Epilogue 2
2.2k 20 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Melody sat in a chair, holding on to the little Chad-rabbit and petting him with a tentacle. Once he returned from Selena and Blizzie’s house, he’d really seemed to calm down. They must have taken good care of him. He was lucky they felt obligated to, and that she and Millicent felt obligated to fix him. They’d heard all about the way he acted towards Madeline. If he kept that up after this, he’d be sure to have a less pleasant curse coming his way.

Millicent stood over by the cauldron, stirring together more and more herbs and materials. She wasn’t sure what all went into a de-bunnification potion, but it had taken them forever to gather up all the materials, and Millicent had been stirring for over an hour. Curse removal was never easy.

Eventually the green liquid inside turned purple, and a glass vial full of purple liquid shot out. 

“Alright, Chad,” Millicent said, inspecting the vial. “I think we have your cure.”

She cupped her hand and poured a bit of the liquid inside. Melody held Chad up to Millicent’s hand. Gingerly, he sucked some of the potion up.

There was a massive explosion of purple gas that sent both Melody and Millicent flying back. Melody tumbled over a stack of books, Millicent rocketed into the air and smacked against her chair. Curse removal was very hard.

But when the smoke cleared, it looked to be a success. Chad stood, human as ever, in the clothes he’d worn the day he came. He looked himself up and down and smiled.
“I’m back!” He shouted in excitement.

“Yep.” Melody said, woozy from her fall and trying to get her bearings.

“Now go,” mumbled Millicent, sitting in her chair, rubbing her sore head.

“Hey, you know what? I ought to thank you. I wasn’t sure you would bother fixing me after the way I acted. And honestly, it wasn’t as bad as I expected.” He smiled.

“I’m glad you had that revelation,” said Melody, picking herself off the floor.

“Now leave.” Millicent reiterated.

“Hey, one thing before I go?” He clapped his hands together.

Millicent shot him a look of wide-eyed fury. “What?”

“Well, I didn’t completely hate being a rabbit.”

“I swear if you ask me to turn you back into a rabbit after we did all this to cure you then I will make you very much regret that request.” Millicent pinched between her brow.

“No, no, you don’t gotta turn me back.” Chad pointed to his head. “But could you just do the ears?”

Melody stood up behind Chad, while Millicent walked over to Chad and bopped him on the head with her wand. Two large, floppy rabbit ears sprouted from his head.

“Mel?” Millicent requested.

Melody’s long tentacles ensnared Chad, wrapping completely around him. She made sure one covered his mouth. Then, she lifted him over her head and carried him out the door.

Melody crawled outside and set Chad down on his feet. Then she crawled back in. Millicent walked up behind her.

The two of them gave a little wave, and Melody slammed the door. 

Thank you so much for reading! If you want to help support my writing, please consider leaving a tip at my ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/lunavianne

Or by downloading a copy on itch: https://cyclelunar.itch.io/wolf-girl-convincing

OR by buying a PAPERBACK copy at https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-witch-cursed-me-to-turn-into-a-cute-wolf-girl-luna-vianne/1139171519?ean=9781666240566

Also, if you enjoyed this story, you might also like The Wolves and the Lightbringer, set in the same world a few years after the events of this book! https://www.scribblehub.com/series/147874/the-wolves-and-the-lightbringer/

Thank you for your time, your feedback, and bearing with me through all these shameless plugs! ^_^

99