Chapter 10: Zhao Gyeong
1k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The set is beautiful and almost ethereal.

The whole production costed them so much to create this level of perfectness. It's a recreation of the tradional structures of the ancient era of China.

From the village to the palace.

Everything is perfect.

Except for the weeping rookie that was acting with Feng Jinluo and the big bellied director who's whole face red from anger.

"Get the hell out of this set!" the director spat out string of curses as he tried to contain his urge to choke this small rookie.

The rookie came from a big entertainment that is known for strict training in acting. Despite this, everyone thought that the rookie was acting really great but why does he always get NG'ed everytime he is acting with Feng Jinluo.

The small rookie stuttered yes and scurried off. He can't bear to offend this director and other big actors in the set.

"Old Director, if we change the character now, the filming will get delayed!" Everyone is greatful to Feng Jinluo as he said that. They have no qualms with the funds, but the writer is too picky in choosing his book's characters.

The role acted by that small rookie is actually as important as the main lead's.

The character is called "Zhao Gyeong" and is actually the hidden second cp's in the book. He is the top scholar who's virginity was taken by Lu Cheng, the crown prince, that is played by Feng Jinluo. Zhao Gyeong chased after Lu Cheng but Lu Cheng liked Mei Ruxia, the female lead.

Unable to get Mei Ruxia, Lu Cheng sneaks often at night in Zhao Gyeong's bedroom to 'release his frustration'.

The poor scholar foolishly let the man 'use' him as he wake up full of bruises and sore waist. In the movie's climax, Zhao Gyeong almost died while saving Lu Cheng from being killed by the male lead. However, that's when Lu Cheng realized he loved the top scholar all along but was blinded by the thought of the female lead. The two got married secretly with the both male and female lead's blessings.

"Continue filming the other scenes. I will talk to the writer and see if he could find another actor." The director massaged his temple and went to the writer.

Feng Jinluo snickered quietly. He intentionally oppressed the small rookie to let him know his place. His male god helped this slut earlier, he swore that the rookie tripped himself intentionally so Han Jungsik will help him.

The beautiful man got upset for a second. His male god was helped that ugly bug while he could only pull his darling's sleeves!

After filming for three hours, the director let them have a break and pack up to leave. When suddenly, a black Maybach car stationed before the crew, showing a tall man with an unkempt hair and a cute youth carrying a cat.

Han Jungsik put down his cellphone amd rushed to the group- or more specifically, to the youth.

"Jungsik-ge!" The small one waved energetically to Han Jungsik and his male god picked up his pace, walking faster.

Feng Jinluo suddenly thought about the gossips earlier from the staffs.

'Could this little imp be Han Jungsik's secret lover?'

An ugly expression appeared on his face as he saw how close and happy Han Jungsik is. But then, why is the writer with that little guy?

-------------ಥ⌣ಥ-------------

"What?" Han Jungsik is surprised yet confused at the same time. Though, the director's face is more dramatic.

"I said it, this boy- what's your name?"

"Lee Yun Gyeong." Yun Gyeong internally rolled his eyes. 'Dragging me here and acting like I'm your lost son when you didnt even know my name.'

"Oh yes, Lee Yun Gyeong is the perfect fit for Zhao Gyeong. It is as if this boy came out of my book!" The tall writer ignored the glooming face of the youth and chattered happily.

Earlier when he got lost for the hundreth time that day, he was thirsty to death and the heat is going through his head. Heading to the convenience store to buy drink must have been his luckiest decision because he met the little guy. After seeing Yun Gyeong's face and how he move and speak, he almost fainted from excitement.

The 'little guy', Yun Gyeong, found out that they will go to the same place so they let him go with them.

What he didn't expect was getting a role from Han Jungsik's film. He also thought that the character is so strange having the same name as him!

"Old Director, ask Yun Gyeong first if he wanted to act." Han Jungsik is having a headache.

Why did this person attracts so many problems every single time?

"Do you know him?" The director asked. Han Jungsik nodded and told him that they are 'like brothers' so he quickly persuaded Yun Gyeong to act.

Yun Gyeong could only nod unsurely but this was enough to let the director and the writer to be so happy they could reach nirvana.

The director thought that he gained good impression points to Han Jungsik, in which he did, whereas the writer is having a party internally for having found his 'children'.

(Because when authors write books, their characters are their children since they technically created them)

The director called out the cast to pack up as they had finished filming the scheduled scenes except for Zhao Gyeong's part.

The staff noticed the stiffness and hidden glint in Feng Jinluo's eyes as Han Jungsik introduced Yun Gyeong to everybody.

'Just wait till this daddy find a way to kick you out!' Feng Jinluo vowed internally as he faked his way out.

The crew and the actors rented out a hotel near the site so they can finish the film faster. Han Jungsik requested to use a room with double bed since Yun Gyeong will also stay the night with him. Feng Jinluo, as usual, requested to stay at the room next to his male god.

As they laid down on their respected rooms. Three different persons busied themselves. Han Jungsik slept rather quickly with Baby in his hands. Yun Gyeong was still up and wondering what the hell just happened. Among them, Feng Jinluo stayed up all night with ears pressed on the wall to pick up any strange sounds to the room next to him.

----------
Small theater:
----------
At the scene where Zhao Gyeong was 'taken' by Lu Cheng:

Yun Gyeong (Zhao Gyeong): Crown Prince! Let this lowly commoner go!

Feng Jinluo (Lu Cheng): Fairy, you can't stop me having my way to you!

Han Jungsik: Can I kill?

Director: No! You're not supposed to be in the scene yet!

Yun Gyeong (Zhao Gyeong): *Do I really need to be the bottom?*

Feng Hi luo (Lu Cheng): *Why do I have to push down my love rival?*

27