[3] My Name is…
791 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

             Location: Manor House, Court Yard                                                                                                                  Year: 1058
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

(POV: Aymar)

 

 

It was weeks later I learned the existence of my skill, Suddenly one-day mom said " Sweetie, Today some people will visit my cute little boy, So don't cause them trouble and be a good boy, Okay?", I kept my Pikachu meme look on my face to mask my Intelligence, saying in mind 'Don't worry mom, I'll make you proud'.

 

And so I waited, I waited patiently the entire morning 'shouldn't they be here now?', I looked at my mom supervising the workers at the courtyard while a maid carried me.

The courtyard was also a place where livestock was held, I got distracted by baby jackalopes munching grass and I dossed off watching it, I slept through the rest of the day.

 

 

It was at night, I was carried up by mom who advised me to stay calm during the thing, 'You know if they are gonna come at night, you should have said so, I wasted the whole morning watching antler rabbits like an idiot, well I had nothing better to do anyway', I was taken through a corridor that I never have seen before into a Room, it had few stone tables, engraved stone Altar in middle and way too many candles and lamps, Its chapel without furniture for the audience.

 

 

There were already a lot of people who were either waiting or doing something, the first one I noticed a Big guy with dark blue hair looking like King Robert from 'YOU KNOW WHAT', He grabbed me away from mom the moment we entered called me little twat or something with his bad breath before showing me to other people especially to a dark blue-haired boy on his teens who he called "girl?", The big guy's my Dad and teen turned out to be my brother, He looked at my eyes for a brief moment before looked away, As for the other people,
they were all men and women in black hoodie robes.

 

I was handed to black-robed girls who cleaned me all over using some wet clothes which were drenched in special water, honestly, it was very cold, shouldn't they use hot water or something while using on a freaking baby?, whatever I just shrank into fetus position like some kind of rape victim looking teary eyes toward those girls like they wronged me, they halted for a moment before a bald black-robed guy ordering them to continue, I was soon wrapped up with a warm woolen towel feeling myself like baby Yoda. while I was cleaned, the other guys were making a ritual circle in the middle of the room and started group prayer.

 

Wait, hold on, black robes, ritual circles, stone altar and me the baby, I came to a shocking realization 'Holy Shit!, Are they cultists summoning the great demon with me as a sacrifice?'. I am in complete panic mode, In order to avoid the impending crisis, I tried to grab on the chest of the robed girl who was holding me like a hungry child, which caused her almost shrieking, and I looked towards mother with eyes screaming 'help me!', she tried to come to my side but the leading cultist guy stopped her and gave a look towards the girl like saying 'bear with it', So she let me suck on her tits unwillingly, she's clearly inexperienced and her tits were small and the only thing I could suck out was her anxious sweat.

 

I was filled with Disappointment, that's when I noticed the rumble in my tummy rumble, 'Now I don't care about cult or demon shit, I'm hungry for real now!'. I looked for other closest girl near me and extended my hands towards her and cried, signaling her to carry me, she hesitated before carrying me and I sucked on her as well, she had it bigger than the other one but again to my despair she was empty, finally, a pudgy robed lady directly grabbed me from that girl and started feeding me till I was full, the pudgy lady had a look of accomplishment, I gave an innocent look towards the girls who failed to provide me with essential supplies, they just averted their gazes not wanting to reminded again.

 

And the prayer was also over, I was brought near the stone altar, now the priest spread a scroll on top of the altar, I recognized that it was some Ouija board looking thing with stones placed on four corners to prevent it rolling back, That guy pressed his hands Planchette while muttering incomprehensible with closed eyes he said few names which were recorded by a black-robed lady on a parchment, after that he received something from another cultist, and dropped it on the ouija thing it reminded me of D&D dices, and just like that it was over, the robed guys dispersed and cleaned the ritual mess and mom carried me away to great hall not saying anything.

 

 

At the Great hall, the priest guy gave a parchment to my parents and said "The Naming ceremony is complete and with Divine spirits' blessing, the child shall be named as Aymar, Aymar D'kman"

 

(pronounced as " first name: ey mur , last name; duckman", yep that's our family name.)

 

That's right, my name was not some cool protagonist name, it sounds like a random name for a side character that you never get to know, who would die as collateral damage even before the climax.

 

But I'm glad that my first name was not Humiliating.

 

Black Hoodie Robes finally left, with few ladies that I tasted turned towards me for the last time before leaving.

 

I feel sorry for them, I mistook them as cultists, and ended up trying alternative food sources, turns out they are priests and nuns of the church, I had to say though, the ritual circles, black robes, ouija scrolls, and D20 dices, church sure is interesting, I had to drop by at their HQ sometime in the Future.

 

Let's check the status before I knock myself out from another feeding session.

 

 

 

Full Status
General Attributes
Name Aymar D'kman HP 1 STM 1
Gender Male MP 1 STR 1
    SPD 1 WIS 1
    DEX 1 INT 1
Skills
Type Name Features
Passive [Info Processor] Lvl 1 [System], [Status] & [Memory Replay]
Active - -

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                                                                 [Social Management]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Family List

- ???? (Mother)

- ???? (Father)

- ???? (Brother)

 

House Servants

- ???? (House keeper)

- ???? (head Butler)

- ???? (Maid 1)

- ???? (Maid 2)

 

Strangers List

- ???? (Stranger 1)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

17