Chapter 45: On your knees [NSFW]
422 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: NSFW

Li Bai sat naked in the middle of the bed nervously, watching the two men take off their clothes. It is obvious that they will do the deed today.
"Dad, have you turned off yet?" Agent 013 already shut the system down as soon as Li Bai told him. He had no interest on other people's exercises.

Hearing no respond, his nervousness increased again. It not the first time he saw them naked nor was he a stranger to their intimate touches. Tonight is a special one because they are finally sealing the deal. He can't help but to blush madly after glancing at their big weapons, he will probably never gonna get used to it ever.

"Scared?" Xiang Lian Jun gathered him on his arms, his nose tickled by Li Bai's soft hair and taking Li Bai's familiar smell ever so lightly . Li Bai shook his head, looking up to peck the man's jaw.

Kai Feng took the lube and dripped it on his dominant hand. Seeing this action, Li Bai obediently leaned on Xiang Lian Jun and spread his legs for Kai Feng. The man smiled and held his legs, leaving kisses on the white inner thighs. He dove down and prodded the pink little hole to start. The wet tongue stretched and nudged the twitching inner walls, putting pressure every time it contracts.

"Ngh..." Xiang Lian Jun watched as Li Bai moan under Kai Feng's foreplay. He noticed Li Bai's hand reaching for his chest so he laid the other down and leaned down to suck on the pink nubs. He didn't let the other get lonely, he pinched and fondled the other nipple with his fingers.

Kai Feng retracted his tongue, replacing it with his fingers. He thrusted his slender fingers slowly, stretching the sensitive muscle inside. The two men felt the body underneath twitch lightly, so they stopped their administrations. Kai Feng got a condom and gave it to Xiang Lian Jun, the man didn't say anything more. He quickly put the rubber and positioned himself in the middle of their lover's legs.

Kai Feng hummed, "My love, take a deep breath."

Li Bai breathed in, relaxing himself to avoid making the entrance painful. The large cock smoothly went in just like they expected, they didn't prepare their lover for nothing. Li Bai felt his stomach slightly bulge, it's obvious that Xiang Lian Jun's dick is so big that it can be seen on his navel. He felt full and sensitive from the hot pulsating cock.

"Please move."

"En." Xiang Lian Jun moved slowly. Taking his sweet time stretching the little hole. After a few minutes, his movements became faster as the hole accommodated him well. The sound of their ragged breathing were all over the room. Li Bai wrapped his legs around Xiang Lian Jun to take the member inside him deeper.

"Ah, ah, ah~ hmmn...i-it's so good!" Li Bai's eyes watered from the overwhelming pleasure. The thick cock felt very different from the toys they used. It's more aggressive and alive.

Kai Feng patted Li Bai's cheek, revealing his own cock near Li Bai's face. Li Bai understood and grabbed the pulsating cock, guiding it to his mouth. Xiang Lian Jun moved him sideways so he can suck Kai Feng's length better. He fondled the man's balls while his other hand stroke the stem. His tongue flatly licked the small hole by the tip,  dragging it down to the base, before taking it deep to his throat.

"Good boy." Kai Feng panted, gently holding Li Bai's head.

Xiang Lian Jun grunted, his thrusts turning more desperately deeper and harder. The little hole squelched from he impact, the pink rim turning red gradually. The large cock plunged deep, almost turning to the s part. He held Li Bai's hips and fucked the hole mercilessly. After many hours, Li Bai cried out as he cummed, squeezing down the two cocks with both of his holes.

From the mouth and his little hole, everything is filled with their hot cum.

Kai Feng stood up to fetch water, they rested for a bit before continuing their night exercise. Li Bai leaned on Kai Feng, kissing each other deeply before guiding the little hole down to the hardened cock. Sitting position made the cock reach deeper than usual, Li Bai rode for a bit. The pleasure is too much because it directly pokes his favorite spot. His hips gave out, letting Kai Feng rock him up and down.

Xiang Lian Jun played the reddened nipples with his tongue. He licked down until his face faced Li Bai's dick. He held his lover's member, his hands enveloped the entire thing. It is much easier for him to stroke the member. Li Bai flinched when he felt his dick surrounded with warmth and roughness of a skin.

"Ah...H-husbands..." without a mouth and a cock blocking his mouth, he mewled out their names and the little mouth moan uncontrollably.

Kai Feng coaxed his lover, "We are here, we are here."

Li Bai's hand went to Xiang Lian Jun's head, lightly pulling the man's hair. Xiang Lian Jun suddenly leaned in and took the pinkish dick on his mouth. Every time Kai Feng thrusted upwards, Li Bai would bounce upwards and Xiang Lian Jun would meet it down.

Li Bai trembled, both his hole and his dick felt good. He became delirious from the pleasure and it took him to a furious climax. Kai Feng's condom broke from the fierce thrusts, his cum filled Li Bai's hole. When he pulled out, the viscous liquid trickled down on the soft skin. Kai Feng and Xiang Lian Jun looked at each other, the night activity didn't ended there.

—————————————————
Small theater:
—————————————————
*On their nth round*

Li Bai: S-stop! I can't do it anymore!

Xiang Lian Jun: Last round.

Li Bai: You said that two hours ago! I'm dying, just fucking kill me!

Kai Feng: We're already fucking killing you.

Li Bai: QwQ

———————————————
Author's note:
Li Bai finally got laid lol. Mom is sorry for making you wait.

5