Chapter 21
553 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21: More truths, more points

'I swear to god once I see Li Bai, I'll tell him to dump this fucker fast.' Mu Cheng thought, internally killing Kai Feng repeatedly in his mind, as he was getting dragged by the collar by Kai Feng. The Biantai got too impatient and decided to pull along Mu Cheng as his dog to look for Li Bai.

Kai Feng turned to the cafeteria and saw a familiar fluffy tuff of blonde hair. The man's eyes brightened and quickly went towards Li Bai.

"K-Kai Feng!?" Li Bai's eyes widened in shock, looking in disbelief at the approaching man. Ning ShiXun followed his gaze, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. 'Another rival?'

Kai Feng grinned. "Xiao Bai~ I missed you!" Mu Cheng rolled his eyes when he saw Kai Feng flew to hug the youth.

Hearing the familiar question again, Li Bai sweated. "I-I missed you too! Why are you here?" Li Bai nervously hugged back and tried to free himself but the man refused to break the hug. Fortunately, Ning ShiXun stepped in and pulled him casually to his side.

Kai Feng looked at him with disinterest as he pulled Li Bai back behind him. "Oh it's you, that wrinkly Marshal's son. I want to be with my Xiao Bai and I would be extremely pleased if you fuck off."

Ning ShiXun faked a smile. "Then I shall get going. Call me if you need me, Li Bai." Kai Feng had a quite reputation in the research facility, the Identification Machine is just one of his inventions.

Li Bai waved back happily to his new (handsome) friend, when he looked back, he saw Kai Feng's grumpy face. "Why is it everytime I go, other people would take you away?"

Li Bai's eyes twitched. 'Coming from you when you literally kidnapped me a few days ago.'

"Enough, let's eat while we talk." Mu Cheng led the two to an exclusive eating room with their meals. Li Bai looked around nervously, fearing that someone will recognize Kai Feng but as they arrived on their room, Li Bai can't help but to be confused when people greeted Kai Feng with respect event though he's a Biantai.

Mu Cheng slumped on the seat beside Li Bai before Kai Feng does that resulted in him receiving a harsh glare from the man. "Weirdo Feng, you've got a lot of explanations to do to Li Bai."

Li Bai spoke first. "You two are...?"

Kai Feng immediately answered. "No! We're not a couple, I have a high standard. Just thinking about it makes me wanna slit his throat and puke."

Mu Cheng gritted his teeth."Fuck you and your standard. At least I'm not a pervert crack head who gets aroused at the sight of blood."

For some reason, Kai Feng and Mu Cheng's bickering made Li Bai relaxed. Kai Feng made him anxious because of the bad first impression that he had but he actually doesn't look threatening and didn't do anything bad to him.

"Mu Cheng, are you a Biantai? And how come people knows Kai Feng when humans are against the Biantai race?"

The man shookt his head. "Mu Cheng isn't a Biantai but he's a Biantai's Eve so he's technically one of us. As for me, I came here before Xiang Lian Jun and Mu Cheng under the identity of a researcher."

"Although this guy looks unreliable, he has a lot of connections from humans and is considered one of its founders." Mu Cheng added while chewing his food.

"G-General Xiang!?" Li Bai did had a hunch but the man himself confirmed his guess, did he just misunderstood what Xiang Lian Jun said?

Mu Cheng face palmed. "Xiang Xiang didn't tell you anything?"

"Besides Xiang Lian Jun and I, there are a lot of Biantai stationed here as an undercover. We plan to overtake the human leaders starting from the military up to the government." Kai Feng explained in amusement. He didn't know why Xiang Lian Jun haven't opened up to Li Bai and be in indecisive is unlikely to be him.

Li Bai listened and tried to ignore the notification sound as he gain lots of points. He was really itching to ask his system what he could buy after his points surpassed a thousand.

Agent 013 has been taking notes, he was quiet surprised that the Biantai race isn't overtaking the human race by force even though they had the means to do it. One point also caught his interest, 'A Biantai's Eve?'

The system suddenly talked. "Li Bai, ask what an Eve is. I think its connected to one our hidden task."

"I'm going to ask General Xiang later, I don't to get mad before hearing his side but I'm curious about the matter of Mu Cheng being a Biantai's Eve."

The two men looked at each other. "This is going to be a long story so I would rather tell it when we get home and once Xiang Xiang is with us because I have a big news to announce to you."

Kai Feng nodded excitedly. The trio now eating in peace. Not until Kai Feng had another dish but the stake on his plate is done rare blue*¹. Li Bai watched as the man cut the steak and the meat oozed out a small blood.

Li Bai suddenly remembered what Mu Cheng said and accidentally choked on his food. Mu Cheng dropped everything and quickly gave him a water, considerately patted his back, the bespectacled man's action is faster than Kai Feng's.

Li Bai thanked the other and said in amazement. "Wow, you can stop everything you are doing and give me a water when I'm choking. Thank you!"

Mu Cheng smiled and continued eating when Kai Feng suddenly talked. "It's because he knows the feeling of getting choked."

Mu Cheng: What?

Kai Feng: What?

Mu Cheng: ...

Li Bai blushed and suppressed his laugh. The man said it in such ambiguous way that Li Bai instantly knew what he is talking about.

---------------------------
Steak done in rare blue*¹– its the rarest in steak in terms of doneness. The steak is seared for just a minute on all sides.
---------------------
Small theater:
---------------------

Mu Cheng: At least I'm not a pervert who gets aroused at blood.

Kai Feng: At least I don't have a choke kink.

Li Bai: At least you guys don't have a 3P fetish.

*Mu Cheng, Kai Feng, and Li Bai looks at you who voted for 3P*

-----------
Anyway, since the original plot is Li Bai ending up with Xiang Xiang, I need to redo the rest of the chapters but don't worry, its just a minor editing hehehe.

19