Character Profile
568 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are some extra background :)

Name:        Li Bai
Race:          Human
Age:
>Past Life: 50 years old
>Current:  23 years old
Birthday:   July 16
Star sign:   Cancer
Likes:         Gems, Bunnies, & Forehead kisses
Dislikes:     Cockroach & Skin problems
Interesting facts: Li Bai had an serious sexual orientation problem when he was in highschool because he realized he's not straight. He only realized that he loves anyone as long as they are extremely attractive when he was in college after seeing the meaning of face-con.
               Due to this enlightenment, Li Bai became afraid of being in a relationship since he felt that his love is too superficial for serious bond. Thus, he ended up being single all throughout his life while dedicating himself to his family's small company and eventually dying in an orphanage that he funded.

ꉂ (๑¯ਊ¯)σ N e x t

Name:        Xiang Lian Jun
                    03
Race:          Biantai
Age:            28 years old
Birthday:   August 27
Star sign:   Virgo
Likes:         Small animals, 04, & Sweets
Dislikes:     Sharing what's his & Spicy foods
Interesting facts: Xiang Lian Jun is an artificial baby and the only one that has been successfully developed in a scientific machine. He was evaluated to have an abnormally fast learning speed and was cultivated to be a human weapon.
         Unfortunately, when he was 10 years old, he was included in the sacrifices. Due to him being artificially made, Mother Tree had a hard time resurrecting him and thus, became the last to be awaken.
          Xiang Lian Jun is like a lost baby in the group of Biantai. He lived his whole life inside the research lab so 01 asked 03 (Kai Feng) to be Xiang Lian Jun's temporary guardian since Kai Feng has a high emotional intelligence and can teach Xiang Lian Jun how to live normally.

ꉂ (๑¯ਊ¯)σ N e x t

Name:        Kai Feng
                    04 (former 03)
Race:          Biantai
Age:            32 years old
Birthday:   November 1
Star sign:   Scorpio
Likes:         Blood, Sweets, & Skinship
Dislikes:     Sour foods, & everything that will count as an eye sore and annoying
Interesting facts: Before the Metamorphosis, Kai Feng worked as a surgeon that specializes in Cardiothoracic Surgery. When he was a child, he found an indescribable joy during their biology when they dissected a chicken's heart. After that, he moved from dissecting inanimate objects to live objects. Interestingly, he is the only man to volunteer in the 10,000 sacrifice.
                 Kai Feng is the first to awaken by the Mother Tree and became Xiang Lian Jun's guardian. The child became attached to him just as Kai Feng became fond to him. When Xiang Lian Jun became too strong, he willingly gave his rank as 03 since he knew he can't beat him. Though, the others thought he was beaten hard by Xiang Lian Jun, he didn't corrected them cause its a waste of his time.

ꉂ (๑¯ਊ¯)σ N e x t

Name:        Agent 013
                    Qian Beichen
Race:          None (system agents are neither celestial deity nor human)
Age:            Fourth Millennium
Birthday:   December 4
Star sign:   Sagittarius
Likes:         Coffee & Tea
Dislikes:     Disorganized area & Stupid people
Interesting fact: When Agent 013 first worked as a system agent, he only managed to see Agent 01 (up to) Agent 012 in a month before they all consequently resigned due to being fed up to Main System.
              There was a rumor that Agent 013 is the longest worker in the Underworld Agency and that he was originally punished by the Jade Emperor that his soul will kept in a never ending suffering and to never be reincarnated. However, no one ever knew why he became a system agent.

                There's also a popular gossip that Agent 014 and Main System are lovers, in which the agent himself strongly denied, though nobody really listened to him.

ꉂ (๑¯ਊ¯)σ N e x t

Name:        Mu Cheng
Race:          Human
Age:            32 years old
Birthday:   October 9
Star sign:   Libra
Likes:         02, Cute people, & Sex
Dislikes:     Being restricted, Clingy people, & Unpredictable people like Kai Feng
Interesting Facts: When Mu Cheng was 'abducted' by the Biantai, he cried so hard since he thought they are going to eat him. One day, he passed out from crying and became sick due to dehydration (from over crying), 02 took care of him and was surprised that Mu Cheng is actually his Eve.
              After Mu Cheng woke up, 02 patiently changed his perspective and then ultimately accepted 02's proposal. When someone asked Mu Cheng why did he quickly accepted, he said: "because when you officially became an Eve, your appearance will freeze and I'll be forever handsome."
             Mu Cheng always get in trouble with 02 since Mu Cheng flirts almost everyone he finds interesting. 02 was fed up and decided to lock up Mu Cheng. 02 was forced to let Mu Cheng out since Mu Cheng needs to go with Xiang Lian Jun to carry a secret mission.
               Until now, Mu Cheng still flirts but stops when 02 is mentioned. He might fool around but it is limited to words only, he really loves 02 with all his heart.

Other Characters:

Agent 016– works alongside of Agent 013 as one of the higher ups and was designated to look over at both Transmigration and Reincarnation Department. Agent 036's lover, although he's the one who has the power in their relationship, he is actually the shou.

Agent 036– works as the Chief in Transmigration Department. In spite of his numerous cases of giving away points for some hosts, his working performance is too highly efficient that he was promoted as a chief officer in just a month. Agent 016's gong, perverted but very loyal to his lover and friends.

Main System– Underworld Agency boss and Jade Emperor's youngest brother. Appears as a fluffy round ball and likes sweets. He appears to be afraid of Agent 013 but likes to bully other system agents by crying (flooding) their office when he's upset. He didn't like his name so no one actually knows what it is nor his true appearance. It was rumored that Agent 013 saw his real form.
              

14