Chapter 3: ripping off children is to easy!
24.7k 50 470
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I have been thinking about how to get stronger.

And the answer is that I need to know my chakra affinity first.

All planning will be useless without!

Like if I know I have lightning affinity, I can make a lightning armor and go super speed.

Or for water, I could use water guns.

With that in mind I went to my mum:

"Jo, give me some cash"

"Don't jo me, speak normally. Besides what do you need the money for?"

"I want to go to a ninja shop and buy something for training."

My mum gave me a suspicious look.

"Why did you suddenly decide to start training"?

"Ehmm...because I have the fire of will in me and want to protect stuff...I guess"

"It is the will of fire and that half-assed response wouldn't even convince your idiotic father. But I don't think it hurts to start training before attending the academy so here you go"

She gave me 500 Ryo.

"Anyways, come home before dinner"

"Yeah mum"

By the way, normally when you reincarnate you think that having new parents would be awkward.

But since I have the same body and feelings before I regained my memories, I guess that the feeling of love for my parents kinda stuck with me.

I don't mind though, since having feelings of love is for the most part usually positive - make love not war! So I can live less dangerously!

 

At a small shinobi-shop, a huge crowd of kids is making loud noises.

"Hey, let's trade our figures!"

"You damn thief! I saw it first!"

Even though it's a shop that sells dangerous weapons, right now this shop also sold some shinobi action figures, which are really popular with the kids within Konoha.

There a small girl with two Chinese-style buns was looking sadly at her opened the pack.

"Uhhhh, I really wanted a Tsunade figure..."

While the girl lamented her bad luck, a grumpy looking boy walked in.

"Holy Jesus, why the hell are there so many brats there"?

"What is a Jesus" the girl wondered and observed the weird boy.

The boy seemingly ignored all the other children and walked straight to the shop counter.

"Jo, I would like to purchase some Chakra Induction Paper"

"Alright, how many would you like?"

"Just one"

"Okay that would be 2500 Ryo"

"What the...why is it so expensive?"

"Because it is made of a special tree which is grown and fed with chakra. The procedure is really troublesome, so that's why it's so expensive."

"I can't afford it...well that sucks...anyway have a nice day"

"Wait, why don't you buy a Konoha-Mystery-Hero instead? They are currently really popular with kids like yourself."

"What the hell are those?"

"Each pack contains a random hero from Konoha's history, and each having a certain rarity-level."

"Hmmm why tell hell not. My mum will be disappointed if I don't buy anything...Alright, how much does one pack cost?"

"100 Ryo"

"Okay then I will buy one"

"Would you like to choose a package yourself or just a random?"

"Just a random"

"Okay, here you go"

After purchasing a pack, with an unenthusiastic face, the boy opened it up.

"What's this? Wait, is that Tsunade? Well, I don't care, I wonder if you can get Madara out of one of these..."

While the boy wanted to leave, he felt someone pull on his shoulder:

"Uhhmm excuse me? Would you be willing to trade your Tsunade figure?"

"WHAT THE FU..."

When the boy turned around he had a shocked expression.

Is that Tenten?

I knew I would sooner or later run into a main character but it's still freaking scary!

What the hell is she even doing here?!

"Ummm so?"

?

I gave a smile

"Sorry, can you repeat what you have said?"

"I asked if you would be willing to trade your Tsunade figure..."

"You want this figure? Is it a rare figure?"

"It's medium-upper rare. But I really want in...I tried many times but didn't get even a single one..."

"Hehehe...so you really want it, huh? Okay, I will sell it to you for 2500 Ryo."

Tears started to form in her eyes: "....cant you sell it cheaper, please?"

"Nope, and the longer you make me wait, the higher the price will be. Now I will sell it only for 2600"

"WHAT?!"

"2700"

"WAIT...I...accept" - she said with tears and snot flowing down her face.

"Hey stop making that face, or others might get the wrong idea. Anyways here is your figure so don't cry."

Even though she stopped crying she is glaring at me while she takes the figure:

"I won't forgive you, you evil..."

I shrug my shoulders while thinking: well it's only Tenten so who cares.

Anyway, I now have enough money to buy a Chakra Induction Paper.

 

The boy who wished for love and peace not long ago just shamelessly scammed a little girl...

 

Hey, it's me. Sorry for not uploading yesterday...wasn't really satisfied with how the chapter I wrote yesterday turned out so I had to redo it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

470