Chapter 46: Dad and Father
393 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qian Beichen did his usual routine, except he added a few things after considering his big boss, Yuyu, in his life. The man is basically a sticky puppy; always following him around, sneaking kisses on his cheeks, gifting him different sour candies every time he runs out. Recently, he didn't like the celestial deities gossiping about them, discussing how unworthy he is for Yu Huang Guang's love.

He couldn't care less though, this is the second time someone piqued his interest. Agent 016 and Agent 036 felt that Yu Huang Guang is too possessive, but Qian Beichen knew himself the most. Between the two of them, he's the most possessive. He felt jealous when someone talked to Yu Huang Guang, even if its related to work. He never said anything about it though, but it seemed that Yu Huang Guang knows it.

Yuyu peeked at the door, "You done? My brother wants to talk to you."

"En." He took out Li Bai's data and went to his boyfriend.

The Jade Emperor knew about their relationship even before Qian Beichen accepted Yu Huang Guang as his boyfriend. His man's wooing techniques came from this annoying emperor. However, it gave him big relief that his man's family is okay with him.

The Jade Emperor shooed away his younger brother. Only after Qian Beichen glared at him that Yu Huang Guang went outside. The emperor took out Li Bai's data that he just received from Qian Beichen. He nodded to everything except he suddenly frowned.

"Something's wrong with his life force." The Jade Emperor gravely pointed out the anomaly.

Qian Beichen nodded, "The world's plot trajectory has been set back right to place. But the world is still sucking away Li Bai's life force." It's nothing grave since they can just put a talisman inside Li Bai's body to protect his soul, but this is the first time that this case happened. They didn't know what consequences it will lead to.

"I haven't informed my host and I don't want to affect his mental health. If there's any solution to stop the world from taking my host's soul, please make it soon as possible." Qian Beichen gritted his teeth in anxiety. He had failed Li Bai from preventing 'that' incident, he didn't want to let down his host once more.

The Jade Emperor massaged his temple, "I don't want my little brother to get mad at me but you need to go there to the world and directly protect your host." The man paused before slapping his royal throne, "I know! How about you two go there? Count it as honeymoon vacation."

Qian Beichen felt a headache coming.

—————————————————

Li Bai excitedly pulled Qian Beichen's hand, guiding him to their house. "System! I can't believe you visited me in your real form!"

Yu Huang Guang looked at their linked hands in jealousy. He remembered that this kid is very pitiful that they had to watch over him, so his jealousy quickly went away. It's like they are watching over their son, hehe.

Qian Beichen brought the soul protection array talisman in case something happened. Although the current reason for the anomaly is unknown, he hoped for the emperor to solve everything quickly. It's not that he had no trust to the power of the Jade Emperor who was supposedly the most powerful deity in all of the realms, he just got a bad feeling and he didn't like it.

If worst comes to worst, he may even willingly sacrifice himself to save Li Bai.

"Who are they?" Kai Feng eyed the new faces that his wife had let in.

Li Bai was too used to teasing his system in his head, so he subconsciously said, "This is my dad—" 

He paused but he already said it. The plan is to tell his husbands that the two are his friends now...

"..." Everyone was dumbfounded.

Qian Beichen felt his eye twitch. He decided to just go on with the flow, "My name is Li Beichen, Li Bai's father. This is my husband, Li Guang." Yu Huang Guang acted normally, but he's heart is currently thumping with joy. En, such a big son is not bad too. Look, his eyes are similar to mine and his lips is similar to Beichen. Yu Huang Guang's brain hole turned wider each second.

Kai Feng squinted his eyes before reciprocating, he turned to 'Li Beichen', "Hello, Dad—" and then to 'Li Guang', "—and Father."

He gestured for himself and his friend, "I am Kai Feng, Li Bai's husband and the silent man beside me is Xiang Lian Jun, also Li Bai's husband. We didn't know that his parents are coming so we didn't get to prepare anything."

Beichen already know the three's relationship but Guang didn't, so he reacted strongly and said. "Son, you're very powerful."

Li Bai who gained two dads: ...thanks, Father.

————————————————

Small theater:

————————————————

Qian Beichen: Look at this fucking idiot.

Yu Huang Guang: QwQ

Qian Beichen: ...

Qian Beichen: Wait, that's my idiot.

———————————————-

Author's note:

Qian Beichen and Yu Huang Guang will be referred to as 'Li Beichen' and 'Li Guang'.

8