Chapter 41: Class reunion?
14.8k 13 321
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eiji! Didn't we agree to meet up earlier? Why are you letting us wait?!" - Kotaru

"Jo calm your tits, I'm only 2 minutes late..."

"Yeah sorry, I'm just kinda nervous..."

"Uhm, I took some tea with me, it will probably help with the nervousness..."

"Ah great, thanks Arina! Anyway, you said you wanted to talk to us before we go there, Eiji?"

"Yeah, I have some juicy insider-information about the first test."

"WHAT?! HOW?!"

"Jo calm down! Anyway, if I tell you make sure to behave like you know nothing. Don't tell the other participants about it either, okay?"

"...Alright."

"So, the info I got is, that they let us take a written test, but that written test isn't important. You don't even have to answer one of the questions. The crux of the first exam is, that at the end they will pressure us to leave, but we just have to stay to pass. So even though many will try to cheat since the fake questions on the written test are too hard, it's better to not risk it and just write nonsense or nothing in the first phase and wait till they want us to leave. There we just stay and we pass. Easy, right?"

"That's...it kinda sounds a bit ridiculous...kinda hard to believe you..." - Kotaru

"I agree...are you sure that your information is correct?" - Arina

"Come one, am I really that untrustworthy?

"Absolutely!" - Kotaru

"Ouch that hurts, anyway let's go, it would be laughable if we got disqualified for being late."

 

"There are sure many people here, I have never seen more people in the acade - hey what's the noise up there? " - Kotaru

"Is someone as talentless as you really planning to take the chunnin exam? Why bother? Bunch of wet-behind-the-ears snotnoses!"

"You said it!"

"Please...we are begging you..let us in."

'It's that scene where Lee and Tenten are hiding their strength while trying to get into the fake room...I didn't see Tenten for a while, so butting in now would be kinda awkward....let's just sneak past everyone and get to the real room, Sasuke should appear soon anyway to get everyone heated up.'

"Hey guys, let's just follow me quietly!"

"What, but isn't this the room we have to report in?"

"Keep your voice down and just do as I say!"

"Oh man, sometimes you really annoy me...why don't you say anything Arina?"

"Let's just trust Eiji, since he said he has inside info..."

While they went sneaky past everyone, Tenten was kicked down and mocked more.

Of course, Lee insisted beforehand that they shouldn't draw attention, so she just took the kick.

She didn't take much damage from it though, but coincidentally her eyes saw Eiji's back for a moment.

'Wait, could it be? Is he really here as well?'

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sasuke's flashy entrance: "That sounds good in theory, but you'd better let me through. And drop the genjutsu you've created, while you're at it."

...

"Wow, it looks like you were right Eiji...in this room are even more people...so what do we do now?" - Kotaru

"Sit and wait somewhere where we don't draw any attention..."

"I agree, the people here look really strong...the less attention the better..." - Arina

But before they could do that, they were approached by their ex-classmates.

"Hey, you are here as well? I'm amazed you are still a shinobi and didn't end up in juvenile-prison." - Shikamaru

"How can you say to the incarnation of buddha himself? My virtues are renowned through the whole -" -Eiji

- "Hey it's you sword-freak? Your team is the least I expected to see here..."

"Damn, why are they all only talking to Eiji and ignore us?" - Kotaru

"Well, he is a bit flashy, so people pay naturally more attention to him...anyway I guess we can forget about drawing not any attention..." - Arina

But the attention wasn't as big as when Team Seven walked in.

Ino instantly shouted and jumped at Sasuke, while Sakura started to shout at Ino.

And then after some time, Naruto started to shout as well.

And Eiji's team was still in the area of the spotlight.

"..." - Eiji

"Why are our ex-classmates so weird and loud?" - Kotaru

"I don't know..." - Arina

"Would you guys do us all a favor and just shut up!"

"!"

'Of course, fucking Kabuto is here as well...' - a dark expression flashed across Eiji's face for a second, before he wore his usual grumpy face again.

 

Sorry for not having double chapters today as well. Writing the current chapters takes more time than usual, since I'm now at the main story scenes, so I have the manga chapters open next to me and reread them a thousand times while writing every paragraph to make sure that it stays faithful and true to the scenes. Of course, I just have to manage my time better, so I can still write the promised double chapters, but my time management is really bad. But I will still try my best since it's only supposed to be 2 more double chapters days...as I said, my time management is really bad.

 

 

 

321