Unread reports
96 11 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before the disciple finished the words, Ye Jun's hand was on his neck. Lifting the disciple, the air in the room gets colder.

With his return, Ye Jun's Psychic Energy was much more powerful. Psychic energy is different from cultivation.

It accumulates over time, through personal life experience.

But Ye Jun has had already lived two lives.

Even Su Wei was having trouble standing up straight. You can see the sweat on his forehead.

'It looks like my psychic  level of energy is higher than Su Wei.'

"I don't have to prove anything to anyone." Throwing the disciple.

With the last words said, and disciple blacked out, Ye Jun was already out of the cafeteria. Everyone being visibly tired. He hasn't even looked, Song Shi all this time. As for Fatty Min. Just a look at him made him want to strangle him.

Arrived in the library, Ye Jun went to the map section. From there, he chose several maps and started looking on their backs, injecting psychic energy into each one of them.

Five minutes next, a map developed on the back of one of these maps.

'Jingyi, you traitor, at least something you did right.'

On the map are the indications to a treasure left by a cultivator who has been a disciple in the sect for a long time ago.

But he wasn't interested in the treasure. He wants the manual left there. The cultivator's work for a lifetime, Hidden heart manual.

In it, there is a technique that helps the user to hide his cultivation from cultivators that are at higher realms.

He found out about the manual through Jingyi. Jingyi the one assigned to handle the organization created by him.  Jingyi got to this position because he gave Ye Jun the most information about Su Wei.

By the time he knew it, the entire organization was already in Jingyi's hands. When Jingyi betrayed Ye Jun in favor of Su Wei, no one resisted. Surrounded by all, he died at Jingyi's hands.

  After signing off that he borrowed the map, Ye Jun went out. Back to the cafeteria was free. Instead of heading to his room in the sect, he went to the palace.

'Su Wei, let me see how you do the mission if you can't even meet me."

Ye Jun was in a good mood, was sure that Su Wei had a mission that was related to him. As Grandpa Ye described, it had to sound like :

{All these disciples are looking down on you. Defend your honor! Defeat Ye Jun in a fight. }

Ye Jun wasn't interested. He already knew he would lose. The simple fact that he doesn't fight, he's already the winner.

In one room, a girl looks at the exit of the sect with a confused look.

The crown prince's room.

Ling Shi organizes several papers. Just before Ye Jun finished, he was coming in.

" Young prince just in time."

Ye Jun looks at the papers Ling Shi brought in, nods, and throws the map at him.

"Gather a team of 5 people and choose a safe route. We're going on a treasure hunt."

Ling Shi was confused. It's a normal map.

"Apply psychic energy "

As Ling Shi finished the command, his eyes twinkled.

"Prince, be sure we'll bring the treasure safely."

Ye Jun just shook his head.

"Ling Shi, you're not paying attention again. I said we're going ."

Ling Shi visibly confused, followed by shame.

"This servant was wrong."

"Leave it! What are these?"

"This servant brought the reports. And wonderful news for the young prince."

Ye Jun's eyes sparkled.

"Did you find the plant?"

Ling Shi's face turns black

"Young master, this servant has not found it."

"OH. What's the news then?" Ye Jun, visibly disappointed.

"We have intelligence about Yu Yan."

" Excellent news. How? "

"One of the agents was in the same sect as Yu Yan, it's all in the report."

"Okay, then  you can go!"

Ling Shi leans politely and leaves.

Ling Shi brought a lot of reports. It's all because of his father. His father has a mediocre cultivation talent. But a king must own high cultivation. So his father spends a part of his time in cultivation. And when he doesn't cultivate, he takes care of official affairs.

So Wenxin Agency has a lot of unread reports. Now that Ye Jun is their boss, they all get to him.

Ye Jun is already starting to massage his head.

'It's like I'm back in the modern world. That's the only place I had so many papers. Good, let's get to work.'

The first report, Yu Yan.

It wasn't too thick.  The report said that Yu Yan was the prime disciple of Xinxia Sect and some minor details about her from the past. Still, for Ye Jun, it was enough. In his grandfather's diary, there is Xinxia Sect.

A sect in which only women could enter, but the fascinating part of this sect is that it prohibits the intimate act with the opposite sex. Of course, Ye Li wouldn't have a problem with that if his future wife wasn't involved.

Ye Jun's grandmother was the most famous disciple of this sect, immediately after, being Yu Yan.

Going forward, Ye Li destroyed the sect.  Over time, some disciples built everything again without the old rule that led to the destruction of the Xinxia Sect. 

But from the report, it seems Yu Yan was a pure believer. After the patriarch of Xinxia Sect died, some disciples didn't match with the old way, while others continued to follow.  Looks like Yu Yan was one of those people.

And here it becomes contradictory.

If she followed the old path, how can she be so close to Song Jia? In Ye Jun's past life, Song Shi had a relationship with Yu Yan.

After a few blows with fingers on the table, Ye Jun snaps his fingers. It is a unique signal.

Because of the cultivation method practiced by Wenxin Agency, the snapping of the fingers had a specific frequency.  Ling Shi can hear instantly.

"Young prince, did you call me? "

"Ling Shi, who wrote this report? "

"05. It is one of the oldest agents."

"I have a mission for her. I want her to investigate Song Shi's relationship with Yu Yan. Do you think she can do it?"

"If it's 05, then she is the most competent in these things."

"That's how it stays then." 

Ling Shi bows and leave.

The second report was about officials. Just before he could grab it, a paper caught his eye.

[Royal Alchemist 1 and 3- meeting with Shu Jia]

Ye Jun's plans involve alchemy. The kingdom has five alchemists, classified in ranks from 1 to 5, depending on their experience and cultivation.

The report specified how Shu Jia met with several minor officials. But in the second part of the meeting, the 1st rank and 3rd rank alchemist also appeared. The discussion seemed courteous, but Shu Jia said the phrase which caught Ye Jun's eye:

"I hope to have smooth cooperation"

7