Xue Yang (xxi)
1.4k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Feng Xinya stepped out of the bathroom, he only had on a pair of loose-fitting black sweatpants, his fluffy towel was hanging off of his right shoulder, and his short black hair still slightly damp and dripping small beads of water onto his toned chest. Due to the water's effect on his hair, Feng Xinya's bangs weren't pulled back as always but slightly draped over his eyebrows, giving off a more wild look as opposed to his usual classiness.

Xue Yang was already waiting in the large room that was lit up with the lamp on the bedside dresser. He laid back against the headboard of Feng Xinya's bed, and in his hands he held the silver rosary that Xinya had placed beside the lamp. The youth seemed to have recently finished his shower as well, as his platinum blonde hair was similarly damp and his porcelain white skin was still flushed from the heat of the water.

He sat on top of the plush blanket, exposing his delicate and flawless pair of feet that peeked out from his long pair of light colored pajama pants. His shirt was complimentary, and the top button was left undone, giving off a more carefree and less upright aura.

Slender fingers fiddled with Xiao, who Feng Xinya could hear giggling like a fool.

"Hehe...Xinya, I like this kid. He knows all the right places to touch ah."

Xiao continued rambling on about how nice it felt to be caressed by Xue Yang and how soft the boy's hands were, causing Feng Xinya, who was initially observing by the doorway to his bathroom, to frown.

He walked to the bed and sat beside the younger boy's laidback figure against the headboard. With a slight scowl he gently retrieved Xiao from those smaller hands; his own coarser pair slightly rubbed against the contrastingly smooth ones as he did so.

"Hey! Let me go, Xinya! I want to stay with Yang! Xinya--"

It seemed that he had been to lax with the system lately. He immediately blocked off the annoying cross's monologue so that he couldn't disrupt his time with Xue Yang. He still kept the rosary in his left hand, though, as Xue Yang's gaze had yet to leave its form.

"Do you believe?" Almost inaudibly, the youth's voice sounded from beside his ear as the boy rested his head on Feng Xinya's shoulder leisurely.

Feng Xinya didn't hesitate, as there was no need to think of his answer at all, "No."

To him, there were only the two moons, the accompanying perpetual darkness of the night, the vampires who were called by the humans to be sinful creatures, and the humans who were worse than sin.

With Xiao's existence, instead of feeling that a greater existence presided over all realms, Feng Xinya was more driven to believe that a supreme being was unnecessary and useless.

There was no point in praying for retribution against his enemies as he wanted to enact it on his own and with his own two hands.

Feeling the soft platinum strands against his collarbone, Feng Xinya brought his unoccupied palm up to caress the head full of soft hair. His coarse hand ruffled the hair gently while Xue Yang's hands remained placed in his own lap, but Feng Xinya could see from above how the youth's eyes that were once fixated on the cross now roamed his bare torso--from his pecs and defined abdominals, and down further towards his exposed mermaid line.

Xinya didn't avoid peeking into the opening of Xue Yang's offset collared pajama shirt, either. Even if there was only one button left undone, he could still make out the slim collarbone and a little bit further down from that he could see a hint of a pinkish nub.

After the comfortable silence, Xue Yang finally followed up softly, "Me neither."

He shifted his head so that his bright and clear light jade eyes stared straight into Feng Xinya's, his gaze clearly conveying his unspoken conviction.

But, I believe in you.

How could Xinya not understand?

The one who pulled the boy out from his seemingly never-ending nightmare wasn't the one he'd long stopped praying to, but Feng Xinya. Feng Xinya was the one who dismissed his guilt towards his parents and even himself (FXY).

Feng Xinya knew even more clearly that if he hadn't been sent into this world, Xue Yang would have been left to die back at the brothel to save the protagonist's life. He was more pleased than he would have imagined that Xue Yang didn't associate his presence to some unknown god that had actually damned him to die a meaningless death.

While Feng Xinya wouldn't claim that he didn't have ulterior motives behind saving Xue Yang, neither of the two put much thought into that because the fact was that he had indeed saved the boy, and he would continue to stay by his side until death.

