Chapter 8: What Are You To Me?
1.2k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Big brother! I missed you so much!"

It was the first time Han Jungsik saw Yun Gyeong cried. His heart aches and wanted to pull the youth to his arms to comfort him but his figure stayed frozen.

He didn't know what to say to Yun Gyeong's older brother.

And also, he is being scrutinized by that older brother.

Yun Gyeong noticed that his brother is not talking. He looked up to see his brother gazing intently at Han Jungsik. Afraid that his brother will misunderstand his friend, he immediately explained what happened to him.

Lee Dohyeon's face darkened as he listened to his little brother. He didn't expect that they will target this Yun Gyeong after failing to assassinate his wife. Two weeks ago before Yun Gyeong departed, Hyejin (Dohyeon's wife) was almost stabbed that night when he was away. Fortunately, his little brother stayed at their house to play and saved Hyejin after sensing the danger.

Now, they even dared to kill his little brother!

It wasn't only Dohyeon, the film-emperor's face turned cold and felt helpless. If his enemies are too powerful, how can he protect his friend?

'It seems that the Emperor is getting tired of sitting at his throne.' Both brothers thought at the same time. No one would dare offend their family except if they are people from the palace and the only enemy they had on that place is the foolish emperor.

"Jungsik-ge, this is my big brother that I've mentioned a while ago." the coffin-face cracked a smile as he politely greeted the stoic older brother.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, I'm Han Jungsik, Yun Gyeong's friend." Han Jungsik let the older man scan him from head to toe. He felt weird being happy after seeing Yun Gyeong's elder brother nodded satisfyingly at him. Did he passed?

"Likewise, I'm Lee Dohyeon. Thank you for picking up my brother. I will apologize in advance for the trouble he will cause in the future."

'Brother, don't ruin my image to my benefactor!' the little vampire cried in his heart. His strong and astute image he thought he had shown to Han Jungsik was immediately flushed on the toilet. He didn't know that Han Jungsik sees him as a soft and mischievous kitten.

"Brat, give him a chip." A chip contains only a communication system with projection but it has no artificial intelligence. His brother must have wanted to monitor him through Han Jungik.

'Ugh, now I've got two coffin-faced guardians.' He unwillingly gave Han Jungsik a chip and his brother immediately hanged up to call the chip in the other man's hand. Han Jungsik quickly grasped how the chip works.

Han Jungsik and Lee Dohyeon talked by themselves and found out that they are quiet similar in thinking, earning an immediate 'like' from both sides.

Yun Gyeong grumbled and took Baby outside to play since both men was too immersed with themselves. Dohyeon noticed it so he quickly changed the topic to Yun Gyeong.

"What are you to my little brother?" Han Jungsik was confused. Haven't he told this elder brother that he is Yun Gyeong's friend?

"I'm his friend." Dohyeon raised his brow to the man in front of him. He knew that Yun Gyeong do not easily trust others and was wondering how can they be 'very familiar with each other' for a short amount of time.

He is not an idiot to not notice the different look and how much emotional expression Yun Gyeong pulled off in this man during their interaction. Han Jungsik is simply too worried and care too much to just be a 'friend'.

'Or maybe this guy lacks in EQ*?' Dohyeon wondered to himself.

Both of them stared for a second when Dohyeon sighed. It seems that this boy haven't realize it yet. He is not worried though, he have yet to find a way to bring back Yun Gyeong to home and he expects the research would consume a long period of time. He was relieved that his little brother is in safe hands.

"Update me when something happens or when he troubled you."

"En." The call ended.

Han Jungsik thought for a while and then scratched the back of his head when he find his thought to be confusing. He seems to be mulling about Dohyeon's question.

In his heart, just what is Yun Gyeong to him?

He could only shake his head and exited the room to find the head servant. His manager contacted him and said that the number one film director specifically wants him to be the male lead. He needs to head out and see if it's a good one or a waste of time.

Sadly, he can't play with Baby today and spend time with Yun Gyeong.

End

---------
Small theater:
---------

Lee Dohyeon: En. You must work hard to feed my little brother.

Han Jungsik: En. *vigorously worked to make a living*

Lee Dohyeon: You must also not forget to spend time with my little brother.

Han Jungsik: En. *drops the script and petted Yun Gyeong's head*

Yun Gyeong: What about me?

Lee Dohyeon: Be good and listen to him.

Yun Gyeong: ...

----------

34