Chapter 32: Team eleven
16.2k 19 339
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Hokage office.

"Hayate, I wanted to ask you if you would be willing to lead a genin team..."

"Koff, with all due respect Lord Hokage, it's not the first time you have asked me this, but my stance won't change..."

"Hmmm, I thought you would be willing this time because one of this year's graduates is a former student of yours."

"Koff, could you mean perhaps Eiji? Even then, I have to refuse."

"The thing is, not many Jonin picked him, because of his grades in classroom attitude and positivity, they think that the team atmosphere would be strained. But I thought since he was your student, you wouldn't have any problems dealing with him."

'What was he doing to get such bad grades in the easiest categories? Anyway, the Hokage surely exaggerates and is saying all that so I would agree...hah whatever, my health improved a bit so I should be able to babysit some brats..."

"If it's like that, I will accept Lord Hokage."

 

The graduation test wasn't a problem for Eiji.

The task was to generate three clones, but since Eiji didn't bother to learn the basic Clone Technique, he generated two shadow clones instead.

Since the Shadow Clone-Jutsu rapidly depletes the user's chakra, two were currently the maximum of Eiji.

Iruka and Mizuki still let him pass without problems.

 

"Naruto! What are you doing here? Class today is only for the students who didn't fail!" - random mob.

"What? Can't you see the headband?!"

Things ended playing out like they are supposed to be, and Naruto and Sasuke kissed each other.

While seeing this scene Eiji thought: ' Well it's good that things are like they are supposed to happen...I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto's Sexy-Jutsu again though...it was really hot, to be honest...'

...

It was finally time for Iruka to call out the teams.

Everything was like it was supposed to be, which Eiji was glad about.

"Next is cell number eleven. Kotaru Nogami, Arina Natori, and Eiji Nakamura.

'Well, a mob certainly is supposed to have other mobs as teammates...'

"Oh no, it's that rotten swordsman...why is my luck so bad..."

"..."

"Okay, everyone, I will be introducing your Jonin-supervisor this afternoon. Until then, you are dismissed!"

 

"Hayate-sensei? What are you doing here?"

"Koff, long time no see Eiji. I decided to become your sensei once again." - Hayate said that with a small smile.

'Looks like some stuff already changed...but since he is also more or less supposed to be a mob, it should be fine...'

"Koff and you two are Kotaru and Arina, right? Let's leave the classroom and go somewhere else first."

"Hey, don't you guys think that our sensei looks somehow sick?" - Kotaru

Arina: "Shhhh keep your voice down, what if he hears you?"

Eiji rolled his eyes and just followed.

 

They went straight to one of Konoha's many training grounds.

"Koff, let's first introduce ourselves. My name is Hayate Gekko, I'm a Tokubetsu Jonin (special Jonin), so I guess my rank is slightly lower than a normal Jonin. I don't have really anything interesting to tell you about myself...well Eiji here knows me already anyway."

"WHAT? Hey Eiji, how do you know him? Did he arrest you in the past or something?" - Kotaro

"Nothing like that, anyway shouldn't you better introduce yourself instead of wasting our sensei's time?"

"Oh right. My name is Kotaru Nogami. I like cute girls, and I absolutely hate fat girls. I also don't like evil girls. My goal is to marry a real princess one day!"

Kotaru has grey hair and wears stylish glasses - generally, he gives the impression of someone lively but not too energetic.

"Are you a pervert or something? Anyway, my name is Arina Natori. My goal is to become a kunoichi, which the village can rely on. My likes and dislikes aren't anything special so I skip it."

Arina was a girl with a plain appearance, black hair, and an expressionless face - in short, the perfect mob girl.

"So then that only leaves me? Well, my name is Eiji Nakamura, I like my sword. I dislike weapons that aren't swords. My dream is to be renowned for my virtues and truthfulness, to become like a buddha... I guess." - He said it in a half-assed tone

"..."

'His humor really didn't change since the last time I saw him...'

 

Naruto and Sasuke's kiss scene is really nostalgic...truly good times.

 

 

339