Chapter 23
452 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23: Xiang Lian Jun's girls

After that night, Kai Feng shamelessly moved in and claimed the bed as his own. Three full grown men crowded the bed. Fortunately, it's enough for the three to roll about.

Li Bai was not comfortable with Kai Feng so he intentionally went to Xiang Lian Jun's side. Kai Feng didn't care because he's the one who fell asleep first.

When the morning came, the trio went together to accompany Xiang Lian Jun back to the military building. General Xiang was entered the private room and Kai Feng was taken away by his fellow inventors. Li Bai was ordered by both men to stay on Mu Cheng's lounge area.

Li Bai layed on his stomach as he flipped his yellow book*¹. He looked fascinatingly at the xxx scene and suddenly remembered his family's system. "Agent 013, thanks to you, I got two handsome male gods as my partner. I can die happily now."

Agent 013 snorted, "Don't die on bed."

Li Bai issued weird noises as he acted shy. "Don't tease me~"

"...your brain is full of fart" the system berated his host mercilessly.

"Li Bai?" Ning ShiXun's face appeared behind the transparent doors. The man smiled at him at beckoned for him to open the door.

Li Bai stood up and enthusiastically welcomed his friend. Picking up ShiXun's hands as he shook it, "ShiXun, you came right on time!"

He lead the young general to his former seat, forgetting the fact that his yellow book was left there opened right on the xxx scenes. Li Bai's eyes almost popped out when he saw Ning ShiXun picked it up and read it quietly in front of him.

'Shiiiit, system. He'll think I'm a pervert weirdo.'

The system rolled his eyes and said, "You are a pervert weirdo."

Ning ShiXun was surprised that Li Bai is reading this type of books. Forget about the xxx scenes, what ShiXun happy about is that the main characters are MALE. Is this the final nail to conclude that Li Bai is gay?

Li Bai's eyes darted around. "What's t-that in your hands? Is that a c-comic book? May I see?" Spouting lies after lies, Li Bai sweated as he tried to save himself.

Ning ShiXun frowned, Li Bai is not the one reading it?

The young general put the yellow book aside and looked over at the anxious youth. "Are you bored? Do you want to explore the other buildings?"

Li Bai shook his head and explained that he was not allowed to wander. Ning ShiXun quickly proposed to play video game and Li Ani quickly agreed.
--------------

Marshal Ning looked at the astounding momentum of Xiang Lian Jun. The General is just standing there casually, but the power hold can be clearly felt.

Compared to his slightly weak son, Xiang Lian Jun is almost as if he was born to be a killing machine. Marshal Ning gave out his business-like smile and showed a brown enveloped.

General Xiang took it and saw a testimonial report against him. It's contents presented that he was colluding with the enemies and giving out information.

Xiang Lian Jun gave the paper to Old Shen so the other members can see it. A collective gasps and doubtful voices emerged in the private office.

Marshal Ning slammed his cone by the floor in order to silence the soldiers. He narrowed his eyes and accused, "General Xiang Lian Jun, you will be held for investigation under the suspicion of betrayal. You would not have any suspensions until further findings but you are required to cooperate with our men."

Old Shen frowned as he heard the old Marshal falsely accused his General. Most of the soldiers also tried to defend Xiang Lian Jun. "Old fox—"

Xiang Lian Jun raised his head to stop Old Shen and the soldiers from speaking any further. The man looked directly at Marshal Ning. "I will go obediently but I need to talk to my person."

Marshal Ning snickered internally,  "Permission granted. Please escort General Xiang."

---------------
When Xiang Lian Jun reached Mu Cheng's lounge, he saw Kai Feng and General Ning quarelling over Li Bai. Mu Cheng saw him and gestured for him to break up the chaos.

Li Bai saw Xiang Lian Jun from the door and quickly hid behind the man.

"Who gave you the permission to hop his hands!? I don't care if you're teaching him how to play. Stretch your arms for me to see and chop them off!" Kai Feng suddenly put up his sword out of nowhere. He was about to get the sword out of its sheath when Xiang Lian Jun reached behind him and kissed the unsuspecting Li Bai on the mouth.

Li Bai who was kissed randomly: (⊙_☉)?

Kai Feng made a sad face and turned his back on Ning ShiXun instanly, he also pulled Li Bai and planted a kiss on Li Bai's nose with a smooch sound.

The display of affections from his both loathed persons towards his first love made him mad. Ning ShiXun had no place for his greed for Li Bai and could only clench his hands tightly.

He politely smiled and pretended to be calm. "General Xiang saw something disgraceful, I only taught Li Bai how to play. But it seems that I am not welcomed, I shall go now that its been resolved."

Ning ShiXun smiled gently at Li Bai before walking off. Kai Feng huffed and pulled Li Bai into his lap as he sag on the sofa.

Xiang Lian Jun nodded at the soldiers behind him. "Kai Feng, I am entrusting Li Bai to you. I don't know how long I will be held under questioning."

Kai Feng stopped letting Li Bai's head as he narrowed his eyes. "Who dared imprison my student in front of me?"

The man turned around and said,"I can handle it" before disappearing completely with the soldiers.

Li Bai looked confusingly at Xiang Lian Jun's situation. What is General Xiang getting imprison for? Didn't he went here to report to the successful rescue operation?

Kai Feng hugged Li Bai tighter, "There are bugs on the higher echelon that wanted to destroy 03 and I. Don't worry, he'll get out on his own."

The man suddenly pinned him down and licked his earlobe. "Now that I can have an alone time with you. Do you want to hang out with me on the bed or hang out outside the walls again?"

---------------------
I'm back! I thought I'll be making changes in major aspect but realized i didnt have to because the original draft is extremely close to the XiangXBaiXFeng route. Sorry for being dumb UwU)

BTW: I have classes from Tuesday to Saturday. For sure, I am able to publish chapters by Monday. But I can't publish in M, W, F anymore since I'm probably be busy. Its tough to be in college, yeah?

15