Chapter 16: Wanna Get Stabbed
897 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The set was in chaos as everyone hurried to finish filming the scene. There were no news of heavy rainfall but the dim sky and thunders beg otherwise.

Calling out Jiluo who was retouching his make-up, they quickly rolled the film beside the cliff.

This is where the male lead, Xie Jungsik fought for life and death with Lu Cheng. The light drizzle made the soil wet and slippery so the crew increased security and checked every props if they are work in properly.

-----

Lu Cheng grabbed his bleeding arm, his whole face grim and the sword trembled in his grip. "Why is it always you?"

Mei Ruoxing supported Xie Jungsik and yelled at the crown prince, "This slave didn't chose him, slave's heart did! His Highness Lu Cheng, let this slaves go."

The once proud prince looked over at the loving scene of his beloved and his enemy. His Father Emperor favored this slave instead of his own son, his woman chose to be with his enemy, but what about him? Who will choose him?

Glancing at the dimming sky, the rain started to go down, making his lone figure look pitiful.

If he can't have it, then he won't let this bastard have it too. He will drag him to the depths of hell together.

Lu Cheng mustered every bit of Hus strength and charged towards Xie Jungsik. Pushing the maiden away, the young war god dodged the attack and thrust down his sword on the Prince's back.

However, what he pierced through is not the prince's but someone's body. His eyes filled with grieve when he found out that he had killed his own dear cousin.

Zhao Gyeong's body fell limp and the crown prince immediately caught him. Lu Cheng didn't breath, he didn't dare move, he feels like a single touch would break the young scholar's body.

"Get lost! Scram for this Prince! I'll kill you if he dies!" Mei Ruoxing grabbed the frozen war god and ran to get help from the Imperial Physicians.

Zhao Gyeong coughed out blood as he tried to speak. Breathing is too painful but he really wants to say something to the proud prince.

"Lu—Lu Cheng..." Lu Cheng shook his head, his tears dripped down on the scholar's pale face as he tried to protect him from the rain.

"Don't speak, don't speak. We will not let you die." Zhao Gyeong smiled with his bloodied lips, he gently poked the man's chest and spoke.

"Lu Cheng, my heart— my heart choose you." After releasing his most desired feelings, the scholar closed his eyes in pain. Lu Cheng carefully held the blooded figure and carried him to get out of the forest

-----------------

Feng Jiluo cursed inside as he carried the bloodied Yun Gyeong. He also wants to be stabbed by his male god ah! This fan can bear it!

Complaining to the heaven's why they are unfair and why does he need to carry his love rival and etc. The heaven's seemed to heard him and became angry when a thunder stroked the tree beside them. The poor big tree was fell down and trapped the two from the whole crew.

Yun Gyeong immediately pushed Feng Jiluo to safety but before he could teleport both of them to the safe side of the set, the ground shook and collapse.

The last thing that they heard is the crew's alarmed shout.

Feng Jiluo grabbed the young man and embraced him. He took all the damage as they tumbled down the cliff. Before he lost his consciousness, he flipped a bird inside his heart to the heavens. 'Your plot twist is too poisonous!'

23