Chapter 62
520 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucien sits down atop the mound of hay Sera had been hiding in before his arrival, cradling his woman carefully.

They'd kissed all the way into the shed under the pouring rain, Lucien with his arms under Sera's butt holding her up and Sera's hands holding his head as their teeth clicked together in a desperate meshing of tongues and lips.

They kept going, even when the rain water fell over the face and got into their mouths as they kissed, the water tasting sweet in their mouths as it dripped in during their hot, open mouthed kisses.

Inside the shed, it was just the two of them and the other animals, surrounded by the tinkling sounds of rainfall upon the tin roof and drops of water that leak from a small hole in the ceiling, into a metal bucket.

Sera's body relaxes in his arms, letting him carefully set her down atop his lap and stroking back the wet hair that sticks to her collarbone so that it all flows down her back, dripping water.

They resume their frenzied passion there, surrounded by the animals as their tongues twist, touching and tasting, caught up in the heat of the moment.

'I love you, Lucien' Sera thinks, the love filling up her heart making tears well up. Their lips meet again, hot and breathy, consumed by the kiss that felt so, so good.

The rough skin of Lucien's palms catch on the soft silk as he pushes the gossamer cloth covering her chest down, revealing one blushing breast. Sera's slip following the tugging motion too,  the thin strap on her shoulder sliding down.

Seeing the delectable bud before him, Lucien can't help pressing a kiss to it and taking it into his mouth, making Sera shiver. A tender bite, and the nipple grows redder when he releases her breast from her mouth. Using his teeth to pull down the wet silk still sticking to her other breast, he gives it the same attention he'd showered on the other one, until they're both wet and glistening in the silver moonlight.

How happy Sera felt, in this moment, couldn't be put into words. They were safe, and they were together. Soft lips quirk up into a shy smile of joy, entrancing Lucien. 

How beautiful she was, shyly seeking her own pleasure from his body. Here she was, rubbing her legs together as she sat on top of him, brown eyes glowing gold with happiness and want. She was better than anything he could have ever dreamed.

Lucien whispers the lightest of kisses over her bruised cheek, her forehead, her lips. The azure gaze that stares up at her as he leans down to suck on one collarbone was overflowing with desire and care for her.

"Kiss me." Sera breathes out, pulling him in for another hot, wet kiss. Dainty fingers toyed with the ties of his shirt, insecure if it was too forward of her to undress him.  His firm fingers cover hers, and together, they unknot the tie in the center of his throat, though it takes a while as both were busy twining their tongues around one another, Sera doing her best to suck on Lucien's hot tongue with her small mouth, lower parts contracting with each suck.

Lucien breaks off the kiss to whip off his white shirt, revealing toned muscles and a delectable v that disappeared past the waistband of his trousers. Sera followed his example, and slips off her dress, leaving her only in a pair of lace panties she'd made herself and nothing else.

Neither one of them could hear the rain or the animals bleating and honking around them, so focused they were on each other.

Her nipples stood hard at attention, almost painfully hard with the blood that rushed to the sensitive skin.

Sera's whole body felt crackling hot. It wasn't enough for their lips and tongues to meet. She wanted his long fingers to touch every inch of her body. She wanted him to hold her in his arms, hardened by swordplay and fill her deep.

Very gently, Lucien presses her down against the hay, putting his shed clothing underneath her back as cushioning.

Sera wanted to feel the heat that roared between them each time they came together, burning bright enough to make her forget everything.

Sera welcome the sensation of the hay pricking into her back as Lucien licked the space between her breast, at the naughty raindrop wandering down.

"Hurry, Lucien" she begs, her thighs rubbing together, trying to keep her wetness from leaking out.

"One moment"

Sera's skin raises in goosebumps as Lucien licks his way down, all the way down, while cold drops of water drip, drop onto her luminous skin, off his dark crimson hair.

She no longer felt cold, the blood roaring in her veins as she arched her back, fingers digging into his scalp as he gives her one hot lick, there.

"Anhhh"

Gasping, Sera covers her mouth as he teases her below, using his teeth, his tongue, his lips to stoke the fire burning within her even higher.  Sera pushes her hips out more, sweat dripping off her arched back as her legs splay wide with his head between them. More and more nectar was pouring out of her.

"You're beautiful here too. Every bit of you." Lucien whispers, the words vibrating against her sensitized fragile skin.

Guiding his face back up to hers for a kiss, Sera grasps the hard rod, sliding it against herself.

"Here" Lucien murmurs, pushing himself in until he's seated to the hilt. He knew the exact spot on her upper walls, the one rough patch that would drive Sera mad. And he hit it with unerring accuracy with each thrust, the strokes becoming longer and increasing in desperation.

Lucien growled low in his throat as he felt Sera impossibly tighten more around his hardness, sending a wave of heat that tickled the back of his spine. 

Sera twisted her legs around his waist, throwing her head back as each stroke rubbed his desire deeper within her. Lucien's warm hands gripped her breasts, as an obscene sound mingles with the sound of falling rain.

The wrinkle between his brows grows deeper as it furrows in concentration, sweat dripping down his back. Lucien was focused on taking Sera hard, making up for the harrowing time they had spent apart.

An inexpressible sensation rises up from deep within Sera's body, making her lips flutter open and closed.

"I love you Lucien"

Sera says, breathless.

Lucien's eyes grow round like she'd sucker punched him in the gut. He stops moving. Still and motionless like a statue, with only his hard breaths any indication that he was a living creature.

"I love you." She says it again.

Sera keeps going, letting what she was feeling out in one breath. "I love the sweet gestures you do, putting food on my plate when you think I'm not looking, encouraging me to keep making Thornmere a better place with my ideas. I love the little dimple that comes out when you smile, the kindness in your eyes that you don't even know you have when you looked at the children in the orphanage. I love the way you never give up, not on anyone, not on me. I even love your scary parts, your anger, because I know where they come from."

Lucien presses his forehead to hers, eyes closed, pausing for a moment. Sera would never know how  much these words affected him, to the very core of his being.

Only Sera, his Sera, had loved him like this.

"And I, you"

He replies, low voice trembling, his cheeks were red, something Sera had never seen before.

Sera's body jolts as Lucien slams his heat into her again. And again.

"I-I can't control myself anymore." He gasps out the words, gripping her thin waist.

Thin lips press together in a thin line as he moves faster, the words echoing in his mind stirring him up to take her harder, deeper. When he sees the tears of joy leaking out of the corner of Sera's eyes, he gently licks up each one each time he enters her.

Her tears were delicious. Sweet, like her.

He loved her too. So much. Being with her made him want to become a better man, a good man. Change from the broken and lost beast he was without her.

Sera couldn't help but admire his beautiful face as he took her hard, radiating a dangerous sex appeal while reduced the distance between their faces and nibbled at her small ear with small bites. He traces the outline of her ear, the soft shell lightly, rubbing his lips against it.

Sera does her best to keep up with him, responding to the rolling motion of his hips as she cups his face with one hand and cradles his neck with the other.

They exchange no more words between them, bodies doing the talking.

Golden and sapphire gazes lock under the melodious and misty rain, never breaking from each other.

10