Chapter 130: Chaotic fight part 5
10k 24 230
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sasuke...looks like we were revived...I'm sorry..." - Fugaku (Sasuke's father) said bewildered while looking around.

Though, even though he was confused from suddenly returning from the dead, he more or less could get a grasp of the situation.

"...Sasuke...I'm glad that you are healthy and alive..." - Mikoto (Sasuke's mother) had a smile on her face, seeing how her son has grown up.

Orochimaru looked at Sasuke who looked completely lost, but he didn't do anything.

It was more beneficial to not suppress their personalities, since it inflicts more psychological damage to Sasuke.

"...it looks like a lot of time passed and I want you to share everything which happened to you, but we were revived to fight you, so we don't have the time for that sadly...just please tell me one thing: what happened to Itachi? Did you kill him for revenge? Or is he still alive?"

When he heard that, Sasuke's tears stopped and he was reminded of what Itachi had to do and go through because of Konoha, and anger surfaced in his heart.

"No...I learned the truth about the Uchiha downfall and killed Danzo...but I want to see Itachi and hear his side of the story, and after that, I will decide if I'll completely eradicate Konoha or not." - now he had his Mangekyo Sharingan activated, giving him an eerily look.

"You...no..." - Fugaku saw deep darkness in Sasuke.

Even though Itachi had a most pitiful destiny, he never succumbed to darkness and carried love and hope for peace in his heart, so he was surprised that the cheerful (in the past) Sasuke, would have such darkness in him.

"No...please, Sasuke. The only thing we wish for is for you is happiness, so please don't walk the path of revenge!" - Mikoto had teary eyes, but also looked a bit angrily and shouted at him like she reprimanded a small child.

Orochimaru looked at it amused and clapped: "Alright, I'm glad that your family reunion is proceeding so well, but I don't have all day, so let's start with the battle, shall we?"

 

With a loud sound, Hidan and Kakuzu appeared on the battlefield, with completely turn clothes.

"Damn...now that we are here, what now?" - Hidan

"Let's split up and join different battles...I'll go to the Nine-tails, while you join Orochimaru's fight...it doesn't matter who you target specifically, just raise some hell...the more chaos the better for us!" - Kakuzu

"Aye...that's what I was waiting for..." - Hidan grinned while licking his scythe.

"Stop doing shit, and go already!" - Kakuzu saw how Jiraiya and Gamabunta would reach here any second as well, and sprinted off.

 

"Wait! Let's talk for a second, I'm sure it would be beneficial for you guys as well..." - Eiji stopped his Iai-stance suddenly and gestured them to stop.

"?" - Yamato and the other Anbu.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW AGAIN?!" - Naruto was almost completely healed by Sakura now.

"You want to help Sasuke, right? Look over, he seems to have a bit of trouble, so why don't we go over to help him together?" - Eiji

Naruto gritted his teeth and started to think, after looking at Sasuke's battlefield.

What Eiji said made sense!

Still, he wanted Sasuke to return to Konoha, so Eiji being there would hinder it.

"Then...then move aside...we will help him while you stay here!" - Naruto

"Huh? Why should I?" - Eiji

"BECAUSE I DONT TRUST YOU!!" - Naruto

"Wait, Naruto...this isn't important right now...we need to help Sasuke..." - Sakura

Yamato was also lost in thought, deciding what to do, when suddenly a huge flame engulfing a widespread area was approaching them.

He and the other Anbu instantly reacted and used defensive Jutsus to block it from reaching them, Naruto and Sakura - Eiji was on his own though.

After it subsided, a wild Kakuzu was standing there between them and Eiji, who decided to just dodge Kakuzu's flamed attack instead of taking it on.

"You guys looked like you had a lot of fun, so I decided to join." - Kakuzu said that in a grumpy voice, which suggested that he wasn't seeking fun.

"Akatsuki..." - Yamato

"Well...it seems like people keep on joining without an end...I wouldn't even be surprised anymore if Kaguya would suddenly pop out too..." - Eiji smiled wryly.

"?" - everyone else.

 

I hope the interaction between Sasuke and his parents seemed natural and true to their characters...anyway: I wish you all happy holidays!

 

 

 

230