[Chap 17] Learning to Utilize Internal Force
2.2k 7 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofread By: Katofelbrai

 

“That was a nice joke,” Milina said, chuckling a bit. Sera just shrugged it off, not bothering to explain what she meant by that.

 

“So, do you play Dryaid Reign?” Milina asked Sera just shortly after they started talking. The conversation went on for a few minutes between them. Apart from Milina, there were three other girls. One was Mariana Fruik, who was someone Shoku wasn’t aware of. So he thought her to be a minor character but soon got to know she was the heiress of Light and Shadow Corp.!

Currently, Light and Shadow Corporation was not that influential in 2179 but at around 2184, after a few years of Dryaid Reign’s official release, they became one of top 10 leading major corporations in the continent.

Suddenly, a loud bell noise resonated in the area.

 

Ding Dong, Ding Dong

 

They all then dispersed their group and headed towards their respective classes. The lectures started and went on as usual and after roughly 6 hours, the resonant ringing of the bell sounded again. 

 

Ding Dong, Ding Dong

 

After their college ended, Sera approached Hiirochi to tell him that he has to be there by midnight.

She then went home, took a bath, changed her clothes with her tracksuit, and consumed a bit of the S-ranked Nutrition Fluid. She then left the apartment and visited the Astral Core Fitness Centre. She wanted to improve her physique quickly so that she could become a martial artist soon. Her body physique was currently barely passable for the usage of Internal Force.

She went inside the Astral Core building and showed her gold membership card. This card was a bit specially designed. The card had silver as an outline forming the borders. Inside the border was the gold plating which had two small dragons carved into it.

 

She then went inside and approached the punching bag. Then she started hitting the punching bag. Sera was trying to use a small amount of Internal Force. The real challenge after releasing Internal Energy was to be able to control it. If one didn’t have appropriate control over their Internal Force, they could end up using an amount of force which their body might not be able to handle and thus heavily injure themselves. Shoku had also injured himself multiple times. It took him another year after learning Internal Force to control his Power. But everyone has a different capability. If Shoku were to think that Sera would be able to handle his normal amount of Internal Force and power, she would end up crippled in a few seconds.

She charged up a punch and struck the punching bag. The weight-measure below the meter went up to 300. She charged a blow again and hit the Punching Bag with a bit more force and it went to 329. She hit it again with applying yet more force and the bag went up to  342.

She kept hitting it multiple times. People who were inside the gym were confused on what she was trying to achieve.

329!, 334!, 343!, 330!, 331!, 328!

 

She hit it yet another 6 times and her average hit weighed about 333 Kg. This was a bottleneck. She then hit the punching bag again, but this time she used a small amount of Internal Force in her strike.

 

378!

 

She grinned a bit and slowly started increasing the usage of Internal Force. She punched the bag again.

 

413!

 

She added yet another small amount of Internal Force and struck it again.

 

438!

Yet another bit of Internal strength was added and she struck once more.

 

457!

 

She was going to add a bit more but this was currently how much her body could handle. The people around her didn’t notice much when she first came but when she started using her Internal Strength and the strength of Sera went above 400, they were shocked. Her last hit had crossed 450 Kgs which was a great achievement for a girl and on top of that she was just in college. A girl Martial Arts prodigy was too rare. After she was quite satisfied with her results, she left the centre.

 

 Quite a time had passed as she added a small amount of internal force every time she used it to avoid a major injury. It was 6 PM currently and the raiding was scheduled by midnight so Sera thought of improving her techniques a bit inside the game. Soloing a monster was a good idea for her but she didn’t want to risk it so she decided to sell some equipment and buy some skills. If Possible, Acquire Magus Vernatia, a Magic Weapon which was apparently the strongest sword in the entire world of Dryaid Reign.

 

Magic Weapons were hideous weapons. They could end up buffing someone a lot to the point they were very powerful or they could cripple a player easily. Most magic weapons were of ancient times. The ancient time was also known for its great inventions and curses which were lost in the modern times.

 

Dryaid Reign, the story of Drespecia Rentus, about which is written in the deepest parts of the Titanius Library. Drespecia Rentus was a Mortal who went to become the Ultimate God. His record of existence didn’t exist. But the story did. Who created him was never told but it was said that he created Dryaid Reign with his very own hands. The God Temple, The Evil God Palace, continents, otherworld. Everything was handmade. There was a quest which told the player about this. Shoku had received it. The Titanius Library was situated somewhere way beyond the otherworlds and Continents. It was situated in the City of Gods. This city was only accessible after a player reached Tier 6.

She then logged inside Dryaid Reign. Before that, Sera was considering visiting Shoku and telling him about everything but that would be just weird and she didn’t want nature to change its course. 

 

Although some significant changes had already happened. She wasn’t sure if Sera was supposed to play Dryaid Reign and befriend Hiirochi. This can cause a significant impact in the future. The major problem was what if Hiirochi fell in love with her? That wouldn’t end up well. Shoku had heard that he didn’t have any lover. Those journalists had grabbed onto him for a long time and yet didn’t find anything about him. Thinking about the topic of “Love” was quite weird at first glance but if removing the fact that Shoku was inside Sera, it can create a great “Plot hole” to the journey of Shoku and Tyrannical Dominators. On the other hand, there was the problem of Milina Friscus. She tried to befriend Sera but in the future Darkriver Corporation will have a grudge with Tyrannical Dominators and Milina might seek help from her.

 

But, on the positive side, if Milina did turn out to be the nicest friend, Sera could stop the conflict between Tyrannical Dominators and Darkriver Corporation.

She sighed before looking around for a free place to set up her stall and display her items for sale.

Soon the people started to notice the equipment like before and gossip started.

 

“That mystery girl is back with equipment!”

 

“Why did she appear? Doesn’t she know that Godspear is looking for her?”

“Does she think they aren’t worth her time?”

 

“Damn, that’s a true expert for you.”

After hearing the gossip, Sera slightly frowned. She didn’t want anything to do with Godspear and yet they were trying to mess with her. She didn’t know something like this was going to happen and she didn’t fear that they could kill her but the problem was that even though it was a Third-Rate guild, it should have almost 10,000 members in it. She could easily run away but many of the leveling spots would be sealed by them for her. She could easily kill them but still it would waste a lot of her time.

 

Suddenly a Mail was sent  to her. Inside the mail were 10 coppers.

 

26