Chapter 13: Take It Slow
909 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Gyeong felt wronged. He didn't know whether Han Jungsik is intentionally ignoring him. After the scene yesterday, the man has been quiet and would sometimes get absent minded.

Feng Jiluo happened to notice this and was sneering inside. This little imp actually made his heart shake. He should have known better that this guy is seducing his male god and now,  it was hooking him too.

He patted his chest proudly. He internally praised himself a few times before heading out to the make up room. 'Too bad, this daddy is smart and didn't fall for your dirty tricks!'

Meanwhile, Han Jungsik is still in daze, holding his Baby, while he wait for his scene. He didn't dare look at the youth who was getting suspicious of his behavior.

The spoiled cat pawed his daddy's face, purring as he pressed his meat pad on the man's face. Han Jungsik picked up his cat son and asked it seriously.

"Baby, is it weird to like someone you just met for a few months?" The cat answered his father by patting the man's lips as if shutting him up.

Han Jungsik smiled and lovingly snuggled on the fur baby. "Okay, I won't talk nonsense. Baby's right. Daddy is just over thinking."

The furry son struggled so Han Jungsik let the cat go. He didn't noticed the youth behind him, sulking because of the man.

When Yun Gyeong revealed himself, Han Jungsik's mind became erratic. He tried to stabilize himself while maintain his calm countenance.

"What's wrong?" Yun Gyeong bit his lower lip, thinking whether to ask the man directly or just ignore it.

"That... are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" If Han Jungsik didn't like what he did then he would not do so, the only thing matters to him is what the man wants. If he (HJ) despise the air, he (YG) wouldn't dare to breath.

Han Jungsik paused, he peered at the young man's eyes and shookt his head. "It's nothing. Sorry." He would not tell the youth unless he was sure of what he feels.

The two went back to the set and their relationship remained the same. Anyway, it's not like Han Jungsik is in a hurry, things like this should be taken slowly.

Meanwhile at Yun Gyeong older brother, Lee Dohyeon, was currently pacifying his wife.

"He is fine. You and I know that my little brother has such a thick head, let alone a crash, even if the whole planet smashed him, he wouldn't die." After badmouthing his little brother to his wife, he picked out a clean handkerchief and wiped her tears.

"You bastard, is he my brother or yours?" Hyejin glared at her coffin faced husband. She knew that behind those stoic face, is a black bellied sadist.

"It's our brother, our brother. Don't get angry anymore. It's not good for the baby." Dohyeon gently patted his wife and tried to contact his younger brother.

"Look, I'll contact him now. You can vent your anger on him" The signal coming from ancient earth is still stable as of the moment so he can contact his brother anytime he wanted. However, Yun Gyeong and Han Jungsik forgot to update this big brother about acting in a movie.

Unluckily, Yun Gyeong was in the middle of scene where the crown prince forcefully ate his tofu after being angered by the male lead.

As soon as the contact connected, the husband and wife became dumbfounded. 'Who's this guy sitting above Yun Gyeong ah?'

----------------------
Author: I really like Feng Jiluo, don't hate my son too much hahaha

24