Chapter 5: So He (YG) Is Not A Chuunibyou?
1.4k 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Cool!"

"What the f— how?"

"Holy shi— Did you see that?"

"Do it again! Do it again!"

In amidst of the astounded crowd, there is a little vampire who sat on top of the dilapidated furniture, he was currently showing his prowess to entertain (boast unto) the thugs.

"Calm your hearts down. I'm stopping here, I'm still recovering my health. If you want to call me—" He brought out a jaded ring that has a ruby embedded on top.

"—click the top of this ring. I will entrust this to you guys." Yun Gyeong smiled generously as some kowtowed jokingly and laughed comically, calling him out as their 'master'.

Yes, he is now the leader of these two group. After fighting (playing) with the two strongest leader of the gangs, they happily conceded and accepted him as their leader wholeheartedly.

"Good. What are my orders?" Being a good captain that he is, he does not tolerate any impudence and trouble.

"Protect the people at all cost and treat each other as brothers!" These are the paraphrased mission of the hundred principles of Guanyi Army and he wanted to implement the same to these 'kids'.

'En, this way, it would be safer for my young master to live here.'

The sun was setting and the sky turned into an orange haven. They are currently celebrating for the little vampire who officially became their master.

Because of the noise, they did not notice the black cars that surrounded them. A tall, regal man went down from the lead car and scanned the street, eventually falling to the figure of the youth and the brusque men around him.

Han Jungsik was too upset to notice that they are actually not hurting the youth. His eyes are currently glaring to the hands that are touching the little man.

"Seize them"

The whole street that was once very merry, turned into chaos but none of the thugs actually fought back to the suprise of the guards.

"Stop! Young master, let them go!" Yun Gyeong rushed towards Han Jungsik and the man held him by his waist to support him. He might be mad, but he is still concern on how the little man limped forward unto him.

However, his mind was focused on how the youth called him. He looked down to the little man, his eyes carrying a chilling sensation. Yun Gyeong couldn't helped but to shiver unconsciously.

"What did you just called me?"

"...what?"

"Didn't I tell you to not wonder around? Didn't I tell you to stay put? Didn't you promise to dedicate yourself to me?—" His tone is getting colder and colder as he goes on. Yun Gyeong knew his wrongs but he didn't think Han Jungsik will get this angry.
He was initially happy because he made comrades to protect his benefactor but now he was also getting angry.

Han Jungsik didn't even asked him and he was accusing him of being unloyal— his reverse scale.

His family was once almost executed by the emperor for 'betraying' the kingdom. Although the whole family was saved by the crown prince just before the execution, they pledge their loyalty to the crown prince and not the emperor.

"Let them go." Yun Gyeong clenched his fists, his teeth gritted as he calmed himself before the man.

"No."

Han Jungsik narrowed his eyes to the youth, 'Did he not notice how worried am I? How I valued him as my only friend?'

Suddenly, a strong wind went past Han Jungsik's shoulders. A force knocked his men down, releasing the thugs from their clutches. His eyes widened in surprise.

Yun Gyeong used his remaining strength and it exhaust his body terribly. He felt his body turned soft and his vision darkened. The only thing he lastly saw was Han Jungsik's dazed look on him.

"MASTER!"

The yell brought back Han Jungsik from his daze and immediately held the passed out youth.

'So, he is not a chuunibyou?'

For the first time of his life, he had never felt this ridiculous before. Han Jungsik's gaze softened, he gathered the youth on his arms and muttered quietly.

"I'm sorry."

End

----------
Small theater:
----------

Yun Gyeong: See? See? Awesome right?

Han Jungsik: Sorry.

Yun Gyeong: What? This daddy can't hear you.

Han Jungsik: *looks at duckling*

Duckling: What? Yun Gyeong does not bear grudges, give him something to eat and pet him, he'll forget everything.

Han Jungsik: Oh.

37