Worrying about the bride
950 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since Frozen Milk still didn't feel well, he forced Prota and Glimpse Water to go together. It was a real hassle to convince them and Frozen Milk had to promise to spend some alone time with each of them. He shuddered at the thought.

He crawled a bit to the left and pressed his face further into the glass, if that was even possible. His naked eyes already touched the smooth surface. There were at least 200 guests and he had to find his two clowns in the middle of it.

The biggest clown, Frozen Milk, saw both of them off at the entrance but then thought he couldn't afford to miss this entertainment show, so his little peanut brain came up with the brilliant idea to watch it from the ceiling. 

How come the building wasn't foolproof against demented, accustomed stalkers and even provided them with the best platform possible for creeps? Was it specially created for this purpose?

So, how did Frozen Milk even get up there in the first place? This was a feat he was immensely proud of while his system ridiculed him for it. It seemed like since he transmigrated, he hasn't even used his powers he acquired in this world once. 

However, all the training he did to become a monk and all the training he did with Prota, then also with Glimpse Water at night and all the power withdrawal was for this very moment here.

This very moment where Frozen Milk could show his superhuman abilities to particularly no one but himself. He surpassed the average powers he had by approximately 1%. It was still a lot for him though.

So, Frozen Milk went around the building, found a blind spot and BAM jumped up yet he was only able to reach half of the building, around 5 metres. If it was Glimpse Water, he could already jump onto the roof. 

If it was Prota or the villain, this roof was only step for them. This was how powerful and how the powers worked here. None of the stupid cultivation shit, all pretty normal simple superhuman powers! For the win!

Once, his disappointment disappeared, he found a tree and jumped onto it, then from the branch he was able to get onto the roof. It was a very heroic moment for him.

From this rather comfortable spot, he saw that the wedding started. Even from 10 meters away he could see the aggrieved and sad look on the beauty. Frozen Milk gulped, his beauty of Prota's harem was this distressed, he couldn't even bear to watch!

He wanted to break through the glass, fly like a superhero to the damsel in distress and earn all the awe of the onlookers as he heroically saves the day, yet he could only frustratingly watch and furiously send signals to Prota and Glimpse Water to move their glued asses!

How could they let such a beauty suffer like that? How could they just sit by and watch? Wasn't there something wrong with this? 

His protagonist of a magnificent harem, his protagonist of unrivalled stamina, the beast that fulfilled 5000 girls! His author that was a woman harasser! That leeched after hot babes! Both turned to eunuchs!

What was wrong with this? Everything! Forgot the time in the café? Glimpse Water harassed a beauty and Prota saved her! Do it now! Do the same! Yet why won't they help?

Frozen Milk was almost ready to crush the glass under his hands and slowly pierce them into the groom, Prota, Glimpse Water and anyone who allowed this to happen. Even though he was the cause of it in the first place.

He didn't know that his protagonist and author failed to notice the wedding ceremony beginning as they constantly sent each others death glares and hissed while pretending to whisper in the other's ear to appear as a lovely gay couple!

Both were angry about it! Both would've rather done this with Frozen Milk, not knowing Frozen Milk was actually more worried and intrigued by the bride than those two could ever make him.

"Ain't you supposed to bed 5000 females and fill mansions? Why you here turning bend?" Glimpse Water hissed as he bored his fingernails into Prota's hand he was still holding.

"Like I tell you every time I have no idea what you're talking about! Why are you always saying things as if you know my future? Also, weren't you the one who can't keep his hands off women? So, fingers off Frozen Milk!" Prota squeezed back with such a force, Glimpse Water would've already broken bones if he didn't have powers.

"I see. Ain't want me to tell father about the time where you ra- Ah, damn! Don't squeeze me like this!"

"Don't call him father! I'll squeeze it all out of you then!"

The females around them all flushed red as they heard the implications in their conversation and in their heads they already pictured those two handsome men together. This was the moment when those rotten females were born.

They stopped paying attention to the wedding as they furiously argued with each other who of those two would be the bottom and who the top.

It caused quite the commotion and the females were ready to fight each other for their belief of top-bottom, no bottom-top!

The mayor on the other side just watched his daughter with tears in his eyes. His stern face turned into jelly overrun with snot,

"Ah, my lovely daughter, all grown up!"

The person in white gave the mayor a tissue but then bobbed their head towards the ceiling. They felt an ominous vibe transcending and wanted to find the source. Yet, the mayor's loud wailing held them back.

"Ahh! She's so pretty! My little cute daughter!"

"Something is wrong..." the person mumbled and gripped the thing next to them. A sword.

"Yes, definitely! My pure daughter's already old enough to leave her daddy!"

"This is not what I-"

"Please bless this wedding. I can't endure it. Her mother would've been so proud," the mayor was now a sobbing mess clinging onto the white-clad person. The person had no choice but to comfort the mayor while the unease grew.

26