[Chap 15] Forging Talent Gacha Roll
895 9 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Black Puppet was an NPC which was one of the toughest to find. Shoku received multiple chain quests to grasp the Evil God Crystal in his hands. One of the quests was to capture Black Puppet. By that time, Black Puppet was a Tier 6 NPC, basically a pseudo god. They had to sacrifice 46 Tier 5 and 23 Tier 6 to capture Black Puppet.

Sera sprinted towards it, hacking her sword towards it. But, dodging her attacks was a piece of cake for the NPC. After dodging, it rapidly swung its sword towards her. 

Defensive Blade!

 

Suddenly, a translucent four-layered shield formed around Sera, covering her from all sides.

 

Peng!

The first layer broke after Black Puppet's attack. "Resistance is futile!" Black Puppet yelled and started to attack continuously. 

Soon, the barrier broke. She quickly activated Windblade and rushed towards the heart and grabbed it. This maddened Black Puppet. "Human! Give it back to me or die!"

It automatically went berserk. The black figure released red flame-like things from all over its body.

 

Hiirochi immediately unfurled the scroll which Sera had given him. After a second he disappeared. "Oh, that mortal got away. Quite lucky," said Black Puppet.

It then looked at Sera again. She then calmly withdrew a scroll and Unfurled it. Suddenly, large meteors appeared out of thin air. "Haha, this will do nothing."

 

That was a tier 1 large destruction scroll. Meteor Smasher which was quite effective in guild wars.

 

Dodging the meteor kept Black Puppet busy.

 

"Is that so?" she said before unfurling another scroll. 

 

Return!

 

Sera disappeared from the area. 

Blue Moon Town: 

She Arrived at the nearest Town she had visited which was Black-Ridge town. "There you are," Dream Raider said as he noticed Sera appear. 

"Let's go, time to clear some monsters," she said as she asked him to follow her. They arrived at the desolate desert where monsters were roaming. A few minutes later they were in the inner regions of the area. There were loads of aqua-colored, translucent bird-like monsters flying. "What are those?" he asked,

"Quartzia Francus," she replied. These were weak monsters and travelled in groups.

She materialised a scroll in her hand and unfurled it. This confused Hiirochi. Just what was she trying to do?

Suddenly, another large destruction magic appeared out of thin air. 

 

Hell Flame Burst!

In a blink of an eye, pitch black flames came out from the ground, engulfing a large number of Quartzia Francus. 

Sera Instantly leveled up to 42% of level 7 and Dream Raider's level jumped from 5 to 1% of level 7.

"What the hell?"

He was utterly confused about what just happened here. More than 30 monsters had died with just one attack. Surprisingly, they didn't drop anything.

[Quest: Basics of Forging] (Hidden Quest)

Quest Details: Required to kill:-

 

30/30 Quartzia Francus

 

30 Gnome Warrior

 

13/30 Gnome Minions

Reward: Forging Talent

"Let's go, kill the other mobs."

They then spent another three hours killing Gnome Minions.

After three hours.

[Quest: Basics of Forging] (Hidden Quest)

Quest Details: Required to kill:-

 

30/30 Quartzia Francus

 

30 Gnome Warrior

 

30/30 Gnome Minions

Reward: Forging Talent

Their level had increased from seven to eight and the EXP they received after killing these monsters was very little, insufficient for leveling.

"A Strange-Iron sword!" she exclaimed.

 

[Vermillion Blade] (Strange-Iron) (One handed Sword)

 

Level 5

 

Category: Weapon 

 

Attack Speed: +103

Movement: +102

Strength: +28

Agility: +32

Endurance +21

 

Durability: 30/30

 

Class Restriction: Swordsman.

Passive Ability:  Blood Bath

For every player the user kills, grants 1% of boost to Attack. Stacks up to 10% at maximum.

 

Active Skill: Rampage

Increases ASPD by 100%, Strength by 100%. Decreases Defense by -40%. After usage, the user will enter into a weakened state which will decrease base stats by 70% temporarily.

She quickly exchanged her previous sword with the new sword. This made her stats soar.

"What's next?" Dream raider asked. He wasn't regretting his decision of joining her. First was remuneration of 1 silver, then was the 10% of the equipment. Also, the priority of skill books.

"Gnome Warriors. They are weaker than Minions. That never made sense," she said as she sighed.

After Roughly two more hours of grinding Gnome Warriors, their experience bar had barely budged from its place. They gave way too little experience but they were easy to kill.

 

[Quest: Basics of Forging] (Hidden Quest)

Quest Details: Required to kill:-

 

30/30 Quartzia Francus

 

30/30 Gnome Warrior

 

30/30 Gnome Minions

Reward: Forging Talent

"Let's go back," Sera said as she walked away from the desert. It was night in the real world as well as Drayid Reign.

A few minutes later.

"Here is the Draconic Heart, Lord Grimson," she said before giving it to Grimson. 

"Oh my!! It really is the Draconic Heart. As promised, here is your reward for recovering this for me," the man said as he passed the Forger's Book to Sera.

 

[Congratulations! Player has successfully completed Unique Quest: Dragon's Heart]

[Rewarding with 30,000 EXP and Forger's Book]

[Favorability with Grandmaster Forger has increased by 30]

[Item: Forger's Book] (Unique)

Item Description: Penned by the various Grandmasters and masters of the ancient civilization. Boosts 7% of success rate in forging weapons. 

 

Passive Ability: Absolute Forging

The user may gain additional 1 proficiency with every successive forging.

User Restriction: Thoughtful Snow

"Lord Grimson, I have also completed the other quest you gave me." 

"Oh? Here is your reward," he said as he passed a colorful box to Sera.

[Congratulations! Player has completed the Hidden Quest: Basics of Forging]

[Rewarding with 20,000 EXP and a Random Forging Talent Gacha Roll]

Sera grew ecstatic seeing the cube-like thing which Grimson had given her.

[Item: Random Forging Talent] (Unknown)

Item Description: On use, grants the user a random Forging alent.

Basic Forging Talent: 50%

Advanced Forging Talent: 40%

Epic Forging Talent: 9.9%

Legendary Forging Talent: 0.1%

24