Chapter 89: Showtime!
13.7k 50 285
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, PERVY SAGE?!" - Naruto

"As I said, you are now officially my apprentice. Within three years, I'll make you a full-fledged ninja...when I was researching Orochimaru's art of immortality, my sources brought to my attention some reliable information regarding the Akatsuki." - Jiraiya

"Information?"

"They won't be back for you for three or four more years."

"I understand, but..."

"If you're worrying about Sasuke, you don't have to...considering what happened with Itachi he probably just needs some time alone."

"..."

"Come one, that face is unusual of you. I will teach you some amazing moves in those three years!"

"REALLY?! ALRIGHT THEN!!"

 

"Sakura, I'm leaving for some super-duper training, so I entrust Sasuke to you, alright?" - while Naruto said that, with a huge smile he gave thumbs up to her.

"O-of course! You don't have to worry about him, just concentrate on your training!" - Sakura

"Hihihi..." - Naruto

"What are you giggling about, let's go already Naruto..." - Jiraiya

'You'll see Konoha, how much I will grow in these three years...' - Naruto raised his fist towards the stone faces of the Hokage (since it takes usually some time to carve the faces of the new Hokage, Eiji's face wasn't there...)

"What're you doing?! Come one, Naruto!" - Jiraiya

"OKAY, COMING NOW!!"

 

"Hey, just a thought, but since we are waiting anyway, why don't we kill this traitor Ukon?" - Kidomaru

"I agree...I'm really bored...let's have some fun..." - Jirobo

"Sasuke is our priority and I don't want the village to be full-on alert when we kill him, so get this idea out of your dumb heads!" - Tayuya

"...then how about we eat somewhere then? Even though this village is stupid and weak, I heard they have a good ramen-restaurant..." - Kidomaru

"...alright." - Tayuya

With that, they transformed and went to Ichiruka's.

 

'ARRRGHHH!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!! THIS AMOUNT OF PAPERWORK IS JUST SLAVERY!!!' - Eiji had an expression like he was poisoned and held his head with his hands.

"Our village is in a dangerous state right now and these important missions need to be issued as fast as possible! So sacrifice your health for the village!" - Danzo

"I'm gonna sacrifice your mom to the devil if you don't give me a break already!"

"Hmph, this rude way of speaking to the elde-" - Danzo stopped his sentence since a Root member suddenly appeared and whispered something in his ear.

After the Root member was finished, Danzo noded shortly towards him.

"Something important came up, so I'll leave. But this one will keep an eye on you, so don't try anything funny. Also if you don't finish those papers until tomorrow, one of your parents will get into an "accident".

"Something important? Do you have diarrhea? If so, you should look for granny Tsunade..."

Danzo ignored Eiji's usual remarks and with his crane in his hand, he left the Root member and Eiji alone.

"Hey, nice to meet you! Wanna help me?" - Eiji asked the Root member with glittering eyes.

"..."

"Not really talkative, huh?"

'Well, it doesn't matter, the show is about to start!" - Eiji concealed his smile while glancing at the Root member.

The important thing which came up for Danzo was Orochimaru wanting to propose a deal with him.

In the letter it was written, that it's sensitive information and it couldn't be written in a letter, so a subordinate of Orochimaru would meet Danzo somewhere outside the village.

Of course, this latter wasn't from Orochimaru, but Eiji's doing.

However, Danzo wasn't suspicious of it, since he already made some deals with Orochimaru in the past and more importantly: there was no possible way in which Eiji could know of their relationship - not even Hiruzen knew, so how could Eiji?

Still, Danzo wouldn't go there alone like an idiot, so would have Root members follow him since he was paranoid and even though they dealt in the past with each other, Danzo didn't trust Orochimaru at all.

Eiji pretended to yawn and close his eyes.

The Root member was ordered to make sure Eiji would work, so he closed on him trying to wake him up.

"!" - he was about to touch Eiji when his head fell off.

"Hmm, some blood splashed on a few papers...well, who cares? Anyway, let's leave here before someone comes and sees the corpse..."

With that, Eiji disappeared.

 

So with the next chapter, the fight will finally start!

 

 

 

285