Chapter 14
558 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Mu Cheng's advice

"What are doing in my house in such ungodly hour?" Mu Cheng grumbled as he led Xiang Lian Jun inside. It is currently 1 in the morning and Mu Cheng is preparing to sleep after working overtime in the military hospital.

The bespectacled man gave him a slice of chocolate mousse before asking what is wrong. Xiang Lian Jun looked like he was sulking, "The child is mad at me."

'Oh Mother Tree, this bastard woke me up for their lover's spat. Give me strength to restrain myself from strangling him.'

Giving a fake smile, he poured the other some tea and sat, "Did you do something to him?"

"I almost killed him."

Mu Cheng chocked from his tea. This matter isn't simple ah. If I where Li Bai, I would not simply just get angry.

He knew that Xiang Lian Jun didn't even think that his actions are wrong and was just upset that the child got mad at him. Even as a close friend, Mu Cheng is aware that Xiang Lian Jun has a dangerous way of thinking.

It could be because he was raised by a certain Biantai who had the same level of psychotic behavior– heartless, merciless, and full of deceit.

But Xiang Lian Jun is different, at least in Mu Cheng's eyes. Xiang Lian Jun is simply a blank slate, like a naive child, that was taught by a wrong teacher.

"Xiang Xiang, what do you think of Li Bai?"

The man didn't hesitate and answered, "Bunny."

An animal that is expected to be docile and obedient. Xiang Lian Jun thought of himself as an owner and now that the 'bunny' suddenly didn't do what it should do, the man wanted to eliminate it. But when it had escaped and fought back, the owner was upset why it happened.

This way of thinking is twisted but for Xiang Lian Jun, it's normal. Mu Cheng became serious, "Xiang Lian Jun."

"—Li Bai is a human being."

The man nodded, "I know."

"No. You treated him as a pet. Li Bai isn't your pet." Mu Cheng emphasized.

"But he is mine." The man frowned. He can't deny what Mu Cheng said but he was confused.

Mu Cheng knew that they won't go anywhere at that point, "If Li Bai died in your hands. What will you do? What will you feel?"

"..." The man was deep in thought.

Mu Cheng didn't disturbed him. It seems that the man likes the child too much and the attraction became unhealthy. Wait, attraction?

Could it be Xiang Lian Jun to Li Bai is...?

"You'll realize it sooner or later. You want me to help you coax the child right?" Changing the subject so he can kick the man out of his house.

"En. Money isn't a problem so help me."

Mu Cheng smirked. He stood up and got a mini pad, writing something. After a few minutes, he threw the pad on the man and the dragged him out of the door.

"Just follow what I wrote and you'll be fine. Good luck~" Mu Cheng said before slamming the door on Xiang Lian Jun's face.

The general looked at the closed do and then at the mini pad, "Breakfast in bed, spoil him by shopping, eat in candle lit dinner, and..."

"–then fight him in the bed?"

------ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ------

The next day, Li Bai was woken up early by the man. His bed had a table, full of food. With face full of question marks, Li Bai still ate obediently under the intense staring from the man.

"System, it feels like I'm eating my last meal."

In which the agent comforted, "It should be because your man is too shy so he express his love to you making breakfast!"

Li Bai became instantly depressed, "But his affection level is only 1% ah."

After eating, Xiang Lian Jun told him that they would shop all day. As to why they would shop, Xiang Lian Jun scratched his cheek and told him that he can buy anything he wants today.

"...what's this for?" Li Bai raised his brow as they walked in one of the shops.

The man's monotonous voice straightforwardly said, "Spoiling you so you can forgive me."

Li Bai:...No, I'm asking why are we at a lingerie store (」゚ロ゚)」

"—or do you prefer to strangle me back." It was unknown why Xiang Lian Jun said that while looking down with a bashful expression.

Xiang Lian Jun's voice is particularly heard well by the people inside the shop. Before Li Bai let the others to think that they are into 'that', he quickly dragged the confused man outside and went to cosmetic shop.

Taking deep breaths as he calmed himself, Li Bai just helplessly agreed and bought a lot of things when the man stared at him with an innocent look.

Even though the human base is isolated from the outside, it is functioning well and in order. Except for the guns that everyone held and the military soldiers patrolling, the street is lively and full of vitality.

Li Bai stayed at the skin care section for half an hour, buying a mask and serums. He wanted to try them with Xiang Xiang!

Both of them stayed for a long time in a weaponry shop. Li Bai bought a hand dagger that is jeweled with precious stones. Xiang Lian Jun personally picked a few hand guns and small knives for him.

Xiang Lian Jun noticed that the youth is fond of shiny, fanciful objects so their last destination became the jewelry store.

Li Bai had his ears pierced when he was a baby so he can wear earrings. I'm fact, he only likes to wear earrings since necklaces makes him uncomfortable.

One particular earring catches his eyes. It has a simple look but very charming.

"Dear client, do you prefer this vivid blue diamond? You have a great eye! This is a graded Type IIb diamond, which amounts to less than 1% of all diamonds. However, this is the only set and our store's most expensive item." The store employee didn't mean to look down on Li Bai. He was just saying the truth so Li Bai was not offended.

Xiang Lian Jun suddenly emerged beside the employee, "Buy it."

"Wonderful! May the buyer please follow me so we can start the transaction and for confidentiality?" The man nodded and patted Li Bai's head, Xiang Lian Jun didn't say anything but Li Bai knew it means that he should stay put.

He waited for a while and noticed that the sun is about to set. His stomach started to make fuss. Xiang Lian Jun appeared in front of him and asked him to look up.

The man took the earrings and put them gently on the youth's ears. The small flesh is soft, Xiang Lian Jun fondled it one last time before leading him outside the store.

"System, Xiang Xiang bought me the most expensive diamond earrings. If this is not true love then I don't know what is." Agent 036 snorted and didn't answer. He won't tell that the earrings is actually a tracking device.

Xiang Lian Jun took Li Bai in his reserved restaurant. As they waited for their meal, he looked at the mini pad again.

'Eat in a fancy diner' is on the process. The man looked at the third part which says,'–then fight him in the bed.'

Xiang Lian Jun frowned. What does this mean? He can't fight Li Bai in bed. The youth is too weak to fight him and bed is not for fighting. Nevertheless, he still reserved a presidential suite for it later.

Mu Cheng, who was excited at the gossip that he would get at Xiang Lian Jun later, forgot that this psychopath baby is not aware of bedroom matters.

------------------
Small theater:
------------------

Xiang Lian Jun: Let's fight on the bed.

Li Bai: *heavily blushed*

Xiang Lian Jun: Ah, your face is red. You are too weak to fight.

Mu Cheng: *face palm*

-------------------
I'm not shirking responsibilities QwQ the ten chapters will turn as three chapters per update cause it takes me hours to update.

16