Chapter 34: Serious problem
374 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even after the sadness in the night  who had caused tears in the eyes, the sun will always rise up again to give hope and redemption.

Li Bai woke up to see, not Kai Feng, but Xiang Lian Jun's face. The man looked really tired. Careful not to wake the other, he slowly left the bed.

He went to the bathroom and saw that his chest is clean with no bloody scratches nor that disgusting love bites. The abilities of the Biantai race is indeed amazing.

After pouring his heavy heart to Kai Feng, Li Bai felt absolutely light in his heart. The light from the bathroom's small window landed on his face, a smile appeared on his mouth. Kai Feng's words made him feel like he can overcome his troubles and even if he did not, it is still gonna be fine.

The optimistic Li Bai returned once again. Kai Feng opened the door, holding a spatula, and gestured for Li Bai to quietly follow him down to eat.

"Let 03 sleep a bit more. He suppressed his healing process for days and transferred a soothing energy on your body last night." Li Bai nodded. 'That explains why he felt so light', Li Bai thought to himself.

"What about the bruises and scratches?"

Kai Feng swallowed his food before casually replying, "I licked them so they can heal faster."

"..." Understandable.

It was late in the afternoon when Xiang Lian Jun woke up, just in time when Mu Cheng visited their home.

"I already handled what Xiang Xiang ordered me to do." Mu Cheng said, holding out the report to Xiang Lian Jun.

Li Bai turned to Mu Cheng in confusion. Mu Cheng saw his gaze and answered, "This morning, the bastard who hurted you was demoted as a common folk and was transferred to the lower grounds by the South base."

Kai Feng frowned, "I should've broke his arms and legs before we got out. This punishment is too light."

Xiang Lian Jun nodded in agreement, but Mu Cheng rolled his eyes. The South base has poor governing system  and is prone to fights due to lack of food distributions. Since there is basically no law, murders and robberies are common. Ning ShiXun may not die easily, but he will thrive to survive everyday. His whole situation is like living in hell.

Mu Cheng patted Li Bai in concern, "Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere? Do you want a psychologist to check you?"

Li Bai said he was feeling fine but he will go to a psychologist. Mu Cheng sighed in relief when the youth is calm and cooperative. He looked at the two Baintais and cautiously said, "Well...A Baintai can sense their Eve's distressed. Forming a bond is like having a GPS on your body—"

"Stop." Contrary to what Mu Cheng expected, it was Kai Feng who stopped him from talking.

Kai Feng continued, "I don't want Xiao Bai to accept us as his other halves just for that reason." In which Xiang Lian Jun also agreed to.

Mu Cheng glanced at Li Bai who is deep in thought, "I'm just informing him out of concern. I'm not trying to hurrying him up or anything."

"You sounded like you are—"

"I agree." Li Bai butted in, cutting Kai Feng's sentence off. His sudden acquisition shocked the two Biantais while Mu Cheng smiled in amusement.

Xiang Lian Jun stared at Mu Cheng and the man just shrugged his shoulders. Kai Feng took Li Bai's hand and coaxed him, "Baby, don't agree too fast if you don't really want. We understand—"

Li Bai shook his head, "I didn't agree to be your Eve just because Uncle Mu said something. I already decided since the night you told me you will never leave me."

Xiang Lian Jun's stoic face revealed a smile, "If that's what you want then, it's okay."

"Me too." Kai Feng kissed the Li Bai's hand.

The two Biantais happily coddled their Eve. Mu Change watched the cringing scene before asking them, "Sorry to break the atmosphere but, do you guys know how to form a bond?"

Xiang Lian Jun answered honestly, "We hold hands?"

Kai Feng recalled the novel he had read about an ABO setting before the Metamorphosis happened, "Bite Li Bai's nape?"

"...No." Mu Cheng looked wide-eyed at Kai Feng whom he thought would knew the answer atleast.

It wasn't long before Li Bai spoke, "I guess forming a bond means having sex, right?"

The three men looked at the baby faced Li Bai who spoke the words they didn't know he was capable enough to speak. If Agent 013 know what they are thinking, he would have laughed sarcastically.

Li Bai laughed nervously as the three men stared at him in shock, "W-well, I guess I'm right then."

Mu Cheng shook his head, "It must have been Kai Feng's fault for corrupting our baby Li Bai."

Kai Feng who was glared at by Xiang Lian Jun, '...I'm really innocent.'

The bespectacled man stood up, "I need to go back to work. You three take care of yourselves. Don't break Li Bai."

Knowing what will happened that night, Li Bai's hands trembled in nervousness. It kept on until the night came again.

Panicking, Li Bai called up the system. "System, quick! What should I prepare before s-sex!?"

The system's robotic voice answered him after two minutes, "Replying to host, the handbook titled 'What to do before making love, for dummies' costs 5 points. Will you make a purchase?"

Li Bai immediately chosed 'yes' and went to the bathroom to read.

Meanwhile, the two Biantai's are facing each other on the table wearing a serious expression, almost comically.

"What should we do, 03. My sexual experience is ten years ago and I haven't done it with a man." Kai Feng said seriously.

Xiang Lian Jun looked at his former teacher and said, "The scientists who raised me did not conducted that kind of experiment. I have zero experience."

Kai Feng frowned, "We should as Mu Cheng, that playboy. Before he bonded with 02, he ate(1) both men and women."

The two Biantais agreed on their plan. Their serious countenance will be mistaken as having an emegency meeting for a dire situation by an outsider's perspective.

--------------
Author:
He ate(1) both men and women— this does not literally mean as 'eat' but instead, it means that Mu Cheng had sexual relations with men and women. This reveals that Mu Cheng is a bisexual playboy before he became an Eve.

----------------------
Small theater:
----------------------

Li Bai: System, I really won't break into two?

Automatic system: Error answering host.

Mu Cheng: Bai Bai called me Uncle Mu (T▽T)

Xiang Lian Jun: it really isn't holding hands?

Kai Feng: Regardless of what forming bond is, I'll still bite Xiao Bai's nape “ψ(`∇´)ψ

12