[Chap 16] Dungeon Raiding
762 13 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry I had injured my fingers due to the door closing on my poor fingers. Back to regular schedule update from today ^~^ also Won't upload on Sunday. But if I do, it will be most likely a double. Thank you for reading this short note. Have a great day ahead

 

"Open," she clicked before the cube-like thing started to shine in yellow and green lights brightly.

[You have three chances to reroll]

Then, a gacha slot appeared out of thin air where a lot of things were mentioned and it went up and down continuously. She just had to press the stop button.

"Please give me something good, stop," she said pushing the stop button.

[Congratulations! Player has obtained an Inferior Basic Forging Talent]

"Wow, my luck sucks," she said rerolling again.

[Congratulations! Player has obtained a Superior Basic Forging Talent]

"...." Sera was rendered speechless. She gnashed her teeth before rerolling again. This time, purple light illuminated from the gacha slot.

[Congratulations! Player has obtained an inferior Legendary Forging Talent]

"Keep!" she kept it without any hesitation. Her heartbeat grew fast, as if it could burst any moment with excitement. It was an Inferior Legendary Forging Talent they were talking about!

She quickly checked her Forging Talent.

[Forging Talent: Unwavering Will] 

 

Rank: Inferior Legendary Rank

 

Description: Gives the user a will of Iron and Steel. Increases Fortitude by 20 permanent points. Increases all basic stats by 20. Increases forging success rate by 3% and grants 20% more proficiency on successfully forging.

She was shocked seeing the effects of her forging talent. Inferior Legendary Forging Talent was a bit better than a Superior Epic Forging Talent. Though Shoku never had seen a Legendary Forging Talent before, she never imagined the buff it provided to be so good.

A notification suddenly popped up.

 

[Mail Received]

She quickly opened the mail to find five silver coins in them which were sent by Raging Wind. Then, she even got a direct message from him saying that he had transferred the silver coins he owed her.

[Thoughtful Snow: Mhm, I have received the money.]

[Raging Wind: That's a relief to hear. Sister, I also wanted help from you.]

[Thoughtful Snow: How can I help?]

[Raging Wind: Our guild wants to raid a level 3 dungeon, Frozen Palace. But we are facing difficulties. It would be good if you could help.]

[Thoughtful Snow: I can help but nothing comes for free. I have my conditions.]

[Raging Wind: Please feel free to state your conditions.]

[Thoughtful Snow: First, I want priority over sword equipment and skill books.]

[Raging Wind: Okay, what else?]

[Thoughtful Snow: Second, I want priority over the forging designs.]

[Raging Wind: This…. it's a bit hard to fulfill.]

[Thoughtful Snow: Don't worry, Let's change the terms a bit. Instead of hard mode, I will help you clear the hell mode of the Frozen Palace.]

[Raging Wind: You must be joking.]

[Thoughtful Snow: I am sincere. I even propose the condition that if I failed to conquer the hell mode, I will compensate for losses.]

[Raging Wind: Deal. If you can help us to conquer the hell mode of the dungeon, all the sword equipment, skill books and forging designs will be yours.]

[Thoughtful Snow: Then let's do it tomorrow. I am a bit busy today.]

[Raging Wind: No problem, let's do it at this very time tomorrow.]

[Thoughtful Snow: Okay.]

Dream Raider stood nearby in silence. "Are we done?" he asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "Also the bow," she added.

"Ahh, yeah. Here is your bow," he said with a slight frown on his face. He was a bit disappointed that he had to give the bow back to her. 

Sera smiled slightly and then said, "Maybe you can get the bow permanently but I need your help with something tomorrow."

His eyes glowed, dreaming about having a Strange-Iron bow just by helping her overjoyed him.

"Then it's a deal?” she asked just to reconfirm with him. “Yeah, of course! Why not?” he replied instantly without any hesitation. “Then see you tomorrow!” she said before logging out from the game.

She then took a bath and slept for the night.

Next Day.

She woke up as usual, followed her daily routine and came back from jogging. She arrived in front of the elevator and called for it. Soon, the elevator came and the moment it opened, a beauty with Black hair and silverish eyes walked out from the elevator. Sera gasped heavily seeing her. “Didn’t expect to meet her that soon.”

The majestic beauty was Rongi! Or White Phoenix. Rongi was the Head Vice Leader of Tyrannical Dominators. She was incharge of handling the affairs of the guild all over Dryaid Reign by coordinating with the other Vice Leaders and commanding them on situations.


“Good Morning,” Rongi said softly with a slight smile on her face as she saw Sera. “I actually forgot this girl hated men. My poor memory.” Sera thought to herself before replying.

 

“Good Morning,” Sera said and then Rongi walked past by her. She was just a bit taken aback seeing Rongi after so many days because usually Shoku had to see her almost all day. She was someone he could rely on without thinking too much. At the very least, he loved her as a friend. She had a dark past and her family members also kept a low-profile. ONly after many efforts of convincing her parents did she join Dryaid Reign. Although Shoku thought of her as a friend, it was not the same case for Rongi. She had not told him many things about her. She said that she didn’t know anything about Martial Arts, she turned out to be a prodigy. She said that she didn’t belong to a rich family. That also turned out to be false. Even though Shoku kept saying to himself, ‘It’s alright, everyone had their own reason’, somewhere inside it did hurt but he never expressed it outside. 

“Let’s go,” she murmured, controlling her feelings as she went inside the elevator. Then she went back to her apartment, took a bath, ate breakfast and left for college. As she walked on the road she was recalling about the method to raid the 10-man team Level 3 Dungeon, Frozen Palace. That place was somewhat special. It contained a recipe for a special item which Sera could mass produce in the future and become rich. Her main objective in this life was to support Tyrannical Dominators to have a much easier time in Dryaid Reign.

Soon, she arrived in front of the college entrance. As usual, girls made a group to gossip. Boys also had a separate group in which they talked about various things. Crushesh, games and what not. It kind of felt like a High School scene, way off from resembling an actual college. Even though she couldn’t deny that almost all the individuals around her were intelligent as hell.


“Hey there, why don’t you join us?” A voice reached her as she was observing everyone else. She turned to the source of the voice and was a bit surprised. The girl that asked her to join them was Milina Friscus, the heiress of Darkriver Corporation. She was a cunning girl who made friends very carefully. Although she was cunning, she was defenseless to her friends. Helped them whenever needed and all that or so was what Shoku had heard in the past.

 

“Sure, Miss Milina,” she said. “Oh! How delightful that you know of my name. Allow me to properly introduce myself. “My name is Milina Friscus, I am the heiress of Darkriver Corp. Nicet to meet you!”

“Then, what are you all talking about?”


“We are talking about the new VR game, “Dryaid Reign.”

“Huh? Any special reason?”

“Not really, it’s just that it’s getting pretty popular these days.”

 

“Do you play it Milina?”

“No, not yet at least. Though our corporation is thinking of investing in the game, it is hesitant. “


“I would suggest you to invest”


“Huh? What do you mean? There is no guarantee that the game is going to be successful.”


“And what if I tell you that within 10 years the game will be played by more than 10 billion people?”


“How can you say that?”


“Because I came back 10 years to the past,” Sera said as she chuckled.

22