Xue Yang (xxix)
1.5k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: this chapter contains heavy sexual content.

Only after panting for a while into the crook of Xinya's neck did the tiny hole in the back finally loosen its tight grip on their four fingers, which they slowly slid out.

Yang weakly sat himself upright on Xinya's lap and watched on with incredulity as the man brought his palm filled with his semen to his sexy thin lips, stuck out his tongue, and licked it!

"That," the boy blinked his beautiful jade eyes and his mouth was half-opened for a split second, "tastes bad, doesn't it...?"

Eyes slightly narrowed with a smirk playing across his lips, Xinya chuckled as he bent forward to tenderly peck the bend of Yang's nose, "I've had worse."

Xinya was actually disgusted with the addicting taste of blood in his original world, as well as the feeling of the warm, thick liquid flowing down his throat. Even though he needed it to survive, that didn't mean he liked it.

As for that time he'd shared a bloody kiss with Yang two years ago, that was his own blood.

"Oh," with his lashes lightly fluttering due to the sudden close in proximity, Yang brought the arm he had wrapped around Xinya's neck back so that his hand was resting on the man's cheek and his other palm situated itself on the sturdy chest before him.

Then, he lifted his lips up to Xinya's, nipping the other's bottom lip before softly licking it and slipping his lithe tongue into the slightly parted pair of thin lips.

Naturally, Xinya welcomed the soft intrusion, deepening the kiss as he leaned back against the headboard again. One hand rested on the boy's waist and the other's slender fingers trailed up his love's spine until they reached his nape, holding the boy steadily in place as their tongues danced within the confines of their cavities.

He watched from above with half-lidded eyes as Yang's long platinum lashes shook occasionally, framing his eyelids that had been lowered in pleasure. Their hot breaths intertwined, merging together.

Their glistening, semi-hard members were pressed against each other until Yang brought down the hand that had been caressing Xinya's cheek down to prop up the large, hot rod in front of his own as he slowly lifted himself off of Xinya's lap.

With such a fair and tender neck right in front of his eyes tinted heavily with repressed desire, Xinya couldn't resist his urge to lick, nibble, and suck on it, marking the otherwise pale white skin with ambiguous red marks.

He trailed his kisses down to the defined collarbone, biting down on the hardness before soothing it with his soft and wet tongue.

Before he could go any lower towards those enticing hardened nubs, he felt a sudden pressure compressing itself against the tip of his penis, causing his pupils to constrict in ecstasy.

"Yang," Xinya's deep voice was terribly hoarse as he softly called out repeatedly his beloved's name, his sun--his light.

Almost in an instant, his rod had enlarged and stood proudly as he let out a sigh against the smaller chest in front of him. He brought his hand that was placed at Yang's nape down to the youth's member, cajoling it to help him relax.

"Ahh..." Yang's pink-tipped fingers resting upon Xinya's hard chest trembled slightly as he persisted, lowering his body onto the excessively large and pulsing phallus beneath him. Xinya's gentle movements against his shaft elicited a gratified hum from him as his hole engulfed the entire head of Xinya's penis almost thirstily in one go.

In response to the sudden constricting force against his glans, Xinya let out a low, restrained growl through his tightly clenched teeth as he breathed heavy puffs of hot air onto Yang's smooth and flat chest.

His shaft was dribbling with precum, further lubricating Yang's tight hole and making it easier to slide in. The hand that Xinya had held at his little kitten's waist did not push the boy down, nor did it keep him afloat. It took every ounce of his self-control to not just shove his entire rod into Yang at once as he didn't even dare to thrust his hip upward.

Xinya wanted to make love with his Yang, not fuck him.

Thus, he shut his eyes that were swirling with the turbulent passion, craving, and impatience that he desperately wanted to keep in check.

However, Yang had long caught onto Xinya's fervently excited state. Xinya's muscles were drawn taut as a bow drawn completely outwards, ready to shoot at any time and his penis was twitching almost madly, betraying its owner's thoughts despite the contrasting gentle movements of his hands and clumsily steady breathing.

