Chapter 35: Hands and kisses
323 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: NSFW, but if you are brave...

•••†††•••

"Hold on to me." Xiang Lian Jun held Li Bai's waist. "Raise your hips."

The youth obediently followed, his lower clothing was then taken off by Kai Feng behind him. Besides the crickets of the night, only their breathing and the crinkle of bedsheets were heard on their room.

The two Biantais already had their clothes taken off, their hard muscles are Li Bai's ideal as he shamelessly stared at their mermaid line. His eyes trailed down and he suddenly paled at the sight of two big swords. It looks ferocious even when behaved, you can imagine how salivating it would be when they get hard.

"What do I do?" Li Bai bit his lips as the two men started leaving butterfly kisses on his chest and back.

Kai Feng gently turned Li Bai's face towards him. "Nothing. Just let us love you." He smiled, watching the other's face turned red.

Li Bai promptly talked to his system. "Did you hear that? Aiya, my husbands can love me roughly, I don't mind~" To which the system coldly replied: "Host's words are not decipherable for the system. Pain receptor item is applied successfully."

Before Li Bai could tease the system. The system shut itself down.

Li Bai: ....why do I felt distain from the system!?

The two men noticed his distracted look. Kai Feng looked at Xiang Lian Jun and nodded, they laid Li Bai down on the bed.

Getting moved, Li Bai snapped out of his mind and saw two handsome heads leaning down to his chest. "Ah! D-don't..." Li Bai but his lips to avoid spilling out weird noises.

His nipples felt ticklish from being licked and sucked. He didn't know whether it's because of the lowered pain receptors or was he sensitive there from the start, but Li Bai knew for sure that seeing his two beloveds' seductive appearance above him, severely turned him on.

Remembering the fact that he is a facecon, his little brother (1) didn't have any difficulty in getting hard. Li Bai quickly covered his mouth as his mouth failed to contain his moans.

Side by side, the two men do as they pleased and happily observed their lover's reactions. Kai Feng stopped and went towards Li Bai's face.

He took out the other's hands, pinning it above them. His eyes glinted at the sight of the red tongue from his lover's slightly opened mouth. "Can I kiss you?" Glancing at Li Bai and Xiang Lian Jun, who nodded in his direction.

Li Bai shyly nodded, opposite to how provocative he is on his mind. 'Heck yeah! Come, don't be shy~'

The system must have been glad to not see this shameful host.

Kai Feng kissed the lips under him, feeling the softness in each touch. He tentatively licked the lower lip. The man only entered his tongue when Li Bai voluntarily opened his lips.

From their shared kiss and tongue tieds, one can say that Li Bai is truly inexperience. Kai Feng had to whisper reminders for him to breath by the nose so he would not be breathless. But the longer they kiss, the more passionate Kai Feng is. It was overbearing. Li Bai's tongue was caressed and teased until his mind turn blank.

Kai Feng's eyes met Xiang Lian Jun, and the other seemed to have understood what it meant. Xiang Lian Jun went backward, in the middle of Li Bai's legs. The other did not notice anything until the man started leaving love marks and gentle bites on his inner thighs.

"Mmf!" Li Bai's eyes widen when a wet tongue licked his hard dick. Kai Feng thought it would be funny if Li Bai sees what's happening, so he stopped kissing and supported Li Bai's back as they sat.

Kai Feng nibbled on his lover's ear. "Watch carefully." He didn't allowed Li Bai to look away, he gently held the small jaw to let him watch everything.

Xiang Lian Jun fondled the base as he licked the pink head. He swirled his tongue on the small hole before licking down to the perineum. He looked up to see Li Bai's flushed face.

Kai Feng chuckled and decided to join again. Then man teasingly fondled the harden nubs on the other's chest. It became sensitive after being sucked lovingly. "Hah...mmn..." Li Bai's mouth leaked out moans as his two Baintai husbands pleasured him.

It didn't take long for the old virgin to reach his climax. Li Bai was shocked when Xiang Lian Jun put the entirety in his mouth, every single drop of his cum was ejected inside. Li Bai's pubic tickled Xiang Lian Jun's nose but the smell of sex turned him on, his large hard cock presented itself fiercely.

