The Pervert on the Glass Ceiling
991 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How are you feeling? You look pale," Prota caressed Frozen Milk's head.

"Looks stupid as always to me," Glimpse Water sat on the floor and pretended he just didn't want to hug Frozen Milk or call him father.

"Probably just a nightmare," Frozen Milk wasn't in the mood to talk much. He couldn't recall anything, but he couldn't get it off his mind that something's happened or else he wouldn't feel like this all of a sudden.

"What are you two doing here anyway?" Frozen Milk finally realised that they were in his room. He didn't want to deal with these two, especially not in this state.

"Did you forget? Today's the wedding," Prota stood up and poured Frozen Milk a drink.

Frozen Milk gasped and sweat beads ran down his back. It was today? He didn't want to go! He didn't feel up for it at all! He'd rather lie in his bed, roll to a ball and perish!

"Father, let's go, the both of us," Glimpse Water casually said, trying to mask his embarrassment.

This brat has no problem calling me father now? Look at him sprouting it out of his mouth as if he's trying to grope me with vines hoping I'll fall for it!

Yet, Frozen Milk left it uncommented which made Glimpse Water actually happy. He gave Prota a proud smug. Prota beamed with a fake smile and mocked,

"Glimpse Water, there's nothing to be proud of calling Frozen Milk father. Would you be proud of incest?"

Frozen Milk spat out the water he tried to swallow. This was going in a totally wrong direction! What did his protagonist turn into? Spit that nasty word right out of your brain! There's no need for you to remember it!

"At least father and me are closer, ain't that just make your blood boil? Incest's more realistic than your fake ass innocence where you hope father would suddenly fall for your plastic charm!"

This conversation must not go on! Frozen Milk had a really bad feeling, he didn't want to admit but for a while now, he noticed the abnormal behaviour of his characters towards him. It was increasingly turning into the forbidden word for a straight male like him! A reverse-harem!

It made absolutely no sense to him! What did he do to attract his characters? Why would they act like this?

Yet, he still believed in his womanizer characters and believed they'd not turn bent. Yes, he immediately brushed the thought away in his mind, buried underneath his little pea-sized brain.

While Frozen Milk was once again lost in his thoughts, his characters still continued to bicker and argue.

"We should focus on the wedding now! Stop with your childish behaviour!"

"Yes!" both immediately gave him their full attention.

"We should choose who should go to the wedding."

"Isn't it obvious? You go with me!" again both Prota and Glimpse Water echoed and then got into a fight.

***

The doors to the wedding opened and masses of elegant and beautiful people flocked inside to witness the bride's and groom's vow to forever, yet they didn't know the bride was forced to marry against her will.

Even her father, the mayor had no idea. Weddings in this world were not held in a chapel, instead, they found place in a large hall with a whole building dedicated to it.

It was the event of the year, everyone praised the happy couple! Hooray!

The bride lied in her waiting room, the groom checked himself out in the mirror anticipatingly waiting for the night where he could finally indulge in the sweet pleasure of his new wife.

The groom who forced the bride to marry him used blackmail. He witnessed the daughter of the mayor embezzle money and that was why she couldn't tell her father. Although, she only needed the money to buy some new clothes!

Because she had all the beauty in the world, her IQ suffered, and she hired people to steal the money from her father. This stupid, outrageous move was the cause of her presumed downfall.

 The readers were against a dumb beauty like her making it into the harem and now that Frozen Milk thought about it, it was really the worst thing he could come up with.

As the guests poured into the glorious hall as big as a football field and sat on the tables, two particular oddballs mixed under the mass.

Of course, they had their invitations and entered legally.

"Damn, why the hell am I stuck with you?" Glimpse Water growled as he had to hold the hand of Prota.

"Don't ask me! I wouldn't have wanted to come with you too!" Prota forced to smile as all the women around them came closer and blushed.

"Why do we have to hold hands?" Glimpse Water felt humiliated! Something about this wasn't right! Everything wasn't right!

"To keep the females off us. Our mission is to save the daughter and talk to the mayor, didn't you hear what Frozen Milk said?"

"Yea but it ain't gonna include this disgusting act of me touching your stupid hand!"

Prota just sat down and forced Glimpse Water next to him.

Not far from them, a person whose face was covered by a white veil sat and looked towards the front, the stage where the bride and groom would be wedded. On their table sat the mayor, a tall and stern-looking male. He turned to the person in the white veil and whispered,

"Many thanks for coming here and blessing this wedding. I apologise for making you come all the way."

The person just nodded and turned their attention back.

Everyone was excited, everyone mingled with each other in hopes to find their own romance, in hopes to flatter the mayor or just eat to their heart's content or to flaunt their wealth and appearance as the presents in the room piled up.

Yet, if anyone had some common sense, they'd notice that despite the glass ceiling where the sunlight flooded in and lit up the whole place, there was one spot, no matter how small it was, was blocking the light and cast a shadow in the middle of the hall.

And if anyone would've just looked up, anyone in their right mind would've called the knights, informed the mayor, as a suspicious person crawled on top of the glass ceiling and laid down with their grotesque face pressed against the glass to peek into the hall.

It was indeed the doing of a pervert. A disgusting swine and scum who obviously had no good intentions.

Yes, on top of the glass roof, seemingly thinking nothing of it, laid Frozen Milk to see what was going on in the wedding.

Even the system had no words to this overwhelming stupidity that could swallow the whole capital and infect it.

23