‘I’m, definitely going to kill this one.’
88 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That's how it happened before. Of course, there are rooms in the Heavenly Dragon Sect, but Song Jia's Master Yu Yan has decided to give him a place here.  The Dragon Pavilion is the most beautiful in the sect. In his past life, Ye Jun wasn't happy at all. He built the Dragon Pavilion.

Dragon Pavilion belongs to him, without asking him, a man has stayed here.

With a broad smile, Ye Jun looks at the junior.

"Junior, be sure I understand. If there are no rooms, I have to help a future junior. Thank you for telling me."

The first time he met the junior, Ye Jun yelled at him. But now he understands that the junior tried to help him.  No one sent him, yet he told him.  If it wasn't for this junior, things would probably be much worse.

After junior leaves, Ye Jun enters the pavilion.

Ye Jun had a sense of Deja vu.

'I will tear this place down someday'

With a smooth look on the face, Ye Jun is heading to his room.

'Really, how I've been so stupid in my past life.'

Before he pushes the door, a weak blue-eyed boy comes out. Even though the boy seems so vulnerable that if you blow, you can move him, his attitude is different. With a raised chin, the aura of a warrior. Su Wei.

'A chiwawa with rottweiler habits '

"Young junior, can you tell me where my things are?"

Su Wei looks up and down at Ye Jun

"I don't know" Answer and go

Ye Jun looks at Su Wei's back, then shakes his head.

'How arrogant can you be?'

In a study, a 50-year-old man and a youthful man serve tea. You can see that they have a good conversation.

"Ye Jun, how's the cultivation going? "

"Uncle Song, cultivation goes well. Today this nephew is just looking for his belongings. Does Uncle Song know where they are? "

"What happened?"

"Today I returned from the palace and saw that someone occupied my room. Uncle Song, if the sect doesn't have enough rooms, I can talk to my father. I'm sure he'll be willing to help."

Song Shi's facial expression quickly changes from joy to confusion

Ye Jun with a guilty look

"Uncle Song, I'm not going to hide anything. A junior informed me that a new disciple will live in my Pavilion. Of course, this Prince wants to be a good senior, so I didn't say anything. But my room is seized. The Dragon Pavilion has many rooms. If the junior wants the room can have it, but this prince has many things imported into the room. "

"No more rooms? Who said that? "

"This nephew doesn't know"

"Don't worry Ye Jun, I'll solve the problem."

"If the uncle said, I'm sure it will be"

The old Ye Jun was quite angry, and he started arguing with Su Wei. His real personality has come to light.

Song Shi solved the problem but left a big stain on their relationship.

Ye Jun know precisely what he made wrong. He made a small incident, a big one.

All the disciples found out about it. Some even criticized Ye Jun, many are by his side, but they are the same. Everyone is there to see the show.

After coming out of Song Shi's study, Ling Shi was waiting at the door.

"Young prince, do you want me to take care of that brat?"

"Ling Shi, you have your things to do. Just leave for Song Shi."

"When Song Shi brings my stuff, you move them back to the palace! Just leave the simple necessities."

"Y... Yes? Is the young prince moving back into the palace? "

"I'm a prince! Do you want me to stay here forever?"

"Oh! Find out everything you can about Yu Yan."

"Sir, do you think she did it on purpose?"

"Ling Shi, are you sure Wenxin Agency is in good hands with you? Of course, she did it on purpose. You find out why."

"It's going to be hard. Yu Yan doesn't stay long in the capital. She was away with Song Jia for a year."

Ye Jun's expression turned black.

"That's why I said find out everything YOU CAN."

"This servant has overreacted. I'm going to do my best to get the job done."  As soon as Ling Shi finished talking, he disappeared into black smoke.

'Why does he always ask so many stupid questions?'

  After Ling Shi's leaving, Ye Jun went for the Sect library. Usually, no one goes there. Sect library has regular books and maps however, Ye Jun needs to see if the information from the past is any good.

The library is behind the cafeteria.  So he is forced to go through the cafeteria to get there.

Once he enters,  everyone looks at him. Ye Jun continued on his way, but a group of people is drawing his attention. Song Jia, Su Wei, and Fatty Min.

Fatty Min is Su Wei's friend. But Ye Jun knows he's also his informant. All the rumors, all the information Su Wei needs, Fatty Min knows. That's how Su Wei found out everything he needs to know about everyone.

Once Ye Jun came in, Fatty Min was already whispering something to Su Wei in his ear.

'In the past, I challenged him to a fight here. How many unpleasant memories.'

While Su Wei and Fatty Min were talking Song Jia was also watching Ye Jun, the eyes of the two met.

Ye Jun didn't pay attention. He kept going. He wasn't in the mood for any of them today.

Ye Jun doesn't know when Su Wei finds out about what he wants to get, or he wouldn't have come here.

As he walked, one of the disciples looked at Su Wei and in a small voice

"Do you think senior Ye is going to do something to Su Wei?"

" Su Wei? The senior can kill him with a slap."

" Look how close he is to Senior Song, I'm sure senior Ye will teach him a lesson."

Even though they spoke in a low voice, they could still be heard.

Su Wei had a calm look. He didn't seem to care, except he was paying attention to something else. Ye Jun looked at Su Wei,  saw his eyes moving from left to right, and smiled.  Fatty Min was red. He stood up with a finger to the disciple.

"Ha? What do you think, Brother Su can't beat Ye Jun? I'm telling you, Brother Su can beat Ye Jun with one hand tied behind his back. "

"HAHAHA! Brothers, tighten up, Fatty Min tells jokes."

'If he wasn't with Su Wei, I would kill him straight. What do I have to do with this? Ha? '

Another disciple:

"HAHA. Who? Su Wei, keep dreaming. Senior Ye teach him a lesson!"

'I'm, definitely going to kill this one.'

Ye Jun just slowed down a bit. He looked at the disciple.

"Since when does this prince have to prove anything? "

When Song Jia heard Ye Jun's words, she frowned. Prince?

When Ye Jun is in the sect, he didn't use the title of prince until now. Only Senior. So, everyone here has already forgotten that Ye Jun is also a prince.

Su Wei on the other side was slightly lost.

"Senior, I... "

6