Chapter 20: I’m Yours
916 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Jungsik locked the door and looked at the youth on the bed. Slowly walking closer, he took in the writhing figure, the way it squirm uneasily like a kitten asking for attention, the way the red lips open and close as it pants quietly, the way it's eyes look at him.

An arm stretched out and pulled the man on bed. The youth smiled at the man below him and leaned in.

"Ge...I'm thirsty." Han Jungsik put his hands on the sides of the youth to stabilize him. Looking intently at the youth in their promiscuous position.

"Ge, give it to me." The youth licked the man's earlobe, dragging it towards the neck. Han Jungsik groaned, he can feel the heat from his head go down on his lower body.

He pulled the youth and reversed their position. Yun Gyeong's eyes are wet like a kitten, he licked his lips and smiled at the man above him.

Han Jungsik hesitated, he saw the little man writhing near Feng Jiluo but he didn't approach the Feng young master.  But when he appeared, the youth acted like this. Does this mean that Yun Gyeong was waiting for him?

Suddenly overjoyed by this thought, he smirked at the restless youth below him, he whispered, "Baby, if you want to drink my blood, you must mark me first." He leaned down and kissed the youth's temple.

Yun Gyeong's eyes lit up, "Really?", getting a nod from the man. He gently pulled the man's neck, peppered it with light kisses until he reached the man's nape.

He licked the clean nape and then gently bit down. Han Jungsik groaned and the heat below started to increase. He clenched his jaw and held the youth, waiting for him to finish.

Yun Gyeong nipped at the skin where the mark is, he felt the man shiver a little and the hands that holds him get tighter. He smiled at his masterpiece, "Now, you are mine."

Han Jungsik held out a hand and stroked the youth's red cheek. Looking at him with tenderness, "Yes, I'm yours." The youth leaned in again and bit the his neck, he fixed their position and held the youth in his arms.

Every time the youth squirm, he would held him tightly. The heat coming from below and the attractive man in his arms, very much tested his patience. However, he can't do it with the youth. Not yet, unless they both have the mark.

He should ensure that no one will fool around with his person. Steeling his will, he continued letting his person enjoy his blood. 

Soon, Yun Gyeong got tired drinking his fill, he directly fell asleep in the arms of the man. Han Jungsik let him lay down while he took some clean towel and a small basin.

Without blushing, Han Jungsik peeled off the little man's clothes and wiped him clean. He found some clean clothes for the youth while also changing in a turtle neck long sleeve to hide the bite marks. After that, he went down and talked to the crew.

25