Day 3: Ma-awee~
2.6k 8 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ed: Steelz

I woke up gagged in an unknown area.

It was dark, I can't see anything except the moonlight that was lighting up a portion of the place.

I came to the conclusion that I was in a forest, deep inside it. I can hear howls of other animals.

As I look around I found that near me, there was a campfire that was recently put out.

I don't know how I got here but I think I was kidnapped.

Since there was no one near me I thought that this is my time to act.

I attempted to break open the pieces of cloth that had gagged and binded.

I managed to get my wrist free, then I continued removing the ones in my feet.

After I removed them I heard footsteps.

???: Hmm, your awake?

I turned around to see someone.

It was the hooded person that had removed the shackles on me earlier, I can determine she isn't human. Because of the animal ears and tail she has. The color of those animalistic parts along with her hair had a silverish white sheen.

She was holding onto some dead animal a deer perhaps?

I didn't dare to move as I know that I am powerless against the inhabitants of this world.

She dropped the dead animal near the camp fire.

???: Not running? That's a good hero.

She approached me while I back away from her, I asked her a question before she got any nearer.

James: Hey why did you help me earlier and why was I binded earlier?

She takes a step at a time while I step back one at a time.

???: Ah I know Hero you are confused, I'll tell you everything.

She sped up her walking speed, while I tumbled.

???: You know Hero originally my plan was to capture you and bring you to the Demon Queen but everytime I look at your face my body felt euphoric. That's why I decided to save you and and while was hunting, I binded you so you won't escape while I'm not here.

Then when I was in her range she jump at me.

James: Aaa!!...???

I screamed but it turned silent as I became confused.

Still her strength was there to keep me in place.

This time was alittle bit different.

This girl who jump at me acts like a cat that was high on catnip.

I was here In the dark forest with the only source of light was the moon.

I calmed down as she reminded me of my cat...

While snuggling me I attempt to escape. Surprisingly I can escape easily.

The reason was she was so high was because she doesn't know whats happening.

I think of a plan to escape but I couldn't do it.

The howls of wolves and sounds of unknown animals spreads throughout the forest.

The night seems very dangerous to me, I don't know what sorts of monster we're in this world. This left me with no choice but to wait for her to calm down.

While waiting I heard Something approaching.

I saw wolves, a pack of wolves.

Were they attracted to the smell of the Deer? that she brought earlier?

While we are far away from them I didn't move to avoid their detection.

But the movements of this girl that are high right now, I don't know...

There some that notice her and approach us.

She slowly comes back to her sences

???: What happened hero? why are you scare-

She noticed the approaching wolves.

She acted fast.

I couldn't clearly see what she did but I heard sounds of the wolves howling at the pain of being slahed by a sharb object.

Then she approached the pack of wolves near the dead deer that she brought.

???: Fuckers trying to take our meal!

She casted a spell, I was watching as I notice a light which came from her hands. Thunder starts to emerge which strikes the wolves.

All the wolves were wiped out in a few seconds.

The campfire was lighted up by the thunder and the deer was burned.

???: tsk I have no choice.

She Sits near the campfire and signaled me to come.

...

I who was now seated near the campfire.

The Catgirl was beside me snuggling like a cat.

James: Could I ask a question?

???: Of course Hero, even if my reason to go there was to kill or capture you I'll throw it all away just to be with you!

James: So uhh can I know your name?

???: *Purr Ma-awee~

James: Mawee right?

???: Nyight.

This time I wasn't so scared of her as she was not like the other three that was forcing me.

---

It was now morning.

Mawee who just scouted the surroundings alerted me.

Mawee: Hero! looks like they have a search party for you!

I asked her 

James: Then where do we g.o now?

Mawee: Don't worry!

With her body which was smaller than mine, she carried me. I couldn't help but think

In my mind was

(WTF how strong are the people here?!)

Then when she was done she started to run.

James: AAaaAa!!!

....

It was a long run, my body hurts from the shaky ride.

She stopped inside a cave.

She dropped me gently into the ground, I still cannot move due to shaking.

James: Uhhh it hurts.

Mawee: haa haa

Mawee was exhausted.

James: Thanks...for saving me there, I don't want to return to them again.

I looked around and found out that this cave was unnatural, compared to a normal cave, This looks like someone lived in it,

Mawee: ...

She fell silent.

James: Mawee?

I got chills when she started to stare at me.

(oh shit)

should he attempt to escape? or Stay
  • he should run while he still can Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No he won't move Votes: 10 71.4%
Total voters: 14 · This poll was closed on Jul 21, 2020 01:27 PM.
50