Update (not a chapter!)
1.3k 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys~ tofu here, back from a month’s hiatus after graduating! Didn’t realize how busy it would get transitioning into a new stage in life (getting kidnapped on a surprise family camping trip didn’t help the switch either XD)

I’m still at a shaky stage, not sure where I’m headed in life. But one thing I do know is that I love writing this story! So much! I have so much planned out but not being able to share it with you guys is making me antsy. And I love reading everyone’s comments on this story too!! 

But here comes the bad part: I live with my big family (and no, I don’t have the means to move out) and no one has any idea I write stories online. They think I’ve been working on schoolwork and I’ve left it at that because if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to write. Since my parents don’t consider writing as a viable job  they would’ve nagged me to go out and get a “real” job, as well as obstructed me from writing.  

Now with school done I no longer have my excuse to write, and it’s been getting more and more difficult to write without getting caught and then having my laptop taken away.

Which is where you guys would come in! I want to come clean to my family about me writing, but to do that I would need proof to show my family that this counts as a viable part time job. If I can show them that this counts as a job, they would cut me a huge slack and leave me alone to write(yay!).

As is now, I can’t guarantee a steady weekly stream of releases, so I’m coming to you guys for help. Starting from now a 5 dollar donation will guarantee a chap per week. All I need is 5 bucks, no more than that, so if 5 wonderful readers donated 1 dollar, we would be good to go!

Basically: 5 dollars per chap, will guarantee a minimum of one release per week to my ko-fi account here

For each lovely sponsor I will dedicate my chappie to you by including your name at the top of the page :)

For everyone that read this far, thank you!! I hope you’ve been enjoying the story!


TLDR; please sponsor my chappies! W/ sponsorship: steady output of at least one chappie a week. W/o sponsorship: random, spaced out releases, or worse…the eventual death of this story to incompletion purgatory.

24