Chapter 42: Biantai Race are all good looking
310 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The summer breeze left a cooling sensation as the sun glared down on earth. The people are staying at home, sitting in front of the radio and television. The meeting will be commenced at nine in the afternoon. It will be followed by every humans since it is broadcasted live. It is good in terms of transparency, but if 01 and 02 said something wrong, everything will go down.

01, the current most powerful Biantai, is actually a woman. Therefore, everyone assumed that 01 and 02 are couple. Mu Cheng smiled, resisting the urge to beat up the people who talked about his man. However, no one should know that he is connected to them since they haven't revealed anything yet.

When the two representative waited from backstage, 01 looked at the glowing man beside her. "Look at you. You didn't break him, didn't you?"

02 looked at her in annoyance, "He likes it like that and I know his limit."

"When I get home, I'll drag my husband to make babies again." 01 licked her lips, remembering her man at home. 02 didn't respond to her. He silently lit a candle to his friend who will cry in the bed again.

A suited man walked to them, gesturing to the staged room. "Excuse me, honored guests. Please proceed to the area."

There were few journalists seated in front of the stage. As soon as they made their entrance, their cameras flashed frantically. When they checked the films, they became bitter on how good-looking they are. 'Damn it! They even took it randomly! Is there even an ugly Biantai!?'

Li Bai also wondered why their race seems to be good-looking. Xiang Lian Jun looked away and said, "Mother (the tree), said that it's a shame to be reborn if we didn't look good."

"..." It turns out, the earth is a facecon ah! Is this the reason why good-looking people are lucky in real life!?

Most of the Biantai's are actually not good-looking in their former life. The rest, are of course, like Xiang Lian Jun and Kai Feng who are naturally handsome. This useless information made his silent system rang once again, giving him 30 points. His accumulated points are 8,760 which was given at random times, but he never used them. He actually felt bad for doing nothing but being a good for nothing is really comfortable. He knew that he just need to stay alive since the female lead, the Earth, is using his life force to heal herself.

The acting president opened the meeting with a short speech. Although it sounds like they are speaking praises, they are just speaking farts; telling the 'wrong deeds' of the race and how humans 'forgive' them since they know that the Biantai race must have a reason for doing that. The officials are expecting for the two to show some dissatisfaction or any negative reaction, but the two representative just smiled and clapped like it has nothing to do with them.

"We will start from the question portion. Who may want to ask, kindly raise your hand and do not speak impolitely."

Some of the officials sneered, they already paid the journalists to ask certain questions. One of them raised a hand and asked, "Is it true that the 'Mother' is an extraterrestrial being?" Playing dirty, they did not let the two answer and just threw questions.

"Is it true that the 'Metamorphosis' took the bodies of our 30,000 heroes to replace them with another being?"

"Why does your race hate us?"

"What did you do to the people you have taken?"

"Is it fun tormenting us weak humans?"

The last question made 01 laugh. Her melodious laugh made the journalist stop, they even became embarrassed since they know what they are doing. The woman finally talked, "Mother is your mother too. She is the planet, you humans, lived in. She created everything you see, especially yourself. The big tree is just her stand-in to make you see that she exist."

"It's funny that you humans blame us for every bad thing that happened to you when the real culprits are yourselves. We don't hate you, we didn't do anything harmful to the humans we took. Tormenting you? Mother permitted us to do what we want so we wanted. So we decided to let you all suffer first before we take you as our own."

01 paused, looking around, meeting everyone's eyes. "We wanted to let you know the fear and pain when we were thrown on the lava. How our melted bodies became one with the nature. You called us heroes, but when we came back, you called us monsters. Rest assure that you will eventually see every humans we took."

Everyone, especially the human officers, didn't expect them to straightforwardly say what they want. The human base had different opinions to the words being released, but one thing is for sure, the human base will never be the same again. 01 and 02 stood up and walked out. Even if the public meeting didn't end yet, no one can stop them because technically, even if everyone there fought the two, these two are the most powerful ones after all. Just as they stepped by the exit, 01 looked back and said to the cameras "Yes, it's fun. That's what your government felt too."

02 waved, "We also agreed on the peace treaty, have a nice day."

Those who are already angry to the authority had sided with the Biantai. Those who have power are threatened on the change. When the time comes, who are the real monsters here?

—————————————————

Author: They really waged war to incite fear on them. They it as a compensation to the pain they experienced, being burned alive continuously. Also, they didn't really 'kill or eat' the humans...but you already know that. No, they can't make dead humans live again, but they can regenerate missing limbs and cure diseases. Therefore, the dead humans in the past chapters can't be saved by the Biantai race.

7