Chapter 46: Helper
14.4k 22 307
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anko had almost no injuries from her fight.

The reason for her sorry state was her curse mark, which reacted to Orochimaru.

The pain was almost unbearable and she felt like she could lose consciousness any second now.

Of course, she knew that in a few hours the curse mark would stop pulsating and that she would be fine after that.

That is why she was crawling stealthily through bushes, to avoid the dangerous animals in the forest.

But now another feeling emerged beside unbearable pain, it was pure anger.

She never felt more humiliated in her entire life!

Activating the curse mark now would make her state even worse, so much so that she would probably need to lay in a bed for a few days instead of waiting a few hours.

But she didn't care and activated it.

"Ehmm, hello chief examination officer? What a funny coincidence meeting you here -"

When Eiji saw her curse mark activating he stopped his sentence and ran like never before in his life.

But it was already too late.

 

"You know, I'm starting to suspect that you knew the contents of this test beforehand..."

Anko was saying that while looking at the comfortable camping tent.

Besides that, there were a bunch of things for outdoor camping like a water filter and even some magazines to kill time!

And she was currently laying on a deck chair.

Of course, Eiji couldn't afford to buy so much stuff, so he took a loan.

But with the profits, he got from Choji he can pay off his dept easily and still have some profit.

"Yesh ma'am. I hash shom good conneshions!"

Eiji was currently bowing respectfully while he was wearing only his underwear. and his head was completely swollen with bumps, making it difficult to understand him.

It was really a comical sight.

Even though she really wanted to kill him back there, if she lost consciousness after that she would be dead for sure.

Since she didn't know when the requested Anbu would arrive, she needed a sla - I mean a helper until then.

So she restrained herself succumbing to the blood-lust from the curse mark and just beat him into submission.

After that, she used one of the first aid kids, washed herself in the nearby river, and forced him to give her his clothes.

Of course, his clothes were too small for her and already worn by him, but it's still better than wearing clothes soaked in pee or walking without any.

She then wanted to force him to prepare a place to sleep for her, but he started to summon all kinds of stuff from scrolls instead.

"I wonder which idiot couldn't keep his mouth shut...well it doesn't matter: shinobis are supposed to be able to collect information, so if the other teams didn't think of the idea to get some insider info they can't really complain. Anyway, give me another beer!"

"But yu had alredy four bottlesh..."

With just a glance of her, he shut up and gave her another one respectfully.

"To be honest, meeting you here wasn't that bad....waiting for those slow Anbu got really more convenient hahahaha!"

"Sur ma'am. I wouldsh do evrethinsh for -"

Eiji's almost not understandable sentence was interrupted by three giant tigers suddenly appearing.

He picked his sword up and got into his Iai-stance.

He was really beaten to a pulp by Anko, so he wasn't sure if he could fight those tigers in his state.

But when the tigers jumped, they suddenly stopped and just stood still.

'This should be paralysis...' - Anko who was watching it with a grim expression was deducing.

"Fancy meeting you here, Anko!"

Hearing that, Anko relaxed.

The Anbu she requested finally arrived.

In her current state, she wouldn't be able to fight those tigers, and she also didn't want to put her life into Eiji's hands, so she was really happy.

"You two must be the slowest-moving Anbu's I've ever met!" - Anko

"Aw! Don't be like that...besides....who is that?"

The two Anbus looked at the half-naked Eiji, with his completely swollen face, and all the camping items besides them.

They never expected to see such a scene when meeting Anko.

"..."

"He helped me since this damn mark was runnin wild!" - Anko

"Mark? Don't tell me..."

Anko signaled him to not disclose any sensitive information around Eiji.

One of the Anbus helped her get up and when they were about to leave, Anko turned towards Eiji: "Hey kid, you kinda helped me out there, so if you can pass this test, I'll pay you back when I meet you at the tower!"

Ignoring the whole pee fiasco, she didn't know that in the original timeline she would survive without problems, so she thought now that Eiji helped her avoiding a dangerous situation.

When they left, Eiji exclaimed happily: "Yesh! My plan susheeded!!!"

 

Don't know what to write here today...

 

 

 

 

 

 

307