Chapter 29
746 12 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Once I'm done with this, I will finally be able to find time to check out the valuables taken from that night.' Shimmy mentally smirk at the loot he took at the Chen Clan.

While Yao Zi was enjoying herself with food with Yao Shi to supervise her incase anyone had any bad intention towards the young miss of the Yao Clan, Shimmy busy himself by looking in the [Belly Bag] skill was able to unlock. Earlier before he got the [Belly Bag] skill, he had place all of the treasure he looted within a temporary void space inside of himself. So before the temporary void space duration ran out, he made sure to get the [Belly Bag] skill first to unload it in there. 

Literally using his mind to surf through the pile of treasures place in his skill, he didn't find much that amaze him. Though thinking about it some more, Shimmy doesn't know what is good in this world. He only remember that most of his knowledge was base towards plant, formation, and some things that deal with life energy.

'Maybe I should go kidnap a merchant or a librarian?' Shimmy thoughts started going towards a dark alley. 'Or would it be better to just take all of the literature in the city with the formation? sigh.' 

With those thoughts on the side, Shimmy shift all of the loot in regards to his expertise to one side. Looking through them all, he found that the plants he found were not familiar to those he remember. 'So I really did get transmigrated to a different area or world.' Even then Shimmy began to try to get familiar with what he found, the fastest way would be to inject some of himself into the plant itself. As that would make him understand most of the structure, purpose, and effect the plant has. 

'Most of these plants have wind type energies flowing in them and some of the other basic element on the others. I guess I can try to focus a bit more on the  fire plant element to help Yao Zi and her family. Guessing this is a cultivation world after listening through all the envoys yapping around, I guess I can try to dab in their alchemy.'

"Shimmy hungry?" Hearing someone calling out to him, Shimmy shift his attention around Yao Zi's surrounding trying to find the source.

"Shimmy want try?" Finding the source to behind his host Yao Zi, Shimmy spread his awareness around. He saw her lift a small portion of grilled meat in the air towards her left shoulder. Shimmy forgot that anything that she ate would also help fuel him too, so its actually been a very long time since he physically ate anything on his own other than draining others for energy.

Though it was funny because Yao Zi didn't know where Shimmy is other than her body, so she was holding the food with her head tilt waiting for his response for over a minute now.

'Pfft' Shimmy laugh and not wanting her to look anymore ridiculous. He materialized on Yao Zi left should and form a mouth wide open.

*Chomp* 'Mmm!' 

The food had disappear the moment it pass through Shimmy's mouth. Shimmy forgot that his whole body can be constructed to any type of the body. So when he materialize his body as a mouth, the explosion of the meat glazed with savory flavor with a tinge of sweetness at the end of the sauce. Shimmy's body was shaking and jiggling all over. The food was 

"Shimmy like?" Yao Zi look at the shaking green glob on her shoulder, as she did not know what to make of  Shimmy reactions. 

'More please!' Turning his body around to look at Yao Zi, Shimmy promptly asked mentally for more while hopping up and down on her shoulder.  

"Hehe, Ok." Yao Zi smile brightly as she was able to find something nice to repay to her savior, as she was very grateful for all the things that Shimmy did for her. Though she was suffering from all the pressure from Shimmy using her body to perform all of those miraculous feat, she was able to see some of the image. The sight from above Sunrise City, the angry face of the bad man hurting her mom, the light that made the dark go away, and the relieve face on her family face when Shimmy land back down on the ground. 

"Shimmy eat lots." Yao Zi ran to the tables set with food to grab more those savory meat and more variety of food. Shimmy still on her shoulder hopping every now and then pointing to food that looked appetizing. 

 

Across the courtyard, some of the envoy was observing the little girl Yao Zi to see what was special about her. They saw her raising up food on her shoulder as beckon something, which soon reveal itself as a slime. One of the mindless low tier monster that appears at areas with humid condition. 

"Such low class to even tame a dumb monster, as expected from a low clan." One of the servant attending Prince Easile Jin ridicule.

"Shut up! That low clan little girl was the one who got the attention of a supreme expert. Are you suggesting that I am less than her?" Prince Easile Jin scowled coldly at his servant.

"No your royal highness, I did not mean any of that sort. I just mean that the low class clan receive all this purely on luck, and not as deserving as Prince Jin who is destine for greatness." Frighten, the servant quickly explained himself to Prince Jin as the rumor torment he gives out never bolds well. 

"Send out our people to observe her and if possible, use any means to bring her to our side." Smirking at the thought of a supreme expert disciple kneeling beneath him, Prince Jin sent an order through his communication jade. Prince Jin mind was filled with thoughts to turn this little girl into one of his other tools.

20