Chapter 41: Under the sheets [NSFW]
448 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: NSFW

02 had to admit that he's quite disappointed when he didn't see Mu Cheng at all. Xiang Lian Jun told him that there's a gift left for him by Mu  Cheng since his lover is being kept by his work. He had to sneak out that night from the villa that the humans' assigned to him, going to his beloved's house like a lover sneaking out of his parent's home to see his dear.

"Where's the bedroom?" 02 muttered to himself. It's been so long when he last visited this house. For sure, the bite marks that he had left on his partner had faded away already. It's not like he could carve on his lover's skin.

On the last room by the end of the hallway, 02 found a big box. It was high and reached his shoulder's, a red ribbon that can be easily undone was tied above. He looked at the rose petal littered on the bed, the scented candles, and the big box. Did...he came too early? Did his beloved want to surprise him? But he was too curious on the gift box. Mu Cheng wouldn't know if he take a small peek, right?

02 move fast and the ribbon came undone, he panicked when the paper confetti spilled out as the 'box' layer out on the ground when the ribbon holding it was gone. In the middle of the soft papers is his man, Mu Cheng; fast asleep and 'roped' by the ribbons naked. I repeat, roped by the ribbons and naked. 02 stumbled behind and crashed to the bed's side, making a loud noise.

Mu Cheng was startled awake by the commission,. When he opened his eyes, his man was sitting on the bed in a flustered way, looking at him so lovingly that he forgot to say 'Surprise! I'm your gift!'. Mu Cheng tried to sit properly but the ribbons restricted him, he could only beg his man with his eyes.

02 gulped and resolutely carried his lover to the bed. His eyes darting around on his man's body, he didn't have a kink but this play worked its magic. He took off his shirt and pinned down the man beneath him, giving him an overbearing kiss. Mu Cheng hummed and initiated to put his tongue inside his man's mouth, teasing him. 

"I missed you." The man whispered beside his ear.

Mu Cheng smiled, putting his bounded hands around the man's neck. "Un, welcome back."

02 untied the ribbon bounding Mu Cheng's ankles, but he left the others remain. Mu Cheng obediently spread his legs and let the man see more, 02 stared at the flimsy ribbon covering the pink hole and tied over the hips to let the two soft mounds to become rounder. His lover turned around and raised his hips, calling him over with a gentle tone, "Come and have a taste?"

The man unhesitatingly leaned in and parted the ribbon slightly, letting the pink hole show. He opened his mouth and traced the rim with his tongue, making Mu Cheng breath in anticipation. He licked and kissed it, before eventually prodding inside with them wet appendage. It's apparent that Mu Cheng played with his ass because it's not uncomfortably tight, but only deliciously tight.

"Hah...hmmn~" Mu Cheng felt the tongue reach on one of his favorite spot, his thighs trembled with excitement. It can be said that tongue is one of the strongest muscle in the body. It can even soften and harden as it pleases, it can bring one a tide of pleasure. 02 played with his hole for an hour before letting him go when said stop.

02 spread his three fingers inside, meaning down to his lover. "My dearly beloved, tell me what you want."

Mu Cheng answered, feeling the man's hard bulge with his feet, "I want it hard and rough."

The man immediately took off his pants and grabbed the lube beside the bedside cabinet. He understood that this is indeed the best surprise (yet) that Mu Cheng gave him. He fondled and massaged the perky butt before lining his hard cock by the fully-prepared hole. He grinned against it first, watching it twitch in delight. When he got enough, he slowly entered inside, stopping when his entire tip was in.

Mu Cheng was annoyed because he didn't put everything in. 02 enjoyed the warmth first before thrusting in without warning. Mu Cheng was caught off guard, he can't help but to climax earlier than he planned. Mu Cheng's cock was also tied with ribbon, but now it's wet with cum. 

"I want to see your face." 02 turned him around without pulling it. Mu Cheng got weak from the climax and his hole became sensitive; he didn't know that he currently looked like a mess with his dazed flushed look even if they didn't even started yet.

02 gathered his lover's legs and folded it over the other's chest as he fixed his position, going directly above and put his weight to the man beneath him, making his cock thrust deeper inside. The little hole was drenched with saliva, pre-cum, and lube that it squelch noises every time he pounds hard.

Mu Cheng tried to regulate his breath to keep up with the harsh thrusts, but his moans leave him breathless. " Ah, ah! Deeper! Mmn... fuck me harder, hngh~" As if it isn't enough, he moved his hips to meet the man's thrusts. The sound of their love making filled the room,  the scented candles didn't help to suppress the smell of sex and intimacy.

The man leaned down and licked the red nipples, leaving bite marks and love marks whatever place his lips touched of Mu Cheng's skin. Every thrusts didn't have any ounce of gentleness, but it is as aggressive as longingness and love. Mu Cheng cried out from the familiar pleasure that no one could ever give him, except for this man.

The big cock plunged hard and precise, it didn't take long before it twitched and poured out a thick cum, filling the pink hole up to the brim. Mu Cheng felt his stomach slightly bulge and somewhat uncomfortable, he faked complained to his husband, "Didn't I told you to masturbate? Look at the amount of this thick cum is! What if we didn't do it for three years?"

02 laughed, "It's okay. The cum inside you is only for a year's worth."

"..." My poor man didn't wanna do it if I'm not there! What if it creates a problem down there and affects their night exercises? Asking for help online! QwQ

8