Chapter 27: Dirty Baddie’s scheme
15.4k 16 312
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'After a few days, Sasuke is attending the academy today again.

He behaves now like the Sasuke everyone knew in my previous world.

But being happy about that would be kinda wrong...

Anyway, after the whole Uchiha clan disappeared, the personnel of the Konoha Military Police Force was basically nonexistent.

Since they were responsible for handling criminal shinobis, the village people felt pretty unsafe.

But slowly shinobis from other areas were being transferred, so we have a police force again.

Though, cases, where Konoha's shinobis committed crimes here, were rare to being - if you don't count those root folks.

Anyway, it looks like normal life returned faster than I thought.'

 

For a certain group of good-for-nothings, the whole Uchiha thing wasn't of any importance at all.

They continued to waste their time with their dumb gang wars instead of doing something productive, like getting an education or helping the people in the village!

The Dirty-Cleaning-Wipes Gang's Boss Dirty baddie, one of the Heavenly Kings, spend much time collecting data about Eiji because even though he is a weak fighter, he rose to the position of Heavenly Kings through dirty tricks and schemes.

"Hehehe, no wonder he could trash all those gangs alone, he is one of those shinobi folks...so he can probably defeat us alone as well. Hey you, how would you deal with a shinobi?"

"I don't know boss..."

"Tsk, why am I surrounded by only retards? The answer is, it takes another shinobi to deal with one...easy right?"

"But boss, no one of us had any shinobi training..."

"I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT US IDIOT! We have another Heavenly King who has some shinobi training, so all we need to do is to make them fight each other, hehehehehe....hey has one of you retards at least enough brain-cells to be able to write a note?"

 

At the Booger-Tosser-Gang's headquarters, which were just a pile of trash bins in a side-street.

Booger King was reading a paper which was found at their "headquarters" this morning.

It read: Hey you ugly bastard, my name is Eijo Napamura, I will defeat your ugly face and your stupid gang. If you have the balls, you can challenge me near the big park in the afternoon - Ps. you also stink - Eja Pakamura.

When he finished reading it, a vein nearly popped on his head while he ripped the note apart.

"THIS DAMN BASTARD!!! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?! ARRRGHHH!!!"

 

"Hey Eiji, I heard the Uchiha boy of your class returned today...how was he?"

"Well, he certainly wasn't glowing with happiness..."

Eiji thought back, how a girl approached Sasuke today saying: " My condolence to what happened to you...if you need any help you can always count on me!"

Sasuke glared at her like he would kill her on the spot.

The girl cried and ran away.

After that, no one approached him for the rest of the day.

"I feel bad for him...anyway Eiji let's train harder so we can save our family's in the future!"

"I don't think that anyone would want to kill our...oh no not again. Why is a freak appearing now of all times? I thought they stopped bugging me.."

Booger King and his whole gang blocked his way.

He had a coat that was full of booger pieces - apparently, each symbolized every enemy he defeated personally.

"You fucking bastard really have big balls to challenge me like that. Your victory against Apple-Juice Lover must have went to your head...just so you know...in terms of fighting power I'm the strongest of the Heavenly Kings!"

"Hey, boss there you are!"

A little boy with a head-shape of an egg started to appear out of nowhere!

"Oh no, now this little shit started to appear too...life was really peaceful these last weeks..."

"Boss, don't think I abandoned you! I was monitoring the movements of the Heavenly Kings! I honestly thought that Dirty Baddie would be the first to make a move against you, but looks like I was mistaken...be careful boss! Booger Kings is rumored tho have received some shinobi training!"

"This eggkid is right. I didn't intend to waste my time on a small fry like you...but since you had the balls to insult me and challenge me, I WILL DESTROY YOU EIJA!!! WHAAAAA!"

'Eija?'

He started to concentrate some chakra on his feet.

'Hmm? Looks like he is a bit tougher than those other freaks, but I doubt he comes even close to Hayate-sensei...anyway let's deal with him fast, since I don't want to waste time with those idiotic freaks...'

 

Sorry for not uploading for two days. I was way too tired to write anything remotely decent...

 

 

312