‘What are you?’
72 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 10 hours of cultivation, Ye Jun pass at Nascent Soul.

"Ling Shi, if you have come, you can tell the servants to prepare the bath."

In front of the room, Ling Shi was confused. Were young prince senses always so good? Bath?

"Immediately, young prince."

After a bath, Ye Jun was in front of a sparkling Ling Shi. His smile was like a pervert.

"Young prince. After all this time, you've managed to get through. Congratulations!"

Ye Jun was stuck at Core Formation for a year.

"Trivial details. Why did you come? "

Ling Shi had an embarrassed look.

"Young prince, you told me to gather a group of men for the treasure hunt"

"OH! Have I been in cultivation so long? ""

"10 hours, young master."

" All the prince's things have been moved from Heavenly Dragon Sect."

"Oh. Is Su Wei still in Dragon Pavilion? "

"Song Shi didn't offer a explain. Su Wei was only moved to the western region of the pavilion."

Ye Jun just nodded.

"Young prince, you don't seem surprised. "

"I have nothing to be. Song Shi can choose to favor anyone. But he has to live with his choices.

"Okay. Let's go! We have a long way."

The place shown on the map was a 10-hour walk away, outside the capital. 

Wenxin Agency did a great job, the route they chose was notably helpful.  No threat. However, even if anything were to happen, the five of Ling Shi's chosen cultivators had high cultivation.

After 10 hours of walking, Ye Jun sees a mountain, followed by a waterfall.

"Young master entrance is on here. The investigation group found her. "

At the entrance, two people were waiting in front of a massive gate.

As soon as the group of seven came in, two of them bent down respectfully.

"Make sure no one comes in" Ling Shi's tone was strangely much more authoritative than usual.

The entry into the inheritance left by the cultivator was quite simple.

  Ye Jun noticed all the pitfalls disabled by the group that came to investigate before.

'Ah. If I'd known they'd do this, I'd have come alone.'

Ye Jun was disappointed. He thought he was going to have an adventure. But Wenxin Agency ruined everything. What's the point of cultivating it if they do all the work?

Ling Shi saw Ye Jun's irritation, but he didn't say anything. He just told the two that the prince would come. Who expects those two to do such a great job because of it. Ling Shi was innocent. Yet, he knows he'll bear the consequences. With a sigh,  Ling Shi walked into the room.

As soon as the group came in, they found a simplistic room. On the right were several medicinal herbs. On the left, a few weapons uncommon and rare. Nothing to get attention. However, in front of them were several books. In the middle of them was a golden book, placed on a pedestal. Of course, Ye Jun knew right away that it was what he was looking for.

As soon as he took the book in his hands, he could read Hidden Heart.

Ye Jun ignored everything around him and started reading the book there. He was like a kid getting a new toy. Only, his face changes to slight disappointment.

'When Su Wei met my father, he couldn't see through Su Wei cultivation. Although, this manual can hide cultivation from cultivators with just one higher realm, and even then it is not sure, and those who are lower in the realm, than the user. Su Wei has definitely upgraded this manual.'

After he's done with Hidden heart, Ye Jun has vaguely noticed other techniques used by Su Wei. They weren't as powerful as they were when they were used by Su Wei, yet all have potential. If Ye Jun successfully modify some of them to create a new group in Wenxin Agency specializing in assassinations, then this trip was worth it.

"Ling Shi, choose the manuals that are in the class of defensive, agile, and those that involve quick attacks. When you're done, bring them to me.

"Yes, young prince."

Ye Jun felt something was wrong. He looked at Ling Shi more closely and saw that his gaze was pointed at a pair of dusty daggers. Ye Jun had a feinted look. He recognized the pair. They were the ones that Su Wei used in the fight of life and death.

With a soft sigh

"If you want them, you can have them."

Ling Shi stood a little blank, after a little while:

"Then, this servant will be rude and take them. Thanks to the young prince.

'You could pretend you didn't want them.'

When Ye Jun arrived at the palace, an old servant approached him.

"Young prince, Miss Song Jia, has come to visit ."

The air became colder for a few seconds.

"When did she arrive? Where is she? "

The servant was frightened by the aura exuding from Ye Jun. With a stuttering voice.

"This servant led her to the direction of the Eastern Garden. Miss Song has been waiting for an hour.

The Eastern Garden is the most attractive in the palace. It is a part of the area reserved in the palace for the crown prince.

"Ling Shi, the new clothes have come? "

From the first day, he came back; he asked Ling Shi for a new set of clothes. As Ye Jun always stayed at Heavenly Dragon Sect, his clothes, though of superior quality, were simple. No royal family-specific colors.  Ye Jun knows that clothes, though are a piece of canvas, give people stronger feelings than even killing intended.

"Yes, young master. "

"Prepare the bath! " With a natural look, Ye Jun returns to the old man:

"Don't tell anyone I'm here!"

After another hour, Ye Jun was dressed in white traditional embroidered of prince clothes and a dark hairpin. With a natural walk, good posture, Ye Jun heads to the Eastern Garden.

Once inside, he sees a woman. Short height, a flat chest, and a relatively beautiful face. For the current Ye Jun, the woman in front of him didn't wake up any feelings. No love, not lust. A person who doesn't deserve his attention.

Song Jia was amazed by the new Ye Jun. She had a sense of disbelief. How can a man change so quickly?

Of course, Song Jia doesn't know that Ye Jun has taken ethics classes in the modern world. So, is natural for his posture to be perfect. Of course, his gait was refined. Even the royal teachers, who neglected them in his old life, can't compare to the expensive modern teachers.

"Ye Jun! Do you know how long I've been waiting? Where have you been? "

Ye Jun's eyebrows are starting to wriggle.

"Song Jia, the affairs of this prince are none of your concern." Keeping a high profile, Ye Jun sits down at the table, signs a servant to pour tea, and looks at Song Jia. His look said:{Say fast, don't hold back this prince }

Song Jia felt the look, too. She was angry. In the past, Ye Jun was always after her, continually trying to win her favor. Now, he treats her worse than a servant.

"I'm your fiancée. Of course, your business concerns me."    Song Jia's voice echoed throughout the garden.

8