Similarly to Xinya, Yang wanted to make his most beloved person feel good, so he quickly resolved himself and let himself fall according to gravity. The pain of being completely penetrated by such a monstrous penis caused tears to well up in his eyes as he couldn't hold back his whimpers.

"Hmmmm....aaaah...!"

Having expected this action of Yang's deep within, Xinya's eyes had remained closed as he'd only want to topple the other without any consideration if he saw his appearance now. But, he lifted his lips up to the corner of Yang's eyes to tenderly kiss away the tears.

His hand had also acted accordingly as it consoled Yang's shaft that had begun to go limp due to the immense pain that made him feel as if he was being split in half.

Xinya chuckled deeply as his lips slid to Yang' s other eye to lick away the salty tears, "I said to take it slowly."

By this time, Yang's nails had dug themselves into Xinya's right pec as his other hand that had previously been steadying Xinya's member had its fingers digging into Xinya's upper thigh. With his current strength, it was enough to break his man's skin and he felt a little regretful.

Knowing fully well of his cute lover's emotions, Xinya calmly assuaged him with delicate butterfly kisses trailing from his cheekbone, to his jaw, chin, and down his slender neck that was generously crawling with his love marks,

"Relax. They don't hurt."

Rather, the more painfully stimulating sensation is...

He hoarsely groaned at the almost-choking compression of Yang's narrow hole.

Realizing the state that he'd put Xinya in, Yang immediately tried to compose himself as he slowly moved his hips halfway up the large shaft before plunging back downwards with shaky breaths and trembling hands.

The feeling of Yang's soft and constricting inner walls wrapping around his throbbing hot rod was already unbearably satisfying, but when he started his vertical movements in addition to the incomparably stimulating suctioning force almost as if milking him, a grave and sonorous moan had escaped from Xinya's lips as he panted harshly against Yang's neck.

His brows were deeply furrowed as his hold on Yang's slender and lean waist tightened slightly and his hand that was masturbating Yang's dripping shaft started to quicken in its assault, causing an additional obscene squelching sound to reverberate throughout the expansive room alongside the slapping of skin against skin.

"Xinya," Yang exhaled heatedly with his silvery yet tremulous voice into Xinya's ear as he adjusted the angle of his moderate and rhythmic thrusting so that the ever-swelling phallus inside of him could hit his most sensitive spot, "Xinya...ah..!"

Wrapping his arms around Xinya's neck and narrowing the distance between their torsos so that they were practically glued to each other, Yang bent his back as he whispered breathily, "I love you."

"I know," Xinya's blood red eyes gazed earnestly down towards Yang, who had his head resting on his sinewy shoulder as he started coordinating with his beloved's thrusts by bucking his own hips forward, so that he could reach deeper inside of him. This supplementary movement had instantly increased the speed and volume of the slaps in the room.

Every time the tip of his penis jabbed Yang's prostate, the fleshy inner-walls would clench tightly onto him, causing Xinya's breaths to become even more labored and Yang to moan and cry out in pleasure while intensifying his own movements on top of him.

While Xinya still had a long way to go before he would climax, Yang was reaching his limit with the overwhelming stimulation from both his front and back side.

"Xinya...!" He cried out with a raspy voice as his arms tightened around Xinya and he buried his head in the crook of his beloved's neck, "I'm...about to cum...!"

In order to help Yang release, Xinya grunted before exerting more force into his thrusts, increasing his momentum and practically rammed himself into the tiny convulsing hole repeatedly while his hand continued to stroke Yang's sopping wet rod without a moment of pause.

"Aaaahh...!" This was the first time sex had ever felt so great for Yang as his entire body shook before he shot out a spurt of white semen onto their abdomens. His chasm had abruptly clenched down painfully on Xinya's still vigorous member as he'd finally climaxed.