The reasoning didn't matter at all. It just so happened to be a bonus that Feng Xinya had found Xue Yang's person to be favorable and vice-versa.

With his gaze stuck within those enchanting green eyes, Xinya acted on his sudden impulse and gently brought his thin lips down kiss the corner of the youth's left eye, causing the latter's lashes to flutter as his lids slightly lowered in acceptance.

The younger boy's warm breath could be felt on Feng Xinya's neck as he took in the alluring scent of citrus mixed with coconut. His eyes darkened and seared scarlet, and he could feel the heat building up from the enticing scent alone as it traveled down his system from his chest to his lower abdomen.

Muscles taut, he clenched down on the silver rosary in his left hand so as to keep himself from tightening his hold on Xue Yang's head. He also controlled his breathing that threatened to turn chaotic so that Xue Yang, whose eyes were closed, was unaware of Feng Xinya's currently aroused state. As opposed to his darkening gaze that betrayed his fervent lust and desire, his actions were exceedingly gentle.

He didn't want to alert the boy, as the day had been a rather rough one for him. Furthermore, with Xue Yang's past to consider, Feng Xinya felt that it would be much more satisfying for the latter to take the initiative in this regard.

He had all the time in the world to wait. And, if that day never came, then it was still okay.

Thus, Feng Xinya continued to trace chaste kisses from the corner of Xue Yang's left eye to the cheekbone and down to his lips, and with every kiss the youth would unconsciously shiver. When he reached the corner of those pink lips, Xinya stretched out his tongue to lick, successfully making Xue Yang open his eyes slowly.

Seeing the surprise and subtle nervousness in those eyes, Feng Xinya's lips curled upwards as his wet tongue unhurriedly traced the contours of those luscious lips.

Before Xue Yang could welcome the older man's tongue into his mouth, Xinya backed away and his now blood red eyes darkened, his pupils constricting as he peered into the complicated gaze of the youth.

Within the youth's eyes that clearly reflected the obviously inhumanly red hue of Xinya's eyes swarmed a myriad of emotions, from tranquility to mesmerized all at once. But there were no semblances of fear, disgust, or greed.

Slowly, he brought one finger up to brush against Xinya's lowered lids, "They suit you."

To this remark, Feng Xinya lowly chuckled in gratification.

Yang didn't try to flatter him by superfluously praising them for their so-called beauty, nor did he disregard them in an attempt to avoid the topic. Although Feng Xinya didn't like his eyes that betrayed his inner state, it was a part of him and would be for the rest of his life. Furthermore, he had no real attachment to either race. If Yang thought these bloody eyes suited him, then he would simply detest them less.

Also, it's not like he particularly minded expressing himself to the boy. He didn't like to speak much, and even if he did he preferred to be straight to the point and blunt to say the least. So, the fact that he could still be understood without having to say anything was not bad.

Another reason for Feng Xinya's elation was that Xue Yang's casual opinion was deeper than it let on. In the end, by saying that his eyes suited him, that also meant that Xue Yang wasn't the least bit curious as to why or how his eyes could go from gold to red at any time even though this world was devoid of the supernatural.

To Yang, it was only natural that Xinya's eyes were that way. It was an unquestionable truth that didn't need to be explained.

Seeing that it was getting late and Xue Yang was clearly tired form the day's events, Feng Xinya pushed down his arousal and calmed his emotions, opened the dresser drawer, and casually threw Xiao inside before closing it again. Then, he used his arm to pull Yang towards his chest before shifting off of the headboard to lie down on the warm pillows underneath them.

When he was met with the boy's lucid, large eyes in the dimly lit room, Xinya couldn't help but brush back the hair covering Yang's forehead before giving it a little peck, "Sleep."

Only after Yang had finally settled himself and gotten comfortable with his position did Xinya pulled the covers over their bodies, resting his chin on top of the boy's head to sleep.

The lamp shut offafter a few minutes of inactivity.    

36