Chapter 29: Object of Lust
336 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Sexual Harassment/Assault is in this chapter. I advise anyone who are not over of can be triggered by it should skip to the next chapter.

•••••‡‡★★†††★★‡‡•••••

It's been three weeks since Li Bai stayed in the Ning household. Mu Cheng would drop by every now and then to check him, but Kai Feng didn't show up at all. He didn't know if this is because he said that he didn't want the man to bother them or the other was just waiting for an opportunity to strike. He was really pissed off that he forgot how scary Kai Feng is.

Today would be his last stay since ShiXun is basically healed. Marshal Ning softened up a bit during his stay, the old man would sometimes nag at him to eat more and ShiXun became more sticky and...weird. It's not a groundless conclusion, he would notice the intimate touches that ShiXun would 'accidentally' do and catches the other staring at him very often. Li Bai asked Agent 013 about Ning ShiXun's level in the special filter and was shocked to find out that it's almost 100%.

"However, I don't think this is a good thing." Agent 013 carefully said.

Li Bai nodded, "I got my hands full with my two male gods. I don't want a third one."

Agent 013 didn't have the danger meter but his gut feeling has been tingling. Li Bai is currently replacing the bandages on Ning ShiXun on the man's room. Li Bai remained quiet but the other is staring at him intensely like he wanted to burn Li Bai with his eyes.

"Alright, it's good now." Li Bai stood up to go back to his own room when Ning ShiXun suddenly grabbed his hands. He almost threw the man's hand away however, Ning ShiXun gripped his hands and looked at him in a pitiful way.

The man observed Li Bai everyday, from his habits and small gestures, he knows it all. He can't help but to fall deeply in the abyss albeit willingly, he really can't bear to let Li Bai go. By that, he also discovered how Li Bai softens up when he acts cute or pitiful and the way the other would look away when he smiled. Ning ShiXun used this discovery to the maximum of use, he uses his face to lure Li Bai in.

Ning ShiXun lowered his tone, "Are you really going tomorrow?"

"...Yes." Li Bai carefully lose ShiXun's grip on his hand and went out to the room quickly. He didn't notice Ning ShiXun's eyes darkened when he closed the door.

Fortunately, Ning ShiXun acted like normally when they met for dinner. It wasn't until Marshal Ning bid them goodbye as he accepted a mission from the higher up.

"I will be gone in two or three days. Little Bai, I won't be seeing you off tomorrow." The old man didn't say anything more and just left the two on the house. In a way, it made Li Bai uncomfortable but it gave him an advantage to investigate the house more.

He was never idle during his stay. At night, he would sneak in the rooms to look for evidences to help Xiang Lian Jun but there was no luck. He can't also find a way to sneak inside the Ning family's study since Marshal Ning stays there every night. Now that the old Marshal is gone, he can go there tonight.

Li Bai peeked outside his door, "System, are you sure that everyone is asleep?"

Agent 013 affirmed and so Li Bai quietly crept by the hallways and entered the study room. It seems that the Marshal Ning is confident that no one would infiltrate their house, there were no traps nor hidden cameras. But the old fox is smart enough to put the confidential files to a hard to find compartment. However, Agent 013 is not omnipotent, he can only watch Li Bai's surroundings and notify him if someone's coming.

"Ugh, where is it...ah!" Li Bai tripped by the table's corner and accidentally elbowed a book by the bookshelves. Surprisingly, the book didn't budged and it is as strong as a concrete. He tried to pick it up but it seems to be part of the shelves.

Agent 013 noticed the slight difference in color on the book's cover. "Li Bai, inspect the middle of the book."

Li Bai immediately felt the leathered cover and noticed a slight bump right by the dot of letter 'i'. He pressed the it and a machine like sounded ever so slightly until a key hole appeared. Li Bai went to the drawers for the key.

"Damn, this is easier than I thought." Li Bai inserted the key and was about to twist it when Agent 013 warned him to hide.

Li Bai timely ducked under the table when someone suddenly opened the door. He watched as that person walked around for a minute until it stopped near his hiding place. Li Bai sweated a lot from nervousness. Luckily, the other didn't went and just left, assuming that no one is in that room.

Li Bai patted his chest, "Scared me to death."

The youth went back to the shelves and twisted the key open. It was connected to the floor below, where a compartment fitted only for papers and documents which are stocked there. Li Bai immediately found a black clear book among the other files and let the system scan it. The reason why he can't take it is because the Marshal would immediately know its him.

Li Bai cleaned up his tracks and went out of the study. When suddenly, footsteps was heard and it was getting near him. Li Bai quickly went back to room without looking back.

But he was never safe, the footsteps are going towards his room!

