Day 35: Village.
1.8k 9 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ed: Steelz

We were wanted in that town so we escaped.

As for Angelina, I didn't know where she may have gone. It caused me anxiety that she may show up somewhere.

Toka was currently leading ourselves through the forest, even though I was being carried by her.

I knew it was the opposite, but she did it since I fell asleep while taking a break.

When I woke up, I was being given a piggy back ride.

A bit of a surprise, but given by my role is reversed then this is something.

...

It was now night time.

Toka had glowing eyes which were right now in front of me.

Toka: James please sleep. Don't worry, I will not let the parasites near you~ so have a good sleep.

She was forcing me to sleep in the leaves and monster hides that she brought to make a makeshift bed.

...

I CAN'T SLEEP AT ALL.

My eyes were closed but fear is what was keeping me awake.

Toka who I am afraid of, monsters who might show up then kills me.

I couldn't sleep with all of that pressure.

Being here made me shudder.

...

I didn't sleep at all.

The appearance of Toka was so fucking scary.

She was guarding me the whole night and probably getting rid of intruders who silently crept close to us.

But when I saw her appearance, it was terrifying.

With blood splatters all over her, ripped clothes from being clawed or bitten, and the charred or slashed mark on her armor. Her eyes were threatening, she looked pitiful, but her gaze was what made her terrifying, with eyes glowing red she who looked like she might come at me at any moment to kill me.

Toka: James? I know you can't sleep, but if you keep staring at me like that I feel like I might not be able to control myself anymore.

Once she said 'not control myself anymore' I immediately removed my gaze on her.

Toka: Aww James stopped staring at me...

Looking around, I saw many dead bodies of monsters that resembled those from RPG's like gobs or wolves.

As I stared at them to guess which species the bodies belong to, I felt a touch on my cheek.

When I looked around, Toka's face was already in front of me.

Toka: James, please keep looking at me more~ I can keep this appearance if you want to see me like this?

Something sparked on my mind.

This would be the first time I talked to her where I was not afraid, but I was not sure if it would work.

James: Toka I-I wanna give you something, but I'll only g-give it once we reached a settlement.

Toka: Really? Then let’s go~!

She grabbed me and carried me in a princess carry.

While it is embarrassing, my mind was focused on something different.

(Ah this feeling...)

The feeling of something you are not used to, but it still felt good, its like you now have a power to control.

...

It was now sunset.

Toka managed to find a settlement before the sun had set.

Toka: James~~ My reward I'm waiting~

She was saying that while she put me on the ground.

James: A-aaah.

I forgot.

Then I thought that what if I do one thing that she did to me.

James: Toka then how about a kiss?

Toka, who looked like an injured warrior seemed like she was about to burst in excitement.

Toka: Oh~ James I didn't think you want me that mu-

I brought my lips to her.

My lips touched hers, but my mind went chaotic, I felt fear within me.

Memories flooded my head. It’s about my memories inside Mawee's confinement.

Before she could bring her tongue, I forcefully pushed her away.

Toka: James...?

Toka was confused as she saw me being so scared right now.

James: That's the reward.

I turned my back to her and walked towards the village that she had found.

Toka: Wait James!

I can't do it.

...

We arrived at the village, but we are not permitted to go inside easily.

An old man had stopped us from entering.

???: Hold it you youngsters, this is a dangerous area. How did you get in here?

Toka: I us-

I covered her mouth to make her stop talking.

James: We got lost.

???: Maybe you two are adventurers, right?

Toka: Yes we are adventurers.

She showed her necklace.

???: A-a gold ranked… please wait, dear adventurer!

The man rushed off inside the village.

As he left us two alone, Toka started to talk to me.

Toka: I love you James, please do it more forcefully, I like it<3

James: ...

I responded with a weird face.

Toka: How about tonight~

I understood that she was inviting me, but I didn't answer her.

Toka: I look forward to it<3

The old man arrived with more people behind him.

It's like he brought the whole village.

People from young to old had come here to see us.

The old man halted us and said.

???: We're so sorry to have an gold rank adventurer like you to come here.

While I was beside her, I felt their gazes.

As the old man kept apologizing to Toka, the villagers approached to know what they were talking about.

While I tried listening to some of them.

A little girl talked.

Little girl: Mama, I wanna marry him.

Her mother replied to her daughter.

Mother: No, you can't my daughter. He’ll just leave you.

Oh shit, looked like even children were getting affected?! Then what about that child that I gave a coin back then? It didn't affect her?!

I heard another one talk.

Girl 1: I feel hot just looking at him...I wanna crawl when he’s asleep and force him to take responsibility.

Girl 2: You know that is bad you just need to seduce hi-

I stopped listening to their talks. All I heard was them getting affected by my charm. Because I had no hood on, I might be affecting them.

I'm changing their lives the moment they see me...ah what a piece of shit ski-

Toka: James he said they'll let us sleep the night here, we can do it now~

...

Entering the village, they had prepared us a feast? I asked them why they were celebrating, they said it was to apologize to Toka.

I asked them about any news too, they just told me that in the previous month the country had summoned a hero.

I came to the conclusion that it’s me they were talking about, then it meant I've been here in this world for 35 days.

After asking them, I lowered my guard because it has been a long time since I felt being happy with everyone, I miss my previous life.

They served us drinks food and alcohol.

But Toka immediately fell asleep after drinking a bottle of wine.

I was drinking the same thing. I noticed it wasn't beer but something which seemed like water with honey in it. After I took a sip, I lost control of my body.

I saw the world getting distorted. Everything was in chaos; even my senses felt different.

...

Once I regained consciousness, I was already in some house.

I was facing the ceiling, then I felt something was obstructing me from moving.

When I took a look, I saw naked bodies of girls sleeping next to me. The problem was that even a child was there.

Then I remembered what happened.

I was drugged.

36