Chapter 31: Emperor (1)
722 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Jungsik stayed at the demon continent for 2 years. After that day when Wei Yun Gyeong cried in his arms, he pulled his other friend whom he consider as his right-hand man.

The other man was shocked, he was aware that the other person was pertaining to the demon prince. But that guy is a male ah! QwQ

Struggling for a while, he answered, "Answering the crown prince, his highness' feelings is what you call love. You can confirm it by feeling your heart, if it beats fast and your entire being is comfortable then..."

Without finishing his sentence, the crown prince already knew what it is. Patting his comrade as a thank you, he walked away and went to the demon prince's place.

The two years was spent by Han Jungsik, shamelessly courting the demon prince and forming a plan to let the humans and demons co-exist.

Two years was enough to melt the heart of the said demon and the two love idiots who are each others first love became the thorn in the eyes of every single people in the demon continent.

They went to the demon king's castle and plead for his blessing, the demon king after being fed a lot of dog food* everyday and his oldest son's persuasion, Wei Yun Gyeong's father, finally gave his blessing to his youngest son.

(*dog food means PDA or Public Display of Affection)

The plan was finally commenced. The demon's didn't fight back when they are attacked, creating a confusion from human soldiers dispatched by nobles. Some demons helped humans that are of the lowest status on the kingdom's caste system- which are slaves, farmers, fishermen, and ordinary citizens.

In the middle of the plan, Han Jungsik has to go back on his Father's Emperor side in order to work on the nobility's part in the plan.

Today, when Han Jungsik's soul was put in the body of his past life self, the plan was already on it's climax. The traps and pits for the corrupted nobles are already secured, just waiting for the greedy people to jump.

Thanks to his profession as a film emperor, he quickly adjusted his mood and look up to his cat's- erm, lover's face. "I'm okay, aren't you anxious to go here earlier?"

Wei Yun Gyeong scratched his cheeks and blushed, "Yes, I want to say something important."

Han Jungsik smiled and hugged his partner's waist, caressing it as a comfort. "Are you confessing your love to me? If that is so, then I do."

The other one was annoyed and slapped his abdomen. Cringing slightly by the pain, he softly laughed and kissed the youth's nose. "Then is it because you want to confess that you have another lover?"

Wei Yun Gyeong glared and pushed the man off his lap angrily, then yelled, "Bastard! How can I go and have another one when I'm with our child!"

Han Jungsik stopped laughing and stared with his eyes wide at the youth's hand that was rubbing his flat belly and at the youth's face back and forth.

"H-how?" He reached and placed his big hand on the belly. His eyes focusing as he imagined a fetus inside the still flat stomach.

"Your seme- essence that entered me was absorbed, it triggered the formation of womb. I was not aware of the little one's existence until I vomited my favorite food in a week." Triggering the demon's reformation for womb is quite low. The man's essense must be in high quality and it takes half a year to be formed.

Wei Yun Gyeong laughed as he saw his man suddenly cried. Clearly a big man but cries so easily. The two hugged for minutes until the youth whined to get out.

Han Jungsik suddenly went serious and carried the demon prince, "I need to tell this to my Father Emperor."

"Are you sure that he will accept us?" Yun Gyeong patted his belly as he spoke out his thoughts. The Emperor already heard the rumors about the demon's 'good change in nature' and his relationship with the crown prince. He was suspicious on the lack of response from the Emperor's end.

"He will. He likes children. He has a grandchild now, he should not be picky." Han Jungsik's plan of introducing his lover to the Emperor is not an impulsive one. In fact, they planned to soften the old man by bringing out evidences on the kingdom's benefit if they were to make peace with the demons.

The mine field, fertile soils, and the lake of life on the demons continent are what the human nobilities salivates for from the start that is why the previous emperors' accepted the war proposed by them.

He knew that with the child from him and the demon prince, his Father Emperor will agree to their relationship and his 'cleaning' of corrupted officials can begin in advance.

----------
Small Theater:
----------

Han Jungsik: Will it hurt if the baby goes out?

Wei Yun Gyeong: Why don't you try?

Han Jungsik: ....

Han Jungsik: Oh.

-----------

Author: It's fast pace because it's just a flashback. Take it as Han Han watching his past life in 4D.

Also, this is their past life so about Yun Gyeong's pregnancy in their real life...

I won't tell you.

Aiya, what are you thinking ah? Yun Gyeong won't get pregnant. There's no mpreg tag, sorry to let you down.
ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

16