Temporarily stopping his movements to let his kitten catch his breath, Xinya once again brought his palm covered in cum up to his lips to lick it all off as his eyes darkened due to the crushing pressure of Yang's tight hole.

Both of their breaths were in utter disarray as they breathed into each other's necks.

"Yang," Xinya called out huskily as he turned their entwined bodies over so that he was now positioned above Yang, who had loosened his hold on his neck so that he could fall comfortably back onto the soft pillows beneath him.

Yang's knees were positioned at both sides of Xinya's waist with his arms still loosely and groggily grasping his neck, while Xinya had supported himself up on his knees and one elbow as his other hand remained placed on Yang's waist.

However, he felt that the position did not satisfactorily allow himself complete access into his beloved's entrance, so Xinya grabbed two fluffy pillows and placed them right below Yang's lower back to prop him up.

With his member still fully embedded inside of his love, Xinya then bent forward and gently kissed him on the lips as he relished the misty and slightly unfocused jade eyes staring back at him. His free hand wound its fingers through the silky platinum hair, entangling them, as his other hand tenderly caressed the boy's waist.

As there were no obstacles barring his tongue from entering, Xinya had promptly deepened his kiss before deliberately sliding himself almost completely out of Yang's hole before curtly ramming his entire length back in up to the base. He didn't just randomly aim, but went straight for Yang's prostate, instantly earning a surprised yelp from him, which Xinya had greedily swallowed in the midst of their kiss.

"Mmmh!" By this time, Yang had recovered from his foggy state as his tears uncontrollably rolled down his cheeks due to Xinya's unrestrained pounding, especially as every thrust would unquestionably hit his prostate and stretch his insides to the utmost limit.

Xinya's eyes were overflowing with carnal desires and affection as his hips continued their large, forceful, and swift movements. Letting go of Yang's lips, he let his head drop by the side of his lover's head as he panted harshly into his ear.

"Haah! Aaah! Mmmngh...Xin...Ah," Yang's fingers similarly entangled themselves deeply within Xinya's messy hair now coated in sweat. His own heated rod had long since risen again the moment his prostate had been unceasingly prodded without end.

At this rate, he felt that he could die from the pleasure.

"Hah....Yang," Xinya whispered lowly into Yang's ear before biting his earlobe and tracing it with his wet tongue. As he continued his wild thrusts, his precum started leaking from the minute gaps between Yang's hole and his engorged penis, producing vulgar squelches accompanied by the pounding of their skin and the heavy pants of both men.

Yang cried almost endlessly, as he was about to orgasm again for the second time that night.

As if Xinya had felt that he still had not reached the innermost depths of his beloved's hole, he lowered his hand that was wrapped in Yang's head of hair down to the boy's slender yet firm thigh, lifting it and placing it above his own broad shoulder as he thrust himself even further with more fervor than ever.

"Xinya...! Again," Yang managed to squeeze out through his uneven panting with his eyes tightly shut and tears endlessly spilling out, "Cumming....ahh!"

Continuing with his onslaught, Xinya roughly growled at the familiar contraction of the rectus walls as Yang once again unloaded a gush of cloudy white liquid onto their bodies. Xinya rammed himself inside of his hole as deep as he possibly could before shuddering and discharging a large surge of his own thick semen straight into Yang's rectum.

He lightly thrust a few more times, making sure he'd unloaded every last drop of cum into his little kitten. Then, turning his head to gently kiss Yang's inner thigh, Xinya let it fall back down onto the bed before slowly pulling out, allowing the viscous whiteness to dribble out of the twitching hole.

Slumping down after the small workout, Xinya's head was still encased in Yang's arms, so he simply wrapped his own powerful arms around Yang's waist as he chuckled in gratification with his nose nuzzled in the comfort of Yang's fluffy white hair, "Yang."

"Hmm?" His beloved mumbled, exhausted and half-asleep. Xinya would have to take care of cleaning him up on his own later, but he didn't mind.

"I love you."

30