Chapter 29: Underhanded plan
15.1k 20 324
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the classes ended, Naruto and Eiji were still here.

Iruka gave Naruto a sponge and a bucket with water without saying anything.

Such situations with Naruto happened so often, that he didn't need to tell him what to do.

Iruka then turned towards Eiji.

"Eiji, I heard rumors that you involve yourself with delinquents again...I thought you got more mature and stopped doing it, but now it seems you started doing it again..."

"Sensei, you got it wrong. I'm a virtuous and law-abiding citizen. These freaks just start to come out of nowhere and try to fight me..."

"Haaa, you know, normally what my students do in their free time isn't of my concern, but future shinobis shouldn't use what they learn in the academy to beat up non-shinobis..."

"As I said, those freaks are the ones starting to fight me and I'm just defending myself-"

WHOOSH.

The whole bucket with water was turned over Eiji's head.

"Hahaha, you stupid swordsman, look how dumb you look when you are completely wet!"

"NARUTO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

While Iruka was screaming, Eiji's body disappeared with a puff sound and smoke.

It was just his shadow-clone.

'This shameless brat! He never intended to stay after classes!'

"..."

"..."

"Hey Naruto, after you are finished cleaning up, how about some ramen?"

 

After some serious planning Dirty Baddie came up with a dirty plan.

He knew, that Eiji is often accompanied by a girl.

So instead of attacking Eiji straight on, he and his gang will kidnap the girl and make him surrender!

Truly an underhanded plan befitting of the Heavenly King, who is infamous for using underhanded and dirty tactics.

 

Since Tenten and Eiji walked together to and from the academy, and after that head to the park to train, the Dirty-Cleaning-Wipes Gang needed to wait for the weekend, where she wouldn't be accompanied by Eiji, to strike.

Finally, they found a chance, when Tenten was heading home from shopping.

They simultaneously appeared from their covers and encircled her.

Dirty Baddie was also here since his gang members aren't the brightest and he wants to make sure they didn't mess up.

He looked like a hooligan, with scars, and was completely bald, which is impressive for his young age - in short, he looked really shady.

He smiled evilly while licking at his knife: "Hey there little lass, you should come with us quietly, then we won't need to use any force."

His gang started to move closer to her.

Dirty Baddie knew that Eiji was a shinobi, but he didn't think Tenten was also one.

First of all, she didn't carry any visible weapon around her and never helped Eiji in fights, but more importantly: his subordinates didn't inform him when they collected data, that she and Eiji walked to and from the academy together since they aren't really smart and didn't know that this was an utmost important detail.

Dirty Baddie was really unlucky.

It would have been better for him to get defeated by Eiji since Eiji holds normally back.

Tenten didn't say anything and took out a scroll.

Dirty Baddie didn't even have the opportunity to use any special techniques before he and his gang had their butts full of kunais and shurikens.

It was certainly a funny scene, seeing a group of delinquents running to the hospital while holding their butts and crying.

 

The next day on the way to the academy.

"Hey did something happen Tenten? Why are you so happy?"

"Nothing, I just had a good training opportunity..."

'?'

"HEEYYY BOSS!!! Big news, Dirty Baddie and his gang mysteriously disappeared. Now It's only you and the Empress. But you shouldn't celebrate now, since rumors say she is the most fearsome of the Heavenly Kings. Normally she doesn't involve herself in gang wars and let her gang deal with it. But when she decides to move, it's like a demonic goddess descends and brings destruction! Not much is know about her fighting style, only that she uses some kind of mind attacks."

'Oh man, I wonder when those idiotic freaks stop bothering me..."

 

Tomorrow will be the last delinquent chapter. After that probably 1 or 2 more chapters before a time skip and the academy arc ends.

 

 

 

324