"D-Don't drink it!" Li Bai held on to Xiang Lian Jun's hair, only letting it go when the man nodded.

Kai Feng sighed behind him. "Ai, what a waste." To which received by a glare.

Xiang Lian Jun didn't have the slightest intention to drink it either because it would serve another purpose. He bowed down, facing Li Bai's little hole, and decisively prodded his tongue inside.

Kai Feng knew his intentions so he pulled Li Bai to a deep kiss, successfully distracting the other. The rim quickly relaxed and the man's tongue went inside easily. He went in and out before taking out Li Bai's cum to lube his insides.

Xiang Lian Jun breath deeply after putting everything inside. He experimentally put his middle finger in and the hole sucked it inside. The man then gently pushed his finger inside, afraid of making it painful for his lover.

Li Bai noticed a foreign feeling invading his lower hole. He wanted to talk but the finger prodded his prostate, making his dick shoot out again. Xiang Lian Jun added another finger and started to scissor the wet hole, stretching it carefully.

"Ah, ah, ah...mmn..." The mans slender fingers rubbed his quivering cave. The joints of the fingers prodded different spots.

Li Bai's whole body became sensitive to their touches. He can feel Kai Feng's hard cock on his back, unintentionally rubbing on his skin. His breath quickened as he imagined getting plundered by the two soon.

Xiang Lian Jun withdraw his fingers, assured that it has been stretch carefully. He looked at Kai Feng and the other shook his head. The man didn't know why the other doesn't want to do, but somehow he knew the reason but just wasn't sure.

The young general then turned to Li Bai. "May I?" Li Bai knew what the man was pertaining. He looked at the big cock in fear before reluctantly nodded. 'You can do this Li Bai! Let's get laid!'

Xiang Lian Jun held one of his leg's up before guiding his long sword to the entrance. Although he had stretched it, there is still a stark difference between his cock and his fingers.

The little hole contracted, but it greedily sucked the cock's head as soon as it slightly went in. Xiang Lian Jun and Li Bai grunted at the same time. Li Bai applauded himself for taking a pain reduction. Even if there's no pain, the feeling of something big going inside made him feel weird.

Kai Feng held both of his hands. "Relax, baby." The man's big palm enveloped his own with warmth. Li Bai took deep breaths before Xiang Lian Jun successfully went in.

"I-Is it in?" Li Bai quivered, trying his best to accommodate the big weapon. Xiang Lian Jun shook his head. "It's only half in."

Li Bai almost cursed. 'The fuck is your cock an elephants trunk?'

Xiang Lian Jun became flustered when he saw Li Bai frowned. Mu Cheng didn't told him about this pace. It was then Kai Feng talked: "03, slowly move your hips."

The man followed and started to move his hips. His cock slicked back and forth. It slid inside until the little hole adapted to his size and ultimately taking him ball deep.

Kai Feng left love marks on Li Bai's neck and shoulder blades, he amusingly watched as Li Bai moan deliriously as Xiang Lian Jun started to quicken his thrusts.

He considerably went to the side to let Li Bai lay down on the bed again, lessening the strain from moving. The sound of their skin slapping from each other and their moans filled the dim lit room.

Li Bai got hold of the bed sheet and accidentally pulled too hard. The other side got undone and the sheet flew on his face.

Kai Feng originally laughed until he noticed that Li Bai isn't responding well. Xiang Lian Jun also noticed his lover's body turned stiff and the normally leaking dick turned flacid instantly. The man quickly pulled out as the other immediately took Li Bai on his arms.

The two men called out Li Bai's name but his face remained fear stricken and deadly pale. Xiang Lian Jun called Mu Cheng to check their little lover, his hands slightly shaking. Kai Feng cradled Li Bai and calmed the other down repeatedly.

The reason was unknown but the two men decided to end their plan. They washed their lover and put him to sleep as they waited for Mu Cheng to come.

Their first night started sweet but ended bitterly. 

10