Chapter 44: Human Nature
260 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been said that humans are complicated creatures. Their emotions are abyss, it can save and destroy. Children of irony, who waged war for peace. As soon as their heart is corrupted by their emotion— greed, obsession, and envy, they will willingly let it control them. Mother loved them more than anything she created, she blamed herself for gifting them emotions which is either a blessing or a curse. She wanted to give them a chance to change. But humans fear the unknown, changes are unknown mystery and they hate changes. 

She tried to change her beloved children and be reborn as the Biantai race, without emotions. Oh, how flawed they are. Like lifeless dolls, she gave them life but took away the 'living'. So she gave them a gift of companionship, regardless of gender, it's all up to faith. They will learn the emotions they need from her beloved humans. She wanted to let them live in peace and in prosperity. This is her will.

She's generous and merciful, but that doesn't mean she will tolerate everything. Mother permitted the newly born race to do what they want, but in return, they do not kill them.

Marshal Ning looked at his office one last time before closing the room permanently. The position he once was afraid to lose, he willingly gave it up. He traded his position for his son's shortened jail time and the congress approved of it, making Xiang Lian Jun to become the youngest Marshal in the world and also, the shortest time to serve as a Marshal.

"W-what did you just say?" The old officer's mouth went ajar, shaking his head to test if he's hearing it wrong.

Xiang Lian Jun took out his medal and uniform, placing it on the table. "I will be retiring."

"..." What's wrong with the younger generation!?

Agent 013 came back and disabled the automated system right after the arrival of 01 and 02. Li Bai tried to hide what happened to him when the agent was away. He didn't know that the automated system recorded everything starting from the time it got activated. Agent 013 blamed himself for what happened, so besides the compensation points administered by the Main System, he gave out many items in secret. 

"Dad, I'm really okay." He reassured for a hundredth time.

Agent 013 got mad, "I don't have a son like you!"

Kai Feng and Mu Cheng resigned on their work after the latest invention was finished, it is a small space dimension that has a fertile soil and water irrigation. It has the size of two by two meters and is given free to every legal humans. Although, they can't store anything, they are practically given a soil to plant food. Li Bai wondered if only the small space dimension is in his world, there are less poor people.

"What are your plans? After all, today is the last day of our mission." Mu Cheng said, clinging on 02's arm like a monkey.

Kai Feng smirked, "We will finally form a bond tonight."

Mu Cheng gaped, "You mean it's been a year since you three got together but you never have night exercises?" He suddenly felt extreme pity for Li Bai. Who knows how the young man manage to not pin down these two hunks.

The man shrugged. It's not like they didn't do anything every night, they just didn't do it all the way. They did use their fingers and many toys on Li Bai to tease him and prepare the little hole for the future. First, it's to make sure that Li Bai will not have any triggering signs. Second, their thing might be too big because Li Bai bled when they first did it. In fact, it isn't easy to suppress their desire when the delicious meal is prepared in front of you.

It was ridiculous that they ended up not doing it for so long. The past events made the three extremely busy that they don't even have time to be horny. Now that everything is resolved, they can have the time of their lives. Since every Biantai's have their own properties, Li Bai can live wherever he wanted. Kai Feng's residence is situated above a cliff, the three mountains belonged to him. Xiang Lian Jun's estate is built near the sea, the land is under his name.

They are currently residing on Xiang Lian Jun's house since Kai Feng wanted to swim on the beach. Mu Cheng and his husband joined them by dinner. They got drunk for fun and played by the water. When it's time for the couple to say goodbye, Mu Cheng suddenly exclaimed to Li Bai. "I have a joke!"

Li Bai is feeling faint and he wanted to make the light bulb(1) couple to scram. "I don't wanna hear i—"

Mu Cheng shouted, "Dicks."

"...I don't get it."

The bespectacled man pulled his man and giggled, answering the other. "You'll get it tonight." 02 sighed and dragged away his lover after apologizing to the three. Mu Cheng will regret what he said because he got it at night too.

————————————————

Author's note:

Light bulb (1) means being a third wheel or the extra when you are with a couple.

5