Chapter 33: Goodnight, love
305 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai Feng took Li Bai from the old marshal's arms. He threw the other's jacket off and used his own to cover Li Bai's naked body. He naturally saw the blood that had trailed from Li Bai's thighs and the dark bruises that depicted violent control.

Trembling, the old fox tried to ask the man. "Founder Feng, I will deal with my son. I assure you that he will never be let off!" Marshal Ning clutched the gun that he used to shoot Ning ShiXun with. As a father, he can never kill his own son, but what his son did is also part of his responsibility as a parent. If only he took notice of his own son's behavior, this will not happened.

Kai Feng laughed darkly, "If I didn't ask to visit your home, your son would have done the deed to my person."

Marshal Ning's knees buckled and suddenly kneeled down. His former arrogance is replaced with desperation. "I beg you! Don't kill my son! I only have my son!" His wife is long gone, even if his son massacred a crowd, he would not kill him. This is the child he had raised with love and care. His son is his only family.

Ning ShiXun watched his father beg pathetically until he can't take it anymore, hewinced as he ran to his father's side. The pain woke him up from his muddled mind. He can't believe that he did those to the person he claimed to love. He was blinded with obsession and lust, that it doesn't matter what actions he would take as long as he possess that person. He also didn't want to burden his father anymore. Ning ShiXun bowed down to Kai Feng, "Li Bai, I'm sorry for everything I did. Founder Kai, please let out my Father. I will bear everything because I deserve it!"

Kai Feng looked down apathetically, "Very well."

Marshal Ning became angry, he grabbed his son's shoulders and shook him, "Y-You!"

But Ning ShiXun only gave him a smile, "Father— no, Dad. I really want to confess to you that I'm gay. I realized it when Xiang Xiang and I served in the military for the first time, I was attracted to men and get hard if I see them by the public showers."

Ning ShiXun pushed away his father as Kai Feng readied his sword. "I...I love Li Bai but I did something unforgivable to him."

Kai Feng's anger increased as soon as he heard Ning ShiXun's confession. 'How dare he claim that he loved his person? L Bai can only be his!' Kai Feng transferred Li Bai on one of his arm and took out his beloved sword. When the man swung the sword to behead Ning ShiXun, Li Bai stopped his hand just as the tip of the sword touched Ning ShiXun's neck, drawing a small blood.

"Shit—Why did you stop me?" Kai Feng restrained himself from lashing out in anger.

Ning ShiXun heard this and raised his head to look at Li Bai, his eyes shining with doubt and anticipation. However, he was just overthinking things. Li Bai looked at him coldly and said, "Hold your thoughts, its disgusting."

"Ning ShiXun, I treated you as my friend but I didn't think you'd do something like this to me. Your love for me is not love, it's a rotting obsession. I will not let you be killed for your father's sake, but I will never forgive you." Ning ShiXun's smile fell and his face became distorted. His once handsome face turned menacing.

"Ha...Hahahahaha" Li Bai watched as Ning ShiXun turned insane. He didn't blink as the man broke down into a laughing fit. Marshal Ning held his son and warily looked at Kai Feng and Li Bai.

Since Li Bai already said it, Kai Feng would heed it. Even though his heart is raging out for blood thirst, he would not kill the other. Kai Feng smirked internally, if he can't kill this rat, it doesn't mean he can't torment him.

Li Bai looked away and buried his head on Kai Feng's neck. "Let's go home."

Kai Feng hugged Li Bai closer. "...okay, let's go home." The youth is clearly trembling and having an anxiety attack.

Ning ShiXun watched as the two lovers left the underground chamber, "I-I only loved one person, but I fucked up hah...hahahaha!" What is more ugly than a weeping face is a smile that is not a smile and a laugh that is not a laugh. Too bad, his love became rotten and would never be fruitful. His love knows only unhealthy obsession and not care and trust.

The two left the Ning household and after Kai Feng contacted Mu Cheng. Mu Cheng swallowed the words he wanted to nag when he saw the serious look on Kai Feng's face and the traumatized Li Bai.

The Biantai and the human arrived at their home, Kai Feng carried Li Bai to the bedroom when the other requested it. He didn't let the youth get up, he dressed him up and fed him on the bed. The feeling of being secured is what every home gives, it calmed down Li Bai a lot and his trembling toned down a bit. Kai Feng hesitated whether he should give Li Bai some space or should he stay and accompany him.

Li Bai suddenly straddled Kai Feng, who was caught off guard. The man laid down and let Li Bai sat on top of him. Holding the other's hips to prevent him from falling, Kai Feng controlled himself and asked, "What is it? I'll get it for you."

Suddenly, Li Bai started crying, causing Kai Feng to panic. "I—Why?—d-don't cry. Baby, tell me what do you need?" But Li Bai only cried harder, making the man below him panic even more helplessly.

With no other choice, Kai Feng sat up and pulled Li Bai in his embrace. Patting the small back, he whispered assurances and comfort to the other. The two of them cuddled for two hours in silence until Li Bai became willing to speak again. Whispering, "He...he drugged my food that will make me faint." Kai Feng listened, but he didn't speak. He knew who 'he' Li Bai is pertaining to. Although he is angry, what Li Bai needs right now is someone willing to listen.

"—When I woke up, I was n-naked. My eyes are blindfolded and my hands are chained. I...I was so scared."

Li Bai started to weep again but he still continued, "When he took off the blindfold, his...i-in my butt...I—I'm not clean anymore! I'm dirty!" Li Bai opened his pajama's buttons off and showed his chest that has a few love bites. With hate, he started to scratch his skin, as if he really meant to scrape his skin off just to make the marks go away.

Kai Feng quickly held Li Bai's hands and restrained him. His eyes didn't leave the youth's now scratched chest. His whole being is burning with anger. What should he do? what can he do now that he had hurt his love one? If only he took him away that morning. Unfortunately, there are no what if's in this world, its only a wishful thinking, filled with regrets and sadness.

Li Bai started struggling from Kai Feng's hold, shouting 'I'm dirty' and 'I'm disgusting' multiple times. Kai Feng can't bear to hear it anymore so he pinned Li Bai down and kissed his mouth. Li Bai felt the familiar warmth spread all over his body, he reached out his arms and pulled Kai Feng closer.

When Li Bai calmed down again, Kai Feng broke the kiss and caressed his lover's face. "I can't help you heal those wounds, but I will never leave you again. I will be with you as you heal yourself."

He kissed Li Bai's forehead and smiled, "I will never let you leave my sight. Since you are willing, don't regret it."

It is true. The trauma in Li Bai's heart, no one can heal it. Only Li Bai can fight it. But Li Bai needed support the most and Kai Feng is willing to give his everything to accompany Li Bai through his healing. Kai Feng pulled Li Bai closer and patted him to sleep. He and Xiang Lian Jun will always be with Li Bai until the day he died. Li Bai can never escape them.

Kai Feng's eyes glowed red, but instead of blood thirst and killing intent, it was filled with gentleness and fondness. "Goodnight, love."

10