Chapter 22: Looking for a fight?
16.9k 14 334
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now I have another reason to skip classes.

The reason is to avoid Tenten's bioweapon Bentos!

I can't stay in the classroom when break time comes and I also need to skip the classes before and after break time just to be sure!

But now I can't stay in school while I skip.

She knows that the troublemaker squad members are usually in the training hall while skipping.

And I'm more or less part of this squad.

That's why I'm leaving the academy grounds and head out into town.

 

Playing ninja is really popular among the kids in Konoha.

Even when they enroll in the academy the boys still keep playing it.

Basically, it's just two teams fighting each other without using any real violence.

Occasionally they would shout some ninjutsu names and doing moves that resemble those.

But for kids who didn't enroll in the academy and were much older, some took it to extreme levels.

That's how some teenager gangs started to form, and they would beat other gangs up for territory.

Most people didn't want to get involved with those youths, and they used a name for those aggressive teenagers: delinquents.

They were mostly harmless to normal people, so the police and shinobis didn't see the need to go after them.

But if you somehow managed to get on their bad side, they would beat even normal people up.

Currently, this kind of scenario was playing out at the main shopping street.

Tenjo was a little kid who was bullied a lot.

The reason was his head-form...it had the shape of an egg.

When he walked down the shopping street, he heard how those delinquents called out to him and made fun of him, and called him names.

He didn't have a good day prior to this, so he snapped there and did something really stupid.

He started to throw rocks at the group.

And now we are in this scenario, where a group of delinquents encircled a really young child.

Everyone could guess that it would end badly for Tenjo.

But no one of the onlookers helped him, since they were normal people and couldn't fight a group of hot-blooded teenagers who have a lot of fighting experience.

'What the hell is wrong with this kid's head? Why does it look like an egg?'

When Eiji went into the shopping street to kill some time while he was skipping, he saw the scene and couldn't help to wonder how someone can have such a head-form.

'Well looks like this egghead kid is in trouble...but why should I care? I don't want to get much attention while I'm skipping.'

"Hey, you over there! You have a sword, right? And you look strong, so why don't you help this poor boy?"

'...'

Everyone's eyes gathered on Eiji, the delinquent's as well.

"Hey kid, if you try to get involved, we will beat you up too! So you wanna meddle?"

Eiji looked at the delinquents while deliberating what he should do.

But when the delinquents saw his face, they thought he is looking for a fight, even though its just Eiji's normal face!

"You bastard! Looks like you are looking for a fight"

One of the group charged at him.

'Oh man...looks like I have no choice...'

Eiji easily dodged him while tripping him, so the delinquent crashed into a wall.

"YOU BASTARD! WE WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON!"

The rest started to run at him.

It's not like they were weak for normal people, but Eiji was used to the movements of a Jonin, so it wasn't even a fight.

He didn't even use his sword, because even though his taijutsu wasn't something special and he had a crippled hand, just his body which was trained for speed for kenjutsu was enough to deal with them, even without using chakra to buff him.

After a few breaths, the whole group was laying on the ground unconscious.

"Good job kid! You are a real hero!"

Applause erupted.

'I need to leave quickly, or else I might get busted for skipping!'

He ignored the applause and just went on towards another town area.

But Tenjo followed him all the way.

"Please stop! I need to thank you for saving me..."

"No, you don't. I didn't want to get involved and if I wasn't urged by the surrounding people I would have ignored you..."

'Wow, he is not only strong but also humble. It's someone I want to follow!'

"Hey big bro, no need to be so humble. You earned my respect, I will follow you as a lackey for the rest of my life, boss!"

'What the hell is he even talking about?'

 

At the Peeing-Dogs Gang's headquarters.

Well calling it headquarters would be an overstatement...it was just under a big slide at a children's playground.

"Hey boss, I heard someone trashed the Rat-Eater Gang."

The boss, who had a yellow dog hat, looked surprised.

"Hah? They were pretty formidable so which Gang was it?"

"That's the thing boss. It wasn't a gang, it was a sole person!"

"So was it a meddlesome shinobi? If yes, don't get me involved you retard!"

"No boss...I saw him and he had the face of a delinquent so I doubt that he is a shinobi..."

"Ohhh, now that's interesting. Looks like we have a new player in town, hehehe..."

The boss smiled menacingly.

 

When I saw the egghead, I knew I had to include him in the story.

 

 

 

334