Chapter 15
563 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15: Fight on the bed

"General..." Li Bai looked behind, gripped the bed sheets as he lay on his stomach. His smooth back exposed in the cold air.

"Don't be nervous, I will be gentle. Tell me if it hurts." The man gently touched the other's back, slowly adding pressure.

"Ah!...T-there go there...ngh!"

"Relax, you're too tense."

"En...don't be too h-hard..."

The man suddenly probe something, causing Li Bai to writhe slightly. Xiang Lian Jun leaned down next to Li Bai's ear, "Feels good?"

"So good!...mn."

The man smiled and became even more diligent on pressing, the stiff bunny melted and became small puddle.

"How come you are so good at massaging ah?" Li Bai sighed in satisfaction as he enjoyed the man's service.

He already forgot his grudges on the man and just let him off. It's not that he is too easy, if Xiang Lian Jun repeated what he had done, he would resolutely distance himself.

The man's warm palm touched his back, it had a feeling of roughness, coming from the long time of handling weapons. Li Bai chatted animatedly while instructing the man to put more aromatic oil on his back.

Xiang Lian Jun led him at the presidential suit. At first he was panicking that they would do the deed but the man took out a box of oils and told him that he can give him a massage.

"I noticed the stiffness on your shoulders. It won't be long before you get a back ache."

Li Bai remembered all of the things he did in this world and noticed that he mostly did is running around. Thinking that its his advantage since he would not only get serviced by his crush, he would also get the chance to eat the man's tofu.

That is why Xiang Lian Jun is currently pressing his back and massaging it. The oil that he really like has has the scent of Scented Geranium.

But why do they need to be here in a presidential suite?

"General, why didn't we just do this at home?"

Xiang Lian Jun's hands didn't stop moving and just answered honestly, "Fight on the bed."

"F-fight on the bed!? System, are we going to do the deed now? My previous intuition is actually right?!" The system who covered his ears from the ambiguous conversation of the two, suddenly sprang back to life.

"No worries! I'll quickly scram and won't be back until tomorrow!" The agent became quiet after disabling the screen, leaving Li Bai's status profile in case of emergency.

Li Bai, alone with his thoughts, made up many xxx scenes in his mind causing himself to blush heavily.

Xiang Lian Jun stopped massaging when he noticed the youth's back and ears turned red. 'Did he pressed too hard?'

Li Bai gathered his courage, his voice came out very small, "Then later...please take care of me."

Xiang Lian Jun nodded, "Naturally."

When Xiang Lian Jun finished, he gave a bathroom robe to the other and then ordered him to obediently wait for him while he shower.

Li Bai's heart beat so hard, the sound of the water coming from the bathroom created an xxx picture on his mind.

Ai so annoying, I want to see. (/ε\☉)

After a few minutes, Xiang Lian Jun emerged from the bathroom. His bathrobe casually opened at his chest, his dragon tattoos peeking out.

The man's attractive pheromones surpassed the sky as Li Bai tried to keep himself from nose bleed. As a face-con, he had a fair share of crushes from women to men but none of them can compare to the general.

'And none of them are more reachable than Xiang Xiang' Li Bai internally added in his heart.

Li Bai's intense gaze made Xiang Lian Jun unconsciously happy. It was a foreign feeling but it wasn't unpleasant. When he was touching Li Bai's soft back, an euphoric shock entered his body.

It was more stronger than their first meeting. It was a feeling of attraction where he longs for it when they are far away from each other.

Li Bai didn't noticed that the affection level jumped from 1 to 36% since his eyes are focused on the man's chest trailing downwards...

"Do you wanna do it now?"

The youth nodded at the man's straightforward question. Even if it hurts, he won't back out!

Just when Li Bai became excited, Xiang Lian Jun suddenly took out a box and said, "Great, since you are too weak for me to fight in bed, we will just fight through board and video games."

Li Bai: ...already took my pants off*¹ but you're giving me this ヽ( ´¬')ノ

The two off them played until morning, Li Bai played hard and repeatedly crushed Xiang Lian Jun in both board games and video games. One person getting more angry while the other is getting happier.

Xiang Lian Jun felt extremely proud of the time they spent together. He felt that Mu Cheng is right. He should treat Li Bai better.

Thinking about the weird feeling of indescribable happiness in his heart, he wondered if Li Bai isn't his pet then what does this feeling mean?

Other than master and pet relationship, he is not familiar with the other bonds.

Xiang Lian Jun's eyes suddenly lightened, since he felt that he should dote and spoil Li Bai and also felt that he should protect the person all the time, then does that mean he needs to treat Li Bai as his child?

The man looked at the sleeping figure on the bed and quietly walked away. He opened his communicator and ordered Mu Cheng to arrange an adoption letter.

Mu Cheng: ...this daddy set you guys up to pa!pa!pa!*² How come you guys went to the father and son path!?

-----------------
Author:

Already took my pants off but*¹– is another saying of getting c*ckblocked

Pa!pa!pa!*²–its an onomatopoeia for s*x.

-----------------

You guys thought they would pa!pa!pa!

But it was me! Dio!

14