"Shit!" Li Bai laid on his bed and acted like he is sleeping deeply.

Li Bai didn't panicked in vain, the footsteps indeed, stopped on his room. His door created a noise as it was opened. Li Bai trembled slightly, summoning the dagger from the system's storage. It was the dagger that Xiang Lian Jun chose for him.

There were no women in the Ning household, therefore, whoever is in his room is a man. The footsteps stopped right where his bed is, Li Bai tried to calm himself to not let his disguise slip.

From the darkness, he can faintly hear some movements and pants unzipping. Li Bai remained calm until he realized what's happening.

"Ha...ha...Li Bai..." The man panted in pleasure. Li Bai was so shocked that he almost opened his eyes to look at the man. But he knew that even if he didn't open his eyes, he knows that the one in his room is none other than Ning ShiXun.The man panted heavily and Li Bai can hear the sound of fast movements that Ning ShiXun is making.

The side of the bed sank and the man's breath went close near his ear. The sound of panting and his name being called out, Li Bai was filled with fear. Ning ShiXun seemed to be unsatisfied, he touched Li Bai's cheeks and sniffed the other's neck while stroking his member.

"No...Please, go way." Li Bai shouted on his mind, he was paralyzed in fear. He felt violated.

How can he do this?

Why?

Why him?

Ning ShiXun finished after an hour, the white liquid trailed down on his big hands. He looked at the youth below him and without thinking, he touched the other's mouth with his soiled hands. The man forcefully opened Li Bai's mouth and the white liquid dripped inside. Li Bai's mind blanked, his hand that was gripping the dagger twitched.

"Li Bai, no! You'll die if you kill him" Agent 013 immediately took control of Li Bai's body with the system's energy force, stopping Li Bai from stabbing Ning ShiXun, but the man was completely unaware.

Ning ShiXun stroked Li Bai's face one last time, he let out a big smile before walking out of the room. He didn't even think how he just destroyed Li Bai's sanity from his temporary pleasure.

All the rooms in Ning household are soundproof. Li Bai's vomiting sounds were blocked by the thick walls. He vomited until his stomach was emptied. He didn't speak, his whole body is trembling like a newborn calf.

"No...h-help me...Xiang Lian Jun, Kai Feng...anyone?" Li Bai whispered.

Agent 013 controlled his anger. Li Bai can't kill Ning ShiXun because the man is one of the world's 'important supporting character'. The world's energy would be unstable and it would be dangerous for Li Bai. Looking at his pale host, Agent 013 gritted his teeth in guilt, 'I caused pain on someone again...'

Li Bai's eyes poured tears silently, he felt like he couldn't breath. He can't think clearly. All he knows is that he's calling Xiang Lian Jun and Kai Feng's name, chanting it over and over again.

"...anyone?"

But no one answered. This isn't like what the protagonists in the movies or books where someone would save them. This is the reality...he's alone.

The mental damage made a barrier between Li Bai and Agent 013. Agent 013 called out to him but he can't hear anything. The eerie static made his fear swell.

It was a deadly quiet night.

Li Bai sobbed quietly. He can't express how disgusted he felt, his fingernails dug in his arms and it dripped blood. He didn't know what to do.

Does he want to run away? Shout? Why does it hurt so bad? Why does it have do be him?

Suddenly, the closed window opened and a burst of wind flowed inside the room. The coldness of the wind made  voices inside Li Bai's mind disappeared.

"I'm here."

A familiar voice sounded beside his ear. The man's strong arms wrapped around him and the warmth instantly spread on his body.

Li Bai immediately turned around to hug the man back. It's like the tears he had broke out and it gushed out more when he found himself in the man's secured embrace.

"I'm here now. You're not alone, my love." Kai Feng cooed.

He patted Li Bai's back and rocked him back and forth. Li Bai must have been very tired and he quickly fell asleep when his nerves relaxed.

Kai Feng didn't know what happened. He didn't know why Li Bai is crying. He just knows that the youth needed someone.

In fact, Kai Feng always sneak in the Ning household every night. He didn't let Li Bai be alone. This night, he was late because of some matters and just arrived when he sensed Li Bai's anxiety.

The man didn't care if Li Bai will get angry the next day. He can't really bear to see Li Bai cry nor let him get hurt.

Kai Feng peered down on the swollen face and caressed it, "I'm sorry, I was late."

The two spent the night on each other's embrace. One was hurting and the other one accompanied it during the painful healing.

'I'm not alone.'

'You're not alone.'

However, it was Kai Feng's error to not ask what happened for another misfortune will befall.

---------
Authors note:
Please make right decisions. Don't ever do this to someone. Again, this is a fictional world.

11