. Arms and LegThe whole body? Or a sword?"

"I am aware of the existence of the clubs within the college, but I don't think I have enough time to spare for other activities."

What a joke!

She could learn more if she fought in Dryaid Reign than joining a Martial Arts Club. Indeed, the Martial Arts Master would have more techniques than an average person. But the abundant experience which can be obtained from Dryaid reign was nothing compared to the techniques they possessed. Furthermore they could also learn combat techniques in game, just that they were a bit harder to obtain.

"I see, you may now Sit down," Mike said with yet another indifferent expression.

Time flew by and everyone was finished introducing themselves. Sera was nervous as she heard everyone's introduction. They all belonged to an influential family or was a heirs or heiress of major corporations!

Ding Dong, Ding Dong

The bell rang, the classes were dismissed. Only the introduction had taken almost Five hours. Five hours for only the introduction of sixteen students…

"Guess that's it for today. See you all tomorrow then!" Mike said before leaving the room.

Bzzt, Bzzt, Bzzt

Something buzzed from her bag.

"Wait what? I had a phone in my bag this whole time? Are you kidding me?"

She immediately took out the phone and picked up the call. It was her mother calling.

"Are your classes over?" Her mother asked.

She explained everything that had been done in the classroom and also informed her mother that nothing had been taught and she had been given a lot of books. After that her mother asked her to come home directly for today. 

"Ummm, Mother may I request something?" 

"Sure, what is it sweetheart?"

"Can I……. Live alone?"

She only asked this because she had been going to Royal Benifer yet she had no clue that if her family was a middle class, poor or Rich family.

"Why so suddenly? did something happen? You don't like living with mother anymore?"

She was bombarded with questions as soon as she asked if she could live alone.

"I guess all mothers are the same."

"It's nothing mom, I just want to live an independent life"

Obviously, this was an utter lie. She wanted to live alone so her activities couldn't be restricted.

After a minute of silence, her mother finally responded.

"Alright, I get you. Then where do you want to live?"

"Somewhere close to my College perhaps?"

"Uhh, um, Sure, why not? Then how about a flat in Green sky building?"

"Is someone playing with me? Green Sky Building, really?"

The Green Sky building was somewhere Rongi, Whote Phoenix also lived in. The huge building she encountered was Green Sky.

"I am fine with that. Then I can move tomorrow?"

"That's fine"

"Uwahhh, Mom you're the best. Love you~"

Shoku was completely embarrassed acting like this. Yet it was only natural and uncontrollable for Sera to act like this.

He then hung up the phone. The other girls were staring at her abnormal behaviour. The boy didn't care much but Hiirochi kept staring at her.

Without bothering with their reactions she quickly opened up the GameLove Forums, one of the biggest forums which kept the news of Popular and Unique games about to release. As soon as she checked the home page. A sentence was written in Bold.

Dryaid Reign, A full dive Virtual Reality is releasing tomorrow.

"What?! Wasn't it supposed to release the day after tomorrow?!"

She was shocked by the turn of events. She was not mistaken about the date. Dryaid Reign was releasing a day before it had actually been released before.

"That's unlucky, I thought I would be able to play it immediately after release. I think I will have to miss some hours. I have to buy that Virtual Helmet after shifting."

34