[NSFW] Chapter 26: Playing with toys (1)
1.1k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night is quiet and unusually cold.

The bright crescent moon seemed to be mocking someone else's misfortune.

Housekeeper Li waited for the young master outside the door. When he saw a young man rushing to get in, he stopped the figure and gently spoke.

"Young Master, the master has been waiting for you for a long time. He did not leave your room nor eat the dishes prepared—" The old servant paused to look at the young one's worried eyes and then he continued, "—young master should coaxed the master to eat and...be careful."

Opening the door for him, he looked at the worried expression as the youth passed by him.

Yun Gyeong called his lover's phone back after receiving a lot of miscalls and texts. One of it contains that the man knew where he went which means, explaining won't change a thing. He was imagining a lot of worse case scenarios and couldn't help but to bit his lip until it bled.

However, his expectations of his lover being deadly mad and messy room was shattered by the man's calm countenance.

Han Jungsik was seating in a serene disposition with his long legs crossed and his hand playing a furry arm band that is tied together with some chains on it. He didn't know what that thing is.

The man looked up and scanned the perplexed face of the youth. He didn't said a single word and just wordlessly watched his wife's redden lips parted a little as he hesitated whether to initiate talking or not.

Fortunately, the man didn't make it difficult for the youth and patted his legs. Since he did something wrong, he obediently sat in his man's thighs and behaved.

"Did you have fun?" Yun Gyeong didn't dare lie so he nodded honestly. The man smiled and hooked available arm to his wife's waist, hugging it closer.

"That's good." The youth didn't answer and stared at the man's smiley face. He didn't believe that his man would act like this, he feels like he would get trapped and pushed into a pit later.

Unluckily for him, his intuition is correct.

The bad man carried his wife into the big bed and spoke gently, "I also had fun, I bought a lot of toys." He especially stressed the word toys and looked at the foolish rabbit below him.

The youth tilted his head, confused by his man's words but didn't asked a question. The bad man casually took the youth's hands and cuffed it to the bed post. He smiled and said, "In fact, I would love to hear what you did there while we play."

Then, he leaned down and claimed the enticing mouth, exploring the conquered place deeply. The youth fought with his tounge and the soft appendage fondled his own. His eyes didn't close and watched his partner's eyes turn red from tears, the other one clearly hasn't learned kissing yet and his oxygen depleted gradually.

The pitiful look ignited the heat and it rushed below so he released the little mouth and started to unbotton the white blouse worn by the youth.

"Go on, tell me about your day." His words are gentle but his hand's are hurried due to thrill.

The foolish bunny whimpered, 'wu, wu' as his bullied mouth felt numb from the kiss earlier. Yun Gyeong was kissed dumb and didn't hear what Han Jungsik said so he asked, "Are you angry?"

Han Jungsik lightly pinched the pink numb and said, "I'm not." But contrary to his words, he pinched the pink cherries again with slight roughness. The man leaned down to peck his lover's collarbone and continued, "I'm just worried. That's all."

"It's my fault." Yun Gyeong threw a pitiful glance at his man in hopes to lessen his anxiety. It worked and the man's hands movement's goes gentler.

Han Jungsik sighed, he hugged the youth's stricted body and then stood up to grab a slightly big bag. He looked at the foolish rabbit that was handcuffed by him, he went closer and stroked the young man's red cheeks. He gently spoke, "It's my fault too." and then pecked the tears hanging on the youth's eyelashes.

Yun Gyeong watched as the man pulled the table beside the bed and then took out instruments he didn't know. The man put them all out one by one and returned to his lover's side.

"However, since you didn't read my texts nor return my calls, I should punish you." He carefully undressed the youth completely. Once the clothes are discared, he stepped back and look at the exposed body while nodding in satisfaction.

He gently lifted up the youth's legs and went inside it. Resting the white legs on both sides of his shoulder and leaned down, testing his lover's flexibility. After confirming that the youth isbvery flexible and they can try a lot of positions in the future, he whispered, "Baby, do you want to play with me?"

He glanced at the toys that he bought and wife followed his gaze. Looking at the shape and length of the so called 'toys', Yun Gyeong's skin turned red and shyly nodded, he somewhat get the idea of what kind of 'play' they are about to have. The man was relieved and licked downed on the youth's sensitive ear, "Baby, do you know where this toys go?"

---------
Authors: I don't. Do you know?

18