[NSFW] Chapter 24: Preparing you
1.1k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Jungsik watched the youth slowly undress in front of him. He stared intently at the exposed white chest and the two pinkish nubs. He found it hard to breath as the youth discarded the last article of his clothing.

Yun Gyeong smirked, satisfied at the large tent formed at the man's pants. Pushing the silent man on the bed, he expressed his assertiveness by straddling the figure underneath. He sat on the man's waist, pressing the bulge with his soft mounds. He took the man's hands and licked its fingers.

Unable to resist his provocative lover, Han Jungsik carried the naked youth on his shoulders and went to the bathroom.

Angrily slapping the supple mounds when it tried to struggle, he sat the youth on the bath sink and strongly kissed the vixen's little mouth.

Yun Gyeong was turned on by the man's aggressiveness. His tongue played with his lover's, not willing to give up the dominance. The sound of kissing and often groaning filled the bathroom walls.

The youth hooked the man's waist and grind his erection to the other's bulge, conveniently grabbing the pant's waistband and tried to pull it down.

The man stopped the hands and gently bit his lover's lips. He took of his shirt and opened the sink cabinet, grabbing something.

"What's that?", panting heavily, Yun Gyeong peeked on the object in his man's hands.

"Lubricant." Han Jungsik pecked his wife's lips and squeezed a decent amount of the liquid. The cool gel didn't lessen the man's increasing heat.

"What is that for?" The man ignored the youth and pulled him into another overbearing kiss.

While the little wife was distracted, his hands trailed quietly to the youth's thighs, smearing the lubricant to the pink rim. After confirming that the youth didn't noticed, he slowly pushed his middle finger inside and patiently waited for the tight entrance to get used to his intrusion.

Han Jungsik broke the kiss, a lewd liquid connected both of their mouths. He went down and sucked on his lover's chest, earning a pleasured groan from him.

The sole finger moved and the lubricant made the little hole wet. He added another finger and slowly stretched the newly discovered cave.

Yun Gyeong slowly noticed the foreign objects' movement inside his tight hole. It was not painful but it made him uncomfortable.

Slowly regained his bit of sanity, he struggled on the man's arms, "Wait, why am I the bottom?"

The man has yet to answer when the youth suddenly twitched in pleasure, his long fingers found the little one's pleasure spot. Han Jungsik found it meaningless to answer since the youth didn't struggle anymore.

He repeatedly thrust his fingers inside, hitting the right spots while abusing his wife's cherries. The white chest is now filled with red marks and bites, the former pink nubs now red and perked up.

Han Jungsik didn't overdo his thrusting, afraid that the little hole will bleed. The restless youth suddenly grabbed his erection through his pants, letting it out.

"I want this." Yun Gyeong forced himself to clear his muddled self and stroked the man's beast. The tip is already wet from pre-cum.

The man let his lover pleasure him, the warm hand made almost made abandon his sanity. He groaned and bit the red nipple, his fingers reaching deep and fast in retaliation.

Yun Gyeong bit the man's shoulder to suppress his moans. Sensing his climax, he took the man's long and thick hard cock and rubbed it on his own. His hoarse voice whispered at the man's ear, "Ge, I'm close."

The man heard it and felt the little hole twitch and contracted, making his fingers' thrusting harder but the movement didn't falter even a bit.

His fingers picked up it's pace, abusing the wet hole. He leaned down  and teased the body in front of him.

"Baby, can you hear your little hole beg for me hm?" The youth cried softly but didn't stop grinding and rubbing both of their harden members. The stark difference of their size stamped his position as the bottom.

Hearing the soft cry from the little mouth, he continued his evil ways.

"This little hole really wants my cock that badly? Look at how it cling on my fingers" The erotic sounds from the youth's moans and his little hole contributed to their building end.

The youth didn't get to answer when their climax hit them hard. The youth shivered and looked dazedly at their twitching members. Big amount of white liquid was flowing on his abused chest and his hole opened and close at the absence of the man's fingers.

Han Jungsik opened the shower head and cleaned themselves. When the man carried his lover back to the bed, the youth punched the hard chest softly.

"Why didn't you put it in?" Yun Gyeong obviously accepted that he is a bottom, but his man didn't even enter him! What a scum!

The man didn't continued to be silent and quietly muttered, "It's because I haven't marked you yet."

Stunned, the youth watched the man as it slowly reached for his nape. He didn't realize how the man valued the mutual marking so highly. Being marked is a symbol of possession and love, marking is at the same status as marriage.

Han Jungsik didn't tell him that the other reason is that, the little hole might get torn if he put it in at their first time. He should thoroughly prepare the youth of what was yet to come. He pulled his wife to his embrace and notified Housekeeper Li for their dinner.

Meanwhile, the clueless Yun Gyeong smiled and accepted the warm hug from his lover. It's actually like that. He thought that the man can't get it up. Hehe.

If Han Jungsik knew what his wife was thinking, he would probably let the other know if he can get it up or not.

--------
Small Theater:
--------
Baby: *hears his little dad's cries and gets bullied by his father* Let dad go! Bad Father! (┳ω┳)

Han Jungsik: I'm making a little brother for you.

Baby: Father, bully dad more.

Yun Gyeong: Bad child! (ಥ_ಥ)

--------
Author:

Are you shocked? Me too.

Look at my shocked face. It's real.

Tops should always take care of their bottoms. Always prepare them first. Happy bottoms, happy life.

25